[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

1388413488_629489

I was like  =))   when I read  comments & the translation of JJM's acceptance speech

"Joo Jin-mo was the only one among them who hadn’t win anything (and I was super nervous!) but after that, he got the Male Top Excellence Award for Special Production Drama! He thought that he was supposed to win the Newcomer Award since this is his first time acting in an MBC drama, instead he got a big award (LOL). He even mentioned that he would protect Seung-nyang until the end. WangNyang shippers must be happy!"

He sure is a funny guy, no wonder HJW was having a hard time controlling her laughter...however JJM looks dead tired that night & was doing his best not to doze off, so he need to say sumthing to HJW from time to time to ensure he still awake, LOL

Edit:-
If he truly gets the Newcomer Award, then most probably JCW will get the Child Actor Award, while BJH is still doing the baby's food commercial  :P

@missred123 @chryssidiva @tessieroo Thank you for your answers, not that I care that much about Wang Go, but just wandered off a bit...I'm glad I'm not the only one awake in this forum... because of time zones, I always feel left out... I feel like while I retire to my igloo to sleep, all the soompi elves come out of their hideouts and work on their mischievous plans...

Just for those who are still curious abt JJM-HJW-JCW interview, here's the gist of what they talk abt...
1388410560_629464

They even interviewed the cast, who were sitting on the front row~ Ha Ji-won wished to win the Best Couple Awards with both men since Seung-nyang couldn’t choose one between them: Wang Yoo is the man she wanted to lean on and Ta-hwan is a man that she would want to hug. Joo Jin-mo was asked if he was to be a couple with Ji Chang-wook, in which he replied that he already did that once in his movie A Frozen Flower and he didn’t feel like doing it again. LOL

Clever HJW...not leaking out anything  :x
And JJM refused to be together with JCW, poor puppy  =))

And I think sumthing is very, very wrong with me these days....I cant believe there will be a day that I'll find putting on bandage on a man as sexy, but it really does watching this

@lxands said:Back to EK, where did you guys read/find out the part that SN wont be with TH for the next 20 ep? Cud it meant that she wont be serving him in the palace as his maid as she will be by WY's side but she still see him from time to time just like these past episodes ever since SN was taken to the palace, but now it was reverse, then she was with TH all the time & only has a bit of time with WY here & there

It's funny that because of EK withdrawal the SN-WY shipper topic came to the point of talking the couple in real life as Ha Ji Won and Joo Jin Moo... and here's our HJW a.k.a Seung Nyang eye reaction: What are you doing huh??
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6bea3af1jw1ec6mgm5s8tg20b405saoa.gif
:)) :P

Trivia:

*Both HJW and JJM have the same family structure: parents, 3 girls and son as the youngest
*Both were using stage names

And infairness with JCW and BJH I'm in for them in real life LOL
:))

Back to EK as a SN-WY shipper I'm anticipating the next 2 episodes will be an epic one in terms of romance :P And I'm kinda sad for our baby emperor but I think this will be the time that he can realize what he needs to do, to get what he wants ...

stclaus said: And to change topics for a bit...What happened to Wang Go? didn't he go back to Koryo? If so why is Jocham (Wang go's minion) still sticking around with DK and gang?
I just need to think of something else other than WY+SN kissing scene...

Guest minnie0103

@shaym Yes, I was aware about that news. It was in May 2012, if I'm right, when Joo Jin Mo and Go Joon Hee were reported to be involved in marriage rumors, but their agencies denied it. The issue was closed soon and the press seemed to have forgotten about it. I don't know if I should trust their agencies' words. What if it was true, but they wanted it to be private? They can hide it well, anyway. (That's what I've learned from the news that broke my heart on New Year's Day:-w ) Moreover, I read an article about Joo Jin Mo's guesting on 'Golden Fishery' in September 2010 in which he mentioned top Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi liking him. Aside from that, he was also romantically linked with Kim Ah Joong, Lee Bo Young, and Park Shi Yeon before. This man is so private and seems to be a secretive person that the media finds it hard to know more about his love life. #-o
@larabn and to others who are also wishing to see a kiss, I feel you. :) We just want a long, passionate, romantic, beautiful kiss... between Seung Nyang and Wang Yoo, of course. It's simple, right, writers? ;) 

@minie0103
I remember he was just good friend with Zhang Ziyi & never think romantically abt her since at the time he was in a relationship. He admit to that but he also admitted he has broke up with the girl a few years after...
And from Kim Ah Joong, Park Si Yeon & Lee Bo Young, PSY & LBY are off the shelves already since both are already a married woman..

untitleddd.bmp
Park Si Yeon

th?id=H.4657644173525139&pid=15.1

Lee Bo Young

Thus 2 out of 3 are taken, but now I can see JJM is really smitten by HJW, if he is single & not affected by HJW he must go get his head check out  :-O

1503247_255322951298805_114460359_n.jpg
I was smiling seeing this photo.. and they lined up accordingly as HJW's leading men Hwang Jin Yi, King 2 Hearts, and Empress Ki  :)) yahhh where's your real namja?? LOLI don't think so that they're stealing a stare with each other?? Our Seung Nyang and Wang Yo :P;)

It's fun doing ramdom things here while there's no EK for a week  :D Sorry MOD

Guest minnie0103

andra30 said: Yes they really look good together but I never ship them in real life and don't forget HJW will leave soon in Hollywood after the drama end :-&