[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

Guest atomickitty

What is all this madness? I go away for a few days and what? The smart LK got herself in a coma? EH is the acting president? WHAAATTTT!!!
First, hello to all the peoples before I get into it.

NOW.
LK getting hit by SG makes absolutely no sense and it frustrates me. I know most things are stories, but I hate when they manufacture conveniences that aren't in keeping with the story as a way to extend the drama. So, you're telling me LK, this smart business woman, is going to meet the man she suspects of being a murderer.. at night.. alone.. and she doesn't tell anyone who she's going to meet? Doesn't bring backup in the form of JT? And just walks on the street, ripe for the hitting? Please writer.. spare us. I know they want her out of the way so she can't say anything while the continue with the ridiculous story but it would have been more believable if SG found a way after to poison her. How convenient for him that she's stupid enough to trust a suspected murderer, meet him alone, tell him she's going to tell all, and walk home alone. This is what happens when you extend a drama that should be 120 episodes into 140. You have to start, literally, pulling stories out of your a$$ to compensate. Thanks writer.

The only up side to this is that maybe VP will come back. If they made this ridiculous storyline and don't bring VP back.. I'll just.. I don't know what I'll do!

I think the writers is making the whole storyline stupid because this drama isnt about tv novel eunhee. This drama should called tv novel SG.  The drama is involved him.
1.  Where real romance and love for EH.2. The writer are stupid making VP going away.3. SJ has no backbone and no chemistry for EH.4. What happen to JT feeling for EH.5. Are they planning to have real kissing scene soon. 6. The writers doesnt even allow us to enjoy drama because some people tune out like me. I only read the updates.7.  They making this show so boring and not interesting at all. 8.  the romance between SJ and EH are like brother and sister. Nothing romantic at all.9. Why does the writers making Eh so dumb that she only see SJ has great love. Where VP and jt trying to romance her. SHe only think about SJ. What great about him anyway. I would choose Vp or Jt.  

Last, I dont understand why the writer extend the stupid drama to 140. Where no one cared anymore. Let the drama end. Let Sg pay for the crime. I know for the fact. SJ and EH would get together and married at the end. Boring finale, Just like the drama.

The ending I wish for- VP and EH together running Seoul hotel. LK and EH mom living together enjoying their life with their grandchildren. SJ fulfilling his wish of becoming a photographer and traveling all over the world. JT with EH friend. Not bother abt what become of the tofu factory and the people there but SG in jail, this is a must. No more forgiving. Being in jail for all his present evilness.

Ep 106 - very short recaps.

Quite sickening to watch how diabolical evil SG is with his manipulations, plus he displays no remorse/guilt..... basically how Assy Shin and SG set their plans for Seoul Hotel in motion.  I think EH has not yet agreed to SG's offer to help (???).

*SG gets Jaepil to bribe the LK's secretary (Miss Park - Japeil knows her brother is a student and she need money)...she is basically to spy on EH and report to Japeil who EH meets/what is discussed. Meanwhile SG tells Assy Shin he can help him with his plans for Seoul Hotel .... Assy Shin knows the hotel's legal advisor, Lawyer Yeo(??) .... Shin sets up an lunch appointment with the Lawyer and bribes him with a more lucrative job offer (??), SG shows up gets introduced as LK's hometown friend, they wine and dine the lawyer and they draw him into their plans.  So basically there is SG/Assy Shin/Lawyer Yeo/Miss Park/Jaepil all working behind the scenes and EH is the sitting duck.

*Back in Incheon Tofu ... everyone gets to know that EH is currently the President of Seoul Hotel.

*SJ runs into EH outside the hospital and they visit LK together.  YJ comes by with flowers... she is not too happy with SJ's presence.  On arriving back at Tofu factory ... an open spat out in the courtyard, YJ's shrieking her anger at SJ and both Halmoni/Gilrye overhears.  Halmoni for once is on SJ's side and admonishes her ...YJ is furious with Halmoni for siding with SJ.

*SG visits LK together with EH.  Outside the hospital room, Insp Jo runs into SG .... conversation was not to SG's liking and he is upset (something about Yang Sajang).  SG gave some instructions to/or got some info from the nurse....not sure what it was

My understanding ....*EH with JT in Incheon ... meeting up with HJ at soup kitchen.... basically I think mum/JT does not want her to give up on running the hotel.  So later when she meets SG  she tells her decision and leaves.  SG is furious with her, immediately visits Jaepil to undertake a job for him.

*EH in LK's office having meeting with Director and Lawyer ....Lawyer trying to influence EH in something but EH does not agree but Director is on EH side.  Suddenly Jaepil bursts into the room and starts verbally abusing and humiliating EH for being a murderer's daughter ... END

Preview:  JT fights with Jaepil over what he said about EH.  SJ waiting to meet up with YJ sees her in a cafe with her friend and sees that her hand is perfectly OK ...  he walks off angrily and YJ runs after him.  Insp Jo with HJ at soup kitchen and SG walks in, Insp Jo leaves...

Guest atomickitty

I'm with you @kdramafan469. I actually stopped watching last week and have just been reading @timsha recaps. I knew this would become an issue when it was extended to 140 from 120. By all rights, we should be in the wrapping up stages of the story. I have never seen an extended drama do well with the added episodes. It always drags the story down. I might have to skip the next 20 episodes because I really can't watch SG get away with all that he's doing. I'll come back when people start realizing he's an evil piece of work and question him. My blood pressure can't handle the current frustration.

I was really debating rather to watch tonight or not just by reading your comments i didn't miss much. I'm thinking if they bring VP back it would be around ep 115 or so on this note i will stop watching no brain Dorothy for a while. i would just read the recaps 

Guest Tamz1430292084

@Timsha. Pls, pls hold the fort. I have not been posting as all my thoughts & feelings have been expressed by one or another in this forum. I am still watching over KBSW, so I am 10 episodes behind. I always look forward to your postings. I watched Secrets over the weekend, can't wait for the remaining episodes to be aired over KBSW.

As far as i remember that SG did not kill Doeksu, father of SJ and son of Halmoni. SG was borrowing money from Doeksu and D refused to lend him. SG was insistent and it angered Doeksu to the point of wanting and  trying to strangle SG to send him away.. SG was able to push D away  that made D fall and hit his head against a cabinet. He fell unconscious with bleeding head. SG did not stop to see what happened to D or help him. Instead he scooped the paper money on the floor as many as he could and ran away in great hurry to reach his dying son and pay for the medicine needed to save his son. The son did not die right away but eventuall died. SG  found out that the father of EH ( cannot remember his exacr name will call him HK))came upon the dying Doeksu tried to help him and held him in his arms,even got his face bloodied. This is the scene that Halmoni saw when she entered the room, and right away concludied that he was the killer. SG heard about HK was put in jail awaiting trial. He planned to see him and confess his participation, but found out HK was being transported from jail to an undisclosed place  to SJ. Sj tried to follow HK and when about to reach him ,when they were both bombed on. SG was unable to confess to HK as HK  died on the spot. The rest of the story showed SG gradually getting corrupted by wealth and power. His deception has reached an extent that he is unable to unravel his lies to free himsel from being accused of murder of Doeksu  and falsifying the truth about HK. He has no intention of freeing himself and seeting forth the truth, instead he is dead set on covering up the truth to keep him wealthy and in power. This is quite a challenge to the writers  if hey want justice to be served.  I am kinda at a loss on how it will be done.. It looks more like SG will reap what he planted. Poetic justice?

@timsha don't worry, we are all following yr recap gratefully as all of us are getting our BP up with the way SG is going and hating how stupid EH is. Follower here are all backing you. After watching Master's sun, great show here, I am watching another Hong sisters drama Best LOver. Going back to watching some great past drama recommended by some soompier and catching up with you here. I am scared to watch melody of love but following the thread there to see how the show goes first before deciding whether to watch. Anyone watch that drama yet???

I have given up starting any new dramas .... currently watching Passionate Love and EH only.  I also want to rewatch one favourite of mine... it played some years back over KBS as an afternoon drama 'Sweet Palpitations' which I kind of like cos plot was different.... about a girl whose first love dies, then she meets this guy who is a boss ... unknown to both of them, he was the recipient of the heart from the man she loved.  Nice and touching, a tad too long (over 100 eps) ... but it was nice cos his heart would act up everytime he met her and he had no idea why :D , I think his doctor called it 'cellular memory'.

Guest atomickitty

@timsha
I saw Sweet Palpitations. It's a good one. It took me a while to get used to the female lead's face. Something about it annoyed me. Yup, I'm mean. Have you seen My Daughter, The Flower? I think you might like that one. It's one I repeat. How about Yellow Boots or Daring Women?

I'm sorry to be leaving you alone to watch EH, but I just can't handle it! After SMH, my tolerance for BS story lines has gone way down. This whole story with LK getting herself hit by SG car is total and complete BS and I can't do it!.. And to watch EH and her sad mopy face make bad decisions (possibly letting SG 'help') to LK's business that she worked so hard on. Man, my pulse just jumped thinking about it. How can I watch that with my own eyes? Reading about it will be horrible enough!! Sorry.. I started making this post hoping to talk myself into watching and keeping you company.. HAAA.. I guess I blew it!!!

@atomickitty No problem, I dont mind watching EH alone, I watched worst.  Granted that EH is a real blurry nut but for some reason my heart goes out to her .... especially in the current situation its like the wolves have her surrounded and closing in... and she is totally unaware of SG's Jekyll and Hyde character.  I am hoping the recaps will have some people still following this drama and joining in when things get interesting later.

My Daughter, The Flower I have watched too many times plus it replaying on KBS on Saturdays (marathon of 5 episodes back to back).... the other 2 I have not watched at all.  Sweet Palpitations 2nd female BSC girl's face I could not stand right from the word go when she popped onto the screen, no explaining it ... it was like hate at first sight.

Archived