[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

Thanks @timsha for the recap like always.I'll watch this EP at home later.I usually watched by KBS World before VP gone.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Yes, your recaps and every comments of all of U help me a lot for not give up this drama.Thanks all of you.

This EP will be the first that i'll watch with no sub,before repeat with sub at KBS World.

Hopefully the writernim kindly for take VP back,will not mean by make him die.

When I read that 20 more episodes will be added to 120, I wanted to give up watching. Since i watch Eunhee in KBSW, I am way behind. Reading Soompi postings allow me to see how late but not sorry as all the episodes ahead are not exciting at all. Even the coming back of the VP does not excite me, as the plot is as dead as SG. I have decided not to allow watching Eunhee if it keeps me from my morning activities and appointments. There is a marathon relay of 4 episodes on Saturday mornings, so I'll see if I can catch up with the episodes I missed. Thanks Tmsha for the recaps. You are good. And for the rest, I find your comments interesting, even if I do not agree with some of them. I visit often but hardly comment much less post. Just uninspired by Eunhee.

Wow, the pull of VP is so great. The thread here has suddenly woke up after a long sleep. Cannot believe that there are more than 40 posting within a day, a record here. I am so very, very happy to see VP. TQ again @timsha, you kept us from leaving this thread with yr recaps. @vaslava that's was in the 80's when all these soap operas were still running on ABC and NBC in US. I believe that General hospital on ABC and Days of our Lives on NBC is still running. Please don't bring back VP and letting him die at the end. I will sob bucketful if that happen. Plse give him a good ending maybe with a lady who is smarter and sweeter than EH, if he does not end with EH. Pls, not another love, my love.

@krgeek  Yes Love My Love! He is her step brother...so it AIN'T gonna happen! But VP is not one that needs the help of SG. EH is becoming more stupid with each episode! The VP knows how to run the hotel, so why would he need SG to help him? She is so dumb that she may need help breathing but the VP is a smart cookie. 
SG really thinks he is some BIG SHOT now? Talking about how SJ is a nobody? A Nobody LOL  Ummm wasn't that SG not so long ago? And he thinks that his daughter is such a catch? Man he is one delusional nut. He is definitely BSC! :-))

Anybody surprise at all that EH did not suspect how and why LK got in hit and run, she ran off in the middle of her conversation in the middle of the night in the rush, then got into hit by the car, some body with no brain will ask why may be the writer forgot this scene. They concerned about the hotel but not the incident. The is funny.

Guest Betty59

@vareena I agree, but that's the problem with some Dramas, there's so much that is glossed over or not explained, leaving us (the viewer), to fill in the blanks ourselves.   I'm sure it will be investigated in the fullness of time; perhaps when LK comes out of her coma we will see that the investigation was progressing but we haven't been told who was doing it because it isn't germane to the story right now. 
@atomickitty  help me out!  What is SHM?  a number of you have been speaking about this drama.  I'd like to add it to my list to watch.  (I watch the good and the bad).  Can I ask, if acronyms are used to refer to a drama, such as SHM can you spell out the name of the drama even if once in the thread.   If I'm interested in looking at it I will trawl through the thread to find it if someone has written the full name of the drama.  I hope the request doesn't offend, as it isn't intended that way.  I've watched some great dramas I would have otherwise missed by the people mentioning them in this and other threads I've visited in this forum.   
:D

@Betty59 SMH is Sincerity Moves Heaven. Are you sure you want to watch? I've watched some bad dramas but this one takes the cake.

Started off really good and somewhere in between its like the writer got swapped or suffer brain damage and it was downhill after that all the way.

Guest Betty59

@exupery, thank you for giving me the title.  So, I take it the drama is a dud?  I'll lose the will to live by watching it?  Might leave it for the Christmas holidays, to watch then. Just realised I got the acronym around the wrong way, at least you knew what I was talking about....

Rate of less than rookie, `..` chiseled visual appearance Eunhee `re` upgrade
Re-appearance rate of less than Eunhee
[Miningmx.com star in gangminjeong News] KBS2 TV newcomer rate of less novel Eunhee '(a play anhongran Lee Sang-min, directed hancheolgyeong) stills taken from the public was less than the rate of the hotel's vice president of Seoul drama 'choemyeongho' emerged as the pubes, while the Eunhee (circa Sujin minutes) befriended to look shows that caught the attention of viewers. saeeomeoni In the meantime his Laura Kim (gimbomi) noticed the fact that the biological mother of Eunhee the light sector and laying down all gone, but the United States While returning back to Korea is scheduled to meet a new phase. Light sectors that became ever-more chiseled appearance, close to the hearts of viewers look prickly charm of a real man serves in the vitality of the pole will be more. less rate of Cain's solo song, "the moreugil very own 'smoke in the unconventional received attention, and MBC 'Midnight Hospital', comprehensive channel JTBC 'ppadam ppadam' act play starring in a number of other announced the face. XML

Guest atomickitty

Oh No @betty59
No one will recommend Sincerity Moves Heaven for you. It was a horrible accident of a show. We were all watching the first 30 or so episodes, going fine, enjoying the scenery, and BAM!!! The writers lost their minds and ran us over. A lot of us kept watching at first, in the hopes it would get better because the first episodes were so promising, then some of us continued watching when we knew there was no hope just so we could bash it. Some of us (ME) can be mean that way.  If you need daily dramas to watch, let me know and I'll list some. I can recommend based on a particular theme if you like (rags to riches, revenge, hardworking and dumb candy girl, noona romance, ahjusshi romance, male not female main character, etc). Though not all have subs yet. :(

this is kind of off topic ...  but if any of you could get your hands on either of these dramas they are definitely worth checking out :
1) http://asianwiki.com/Heaven_and_Earth2) http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Precious_Family
these are two of the better dramas that was memorable to me produced by kbs before the descent into producing bottom of the pile crap like SMH. shame on you KBS!! i've watched kdramas for over 10 years and have watched my share of crappy dramas but never have I seen so much unison in the bashing of characters including the leads in one drama like SMH. lol ... i think most of us survived that long because we have group therapy in that thread. hahaha.
@valsava  whoaaaaa ... VP did come back finer than ever!!  :x  i'm not even hoping he'll get any romantic pairings in this drama ... just need to drool at him. hahaha ... i hope he get casted as lead in his own drama soon. like choi jin hyuk did ... and he started in morning dailies too.

@Betty59 Just stay away from SMH (Sends Many to Hell)! I would not recommend that Train Wreck full of Horse Crap to my worst enemy! Frankly we had more fun bashing the show than watching it. I can't believe Koreans enjoyed that royal mess, and gave it high ratings. It was such a waste of time! I really feel that KBS owes the audience a formal apology for allowing that crap to air.

I'm in a dreadful mood today so I hope EH doesn't do or say anything stupid tonight...She won't get any sympathy from me today! 
Anyway  this is a bit off topic but anyone ever get upset when something bad happens to one of their fav characters on a drama? Out of the blue and with no warning my favorite character on my favorite show was killed off last night. I am pisssed to say the lwast. I was actually boo-hooing when I watched it. Then rewinded and screamed NOOOOOO lol I'm so sad and there is no forum for American shows that I can moan and richard simmons about it at. :-((

@atomickitty  Way to go  SMH  I'm still recovering from that mind blowing mess. I'm to ashamed to tell anybody i watch. I myself beg to shoot the writer. @kdramafan469  Perfect title SMH (send mary to hell). Yes Mr. Is Handsome with a naughty part of sexy in him. He can male girls go into a fantasy world.  
@exupery    I watched precious family aka  precious you  Just re-watched about 2 or 3 months ago.     Maybe we should all get together and write our own drama i no we could do better than the writer of smh . We can let our eye candy be the male lead. haha 

@vareena     EH head is hollow  she don't think like normal folks. she always looks like she don't no if to be depressed or worried  She don't think even if you put thinking tools in front of her she wouldn't no what to do only look for SG for help.  The name completes her NO BRAIN DOROTHY   

Archived