[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

Guest atomickitty

I don't know what it is in my personality but I really hate it when the bad people die in the end. I HATE IT. Me, I want them to go to JAIL. FOREVER!! If jail isn't possible, they should just live, walking around with the stigma of what they've done stamped on them for all to see. Ya, I'm mean that way I guess. No matter how many hours of Korean dramas I watch, and believe me it's a lot, I will never understand the mindless forgiveness they try to preach to all.

@atomickitty I so agree, I too hate when they die in the end. It's like they're being given a free pass for all the evil things that they did while living. Like on SMH...YR should have been either institutionalized because she was truly BSC x Infinity! Or she should have died in prison, but not until she had spent several years there. She did not repent, apologize sincerely, make amends, or even ask for forgiveness...the stupid writer just made her a frickin SAINT and everyone forgave her without any acts of contrition on her part.

I dont understand Halmoni, SG and Gilrye ...... its so obvious that SJ and YJ are having problems in their relationship, Halmoni said so herself that they dont seem to be getting along. YJ's fall down the stairs was due to their quarrel/fighting and a clear cut indication that things are terriblly wrong in this relationship. Even while SJ is saying he wants to call off the wedding, the elders just turn a blind eye/ear preferring to still force the marriage through. Gilrye too knows of YJ's lies to trick SJ into proposing, she even saw the crushed engagement photo in the his waste bin ........ as a mother she should seriously rethink her daughter's craziness in wanting SJ as her husband.  Instead of looking at current state the relationship is in, all of them are doggedly in YJ's camp and pushing SJ into a marriage he does not want to a girl he does not love.  There is not one sane clear thinking adult in this family. Does anyone in there actually give a damn about SJ's feelings?  Gilrye instead of smacking YJ for her lack of proper behaviour silently condons what YJ has done and hides the truth even from SG.  This family is totally screwed up....no wonder SJ walks around looking miserable cos nobody give a damn s.h.i.t about him.  SJ is stuck with a girl he does not want to marry and doing a job he does not really like.  If I were SJ, I would pack and leave without a word, go do something that is fulfilling either photography or teaching, and Halmoni can just drop dead for all I care.

timsha said:

Actually the whole romance between SJ and EH was rather lame (???) ..... there was really no great love story there, they just knew they liked each other when the breakup took place .... I never heard them say 'I love you' to each other, and they did not even kiss once (if my memory hasn't failed me), it just that they had a painful parting when they were just beginning to like each other that gives the impression of a great love story, to me their romance was just bleh (:|  no spark, no sizzle, no nothing.  EH lacks spunk and fighting spirit ..... she had for a short while when she first met VP but she never had it with SJ.  She might as welll end up on her own with that attitude of hers .... overall she has such a gloomy outlook, she is worse than Seunggi in Love My Love (that one was always in a daze), Samsaeng had more life in her than these two put together.

@timsha  I look for him to run away lol maybe that will be Eh fault as well I would love to see him leave her hanging on her wedding day stuck at the altar let the nun be there to tell everybody about the conversation her and sj had about marrying a girl he don't love and watch venom girl go crazy.I can almost see her telling halmonia that eh and sj plans to elope that's why the wedding is called off. 

Ep104

*LK scares Yang with threats and gets a confession implicating SG as the person who paid him to spread the rumors.  LK calls SG ...they meet and furious LK gives him a last opportunity to come clean, if he does not he will regret it later.  LK leaves with JT for Seoul.  Yang is released from police custody, he tells Insp Jo to speak to LK if he wants to know what they spoke about. SG getting himself stinking drunk works himself into a fury silently challenging LK.

*Drunk SG stumbles around in the street...Insp Jo calls out to him.  SG rushes and manhandles Insp Jo who shoves him off and walks away.  SG go home and creates an uproar and rudely screams his head off at Halmoni when she inquires who he met (she almost has a heart attack) basically telling her to mind her own business and that he will do as he sees fit.  Next morning rather strained atmosphere at breakfast table and later SG seeks Halmoni's forgiveness in private. 

*LK in office places call to SG asking whether he has given some thought to what she said about coming clean, SG cuts her shot saying its up to u to believe or not believe, hangs up the phone saying he is busy. LK is surprised.

*SJ/EH at market place ... talking about their individual problems/situations ... no YJ in sight :D

*LK/HJ talking ... she does not mention SG's at all.

*SG on the phone with Japeil asking him to do some digging into LK's past (???).  He hangs up. Some official/men from the Tax Department (???) walks into SG's office. Baeksu goes running to Halmoni about the big trouble thats taking place.  The officials are confiscating all files/records with SG threatening to take action against them, the official pays no heed to his threats. Later a shocked Halmoni in her room, but SG tells her this is normal, she gets angry cos it has never happened in the past, but SG tells her that now they are doing business with the hotel, things like this is expected (??). Back in his office his clerk is upset, but a very confident SG is quite cool  and tells her not to worry (perhaps thinking his connections with VIP to solve any problems???). Phone rings again, its LK on the line.... and SG finds out its LK behind the tax raid.  She still gives him a chance to come clean, and SG is furious.  He goes running to Assemblyman Shin ... he calls someone but not able to help SG.... tells SG the person behind the raid is no ordinary person (LK got powerful contacts). SG gives Gilrye the passbook/seal (its that slush fund) for safekeeping... in the event anything happens she is to use if for herself/YJ....and not even tell Halmoni about the money.  Gilrye is shocked at the amount.

*Late nite LK at home looking at Hyeongman/her photo .. feeling sad for all the unfortunate things he had to go through, telling him to be patient for a while longer .... maid comes to say EH is here.  EH thinking back on JT's advice, actually came by to tell her that she knows that LK is her mum, but before she could say the phone rings and SG asks LK to meet him outside.  EH decide to wait until LK returns before confessing, she asks LK who was it on the phone and LK says its someone I know.  She leaves (right now I feel something bad is going to happen to LK).

*LK meets SG at some dark deserted lonely park...SG says sorry and confesses that its him who wrote the letter, he is responsible for the rumors and he was the one who killed SJ's dad. He begs for her forgiveness ... she says he should beg forgiveness from Halmoni/SJ/EH/HJ .... he wants her to cover up his actions which was just an accident .... she says if he does not apologise to Halmoni and the rest then she would .... she walks away.  SG cant let that happen.  We see LK walking down the lonely road, SG driving his car picks up speed and hits LK. END

In my excitement I forgot to recap preview

*EH calls JT after LK fails to return.  They go driving around and find LK's motionless body on the road.

*A visiblily shaken SG drives home late, SJ sees him in his car.

*Jeongok running at nite almost runs into SJ's car.

*SJ/JT coming out of the hospital

*Surgeons walking into operation theatre.....a worried EH keeping watch outside

*SG getting drunk in his office.

*LK after surgery, head all bandaged.....EH/HJ at her bedside...surgeon's telling them something .... about LK in a coma (??) END

I want to add another item for tomorrow's cliffhanger ..... VP returns [-O<  . Well someone needs to run the hotel right??? :D

Well This is The Chance To Bring VP Back  This Is When Everybody Finds Out About EH Being LK Daughter.Venom Girl Will  S H I T Brick She Won't Be Able To Tell EH Your Father Is A Killer. Maybe She Will Tell Halmonia To Hurry And Marry Her And SJ Off I Think She Will Be In A Coma For A While. 

Good lord I just realised something.... as things stand, nobody realises that Yang had confessed to LK that SG was the one behind the rumors.  Insp Jo certainly does not know, Yang was released a free man as per LK's deal with him for telling the truth.  So as long as LK is in a coma, SG is still safe .. the only thing he has to deal with now is that audit thing.  Next he will visit LK in the hospital to see if she is going to survive, showing his usual false care/concern for noonim and telling everyone to keep him posted of the latest developments, hope JT/Insp Jo still keeps their suspicions about him.

Thats what teed me off about her she could have a least told somebody i think insp jo will still be on sg trail. just think he still don't know eh was at the house when the call came in but her and the aunt is so stupid. halmonia saw his true colors she should get the  picture but she won't at her age she should know a drunken tongue speaks a sober mind.

I hated the most about Kdrama, the hit and run is seem so stupid, the writer should have more sense about this plot, it is so lame. This is another SMH, so boring, the bad guy always got away with murder and they wanted to prolong the story to make 150 ep. They going to make viewers sick of it and you know what, in the future no body wanted to watch this stupid TV novels any more. I am out.

Guest katielinhnguyen

Sigh.. why? Why? The story shouldn't be about Eunhui. because the story is just based about SG and how he will do everything for people to find out the truth. If Lora us hurt, I think VP will come back for sure. I actually want Eunhui and SJ to be together. ThEy both sad characters. Eunhui can't speak up and takibg all the abuses and SJ can't even stand for what he believes. They should deserve each other because at least their "love feeling" for each other is real even just a few dates in the past. For YJ, she is just so spoiled and because she has always get what she wanted, she want to have SJ knowing in the beginning, her feeling for him was just sister -brotherly love. I think her hatred and jealously of Eunhui just make her want to get SJ more and more. I love the hand injuries the best, this girl can really tell a lie with no shame and denies a lie without any remorseful. I hope Lora gets out of her coma soon. This drama is getting too long. It shouldnt be 150 because they keep on repeating and bringing in more nonsense people and witnesses that have nothing to do with the main character, which is Eunhui.

So with just over 45 episodes left...will LK wake up with amnesia???? Completely forgetting that SG is the one responsible for HM death and the attack on her. Will VP return and avenge LK? Will EH visit Oz and be given a brain? Will JT go to Oz with EH and be granted Courage so he can man up? Will someone throw water on the venomous snake YJ?  AH so many questions so few answers. LOLOL  :-))

@kdramafan469    Will EH visit Oz and be given a brain? Will JT go to Oz with EH and be granted Courage so he can man up? Will someone throw water on the venomous snake YJ?  AH so many questions so few answers. LOLO
I love it lmao couldn't have been said any better. They will be following the 46 episodes as the yellow brick road. I guess we shall start calling Eh helper ToTo and her Mom Ante M  still laughing a brain and courage just love it.

Today was a good viewing episode of sorts, it was not so boring plus YJ with her sour spiteful looking face never got to spout even a single syllable or play her little childish spying games.... some days we just get so lucky. Always leaves me wondering how she manages to get so fast to destinations like the  orphanage/Seoul, to spy of SJ/EH ... we always see SJ making the journey by car but for YJ little things like distance is no obstacle to her... bus service in backwaters little Incheon town must be super efficient, one always on standby for Incheon Tofu heiress to get her to spying destinations exactly at right crucial moment .... she is like the bionic woman, super hearing and super speed.

Can we safely rule out that tomorrow's cliffhanger wont be her finding out about daddy dearest murderous tendencies???

@timsha is it in the review or just yr added wish that VP return. Haven't been here for a few days. When I was reading abt EH thinking of VP with a smile! I was thinking hopefully we see his return and hopefully picking up from where he left off last time. Still with a tiny hope on VP and EH. Like a few comments been made, the only time we see some spunk from EH is when she is facing VP. More sparks here than with SJ. Boring couple that is. Hoping for more excitement as this drama develop.

Guest ayselbora

@timsha I dont understand  too the weddingsprocess a la Korean. The bride or the groom say no, except one orishin maybe evrybody is against the mariage but what we see? weddingdress trying, pictures taking and finaly at the hall together appearing. What the hell...?

@krgeek thats me hoping Friday's cliffhanger would be VP coming home....I still have my hopes for him to come back cos there is still reminders of him in the drama when LK speaks about him and EH had a flashback.  And tell me which son does not rush home when mum meets with an accident that leaves her in a coma after surgery??? VP be a good son and come home.

@ayselbora Well I dont understand it either ..... its utter nonsense that most Kdrama scriptwriters keep shovelling down our throats..... its a must have plot for  most Kdrama scriptwriters  8-|

Archived