[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

Ep109 - Cos of family emergency ... just a summary and in random order as I remember.... sorry if its all jumbled up and not in sequence with what is shown today

*SG reprimands VP and later warns lawyer. VP too is rather puzzled about SG's behaviour and words. He questions Lawyer (he refuses to divulge any info), later talks to white haired director, calls a BOD meeting with some new action, all directors shocked by VP's decision, has SG and Jaepil swearing and cursing at VP.  SG goes to Assy Shin tail between his legs and apologises ... Assy Shin is all cool and calculating saying there will be another opportunity.

*The devils spawn visits LK .. makes her usual snide remarks...on leaving bumps into VP...another round of her rubbish talk ... VP gives his usual scarcastic talk ... no love lost on either side.  YJ goes home and tells SJ about VP ...insinuating about VP/EH relationship again ...SJ all upset again.  SJ tells this news to SG ... he is very scathing in his remarks to SJ.

*Good news ... SG tries to talk to Halmoni at home... she walks off to her room.  Gilrye and SG are so surprised, SG goes into Halmoni's room and tries to apologise but she coldly tells him off .... she wants to rethink the marriage plus she wants SJ to start taking over the factory management.  Back in their room SG vents his frustrations at Halmoni's attitude.... Gilrye is upset. At the dinner table, Halmoni announces she is rethinking the marriage, tells SJ to start learning to run the factory, the little snake is all upset with Halmoni and her dad ....boo hoo hoo you cant do this, I wont give up and leaves dinner table.  SJ talks to Hamoni but she is adamant in her decisions.

*VP has been suspicious all along about LK's accident and he is talking to both EH and JT gathering all info ... he thinks the accident is no accident at all, someone deliberately hit her.. it has to be either linked to the hotel business or some other reason.  He questions JT about whom LK met prior to the accident and finds out she met Yang sajang and the reason being his was the man responsible for the rumors.....

Preview:  VIP visits the Police Station..... VP meeting with SJ ..... SG has decided to shift out of the house, YJ crying that she wont and running out, SJ sees her and call out but she ignores him.

Sorry girls if this is somewhat jumbled .....hope u can at least get some idea of what happened in today's episode.  Got to dash ... will hopefully be here tomorrow.

Guest katielinhnguyen

So Blood is still thinker than water. Halimoni should have done that a long time ago.. what is SJ saying to her? Don't tell me he is asking her to rethink her decisions? That stupid fool if he does that then, telling his Grandma to rethink her decisions in rethinking the marriage. Doesnt he know that she saves him!!

@valsava thanks nothing tragic just my BIL was admitted to CCU and I had to do the chauffeuring for my sister and her family.

@katielinhnguyen cant remember exactly but I think SJ was protesting about starting to learn about running the factory cos of SG ,,,, being his 'dad' and all.  That being said SJ looked concerned about YJ in the preview.... wonder if he is having second thoughts ...... nah not even wondering I frankly dont give a damn about SJ now VP's back :x

I swooned today ..... VP was all commanding, decisive, firm and strong in all his actions....... VP/JT/Insp Jo this combinationation will take SG down for sure. 

Wonder what tomorrow's cliffhanger's going to be??? Any guesses?  Isnt it time that whinny like snake found out about daddy, or how about Halmoni finally finding out that she has been swindled by SG, my personally favourite VP/JT/Insp Jo finds concrete evidence on SG's crimes or LK waking up with/without amnesia.

@timsha    Glad everything is ok.  You know I was thinking the same thing  I'm thinking along the lines of halmonia finding out she's been had it's funny to me but sad also Mr. do no wrong you praise to the sky got you. How about this let's all take a guess  on which episode will one of his last 3 Crimes become known .Crimes listed in order1. The Killing
2. Halmonia Bankrupt
3. The Hit and RunWell there's more but 2 of these are the key points to getting him caught. Also in which episode will the 3w's find out about her dad.  

Guest katielinhnguyen

And with Halmonia bankrupt and SG kicks both grandma and grandson out of house, they seek refuge with Eunhui and adopted mom. karma!

Guest katielinhnguyen

Ny the way, I don't remember the couple names but Halmonia only nephew and hiss wife, is she still pregnant? Her stomach hasnt gotten any bigger and sjouldnt she be giving birth already LOL

@valsava the killing....are u referring to SJ's father or Kim Yongpal.  LK and Kim Yongpal will be attempted murder and murder.  I wanted him to be put away for life and left to rot in prison ....the news to be published all over the newspaper and YJ publicly branded the daughter of a  murderer, sweet karma :D

Guest katielinhnguyen

@Timsha, thanks. I am grateful cor all your recaps of the show, I'm still on ep 99 in US. If the preview you said that SJ is showing concerned for YJ, then he is the dumbest guy on Earth. How can he still reconsiders someone who never tells a truth in her life. If he wants to rescrue her and get married. A dirvorce will happen the next day LOL. I probably will take him back to the orphanage so he can feel peaceful and have that nun slap the stupidity out of him since she did mention if there is no love, one shouldnt get marrried. I do want VP and Eunhui to be together but morals its wrong since they are step siblings. However, if VP keeps on calling his step mom Mrs. Kim, no body will know right? He he he

Yes. SJ looks concerned about YJ in the preview. SG was telling Halmoni that he wants to move out from the house. YJ was all angry to her dad saying if he wants to move out then he can move out by himself. SJ calls her name, but she didn't reply. But then she stops when he calls her "Yeongjoo ya"
I think in the next ep VP will know about the hit and run. Or maybe just him knowing SG is behind all of this, but he still didn't get enough proof to make him rot in jail..
Is it just me or after VP's returned the story moves a bit faster than the usual? :D

I love how JT and VP works together :D :D
they're one awesome team to catch Mr. Evil. 

@timsha sorry to hear abt yr BIL. Hope he get well soon. Agree with you on EH and her airhead. EH shd have been a stronger character like BOkhee because of her rough childhood. But her naiveity and blurry sight is making me curse this stupid femal lead. Why can't see what's in front of her. You can be trusting but not stupid. Pls VP, knock some sense into her. I am always looking fwd to reading timsha recap here as KBS world is still far behind. Once, when it reached the day when VP returned, I will be watching it with joy even though I know how the story is developing. Love seeing VP. Why is wrong for EH/ VP to be together. They will never brought up as siblings, VP never acknowledge LK as his stepmom, there are no blood connection between the two. Why is it immoral to marry. Some Asian culture even have cousins marrying each other, and marriage are arranged within their circle. VP/ EH all the way. Plse VP, teach EH to wake up and not live in her daze world.

@valsava I am not sure if Yongpal is dead or alive cos after SG whacked him there was no follow up on what he did with that bloodied unconscious man .... however after that SG was so confident that LK will never find him which leads me to assume he is dead... but then with KDrama u never know. The one who spread the rumors, Yang Sajang, got off scot free after LK got him to spill the beans on SG in exchange for his freedom .... he disappeared into the nite after telling Insp Jo to get the details from LK .... but before Insp Jo could talk to LK the hit and run accident happened.

@krgeek thanks for your concern...I just got back from the hospital...and just had to check in before I hit the sack.  Yes EH is really pathetic now ... I wish she had some spunk in her like when she was working at the sewing factory and went up against the boss about welfare issues concerning the female workers .... now like VP says she is so busy saying sorry everytime when its not even necessarily her fault.... she is like I am going to play a doormat please feel free to walk all over me..... she is depressingly submissive to everyone and everything now.  But this has always been how some scriptwriters potray their female leads, they start out having spunk then morphs into a totally dumb brainless person later.

I too would love EH/VP to end up together .... I am 100% sure that VP is brave enough to go against taboos but EH lacks the confidence and courage for anything as challenging as that .... if I was EH I would totally seduce that gorgeous man and I wont even bother saying sorry to anyone either. Thank god they brought him back to spice and speed things up.

Guest katielinhnguyen

VP is the only ONE that have  a BRAIN in this story... he thinks and carries out his decisions.  JT is nice but I guess he has a sad upbringing about him and his mother so he is GRATEFUL to anyone who was helping him.  I like his character alot.  I think he is good husband material, very loyal to the people who love and help him out.   I wish the writers make his LOVE for Eunhui to prove stronger like taking her out to dinner and at least confess his love for her once. why carry that ring around and even lie when Eunhui asks him. 

If SJ feels sorry for YJ and takes her as his wife in the end of the movie, I respect that and Good luck with him.  How can a mother who lies so much teach values to their "children."  I am done with Eunhui.  I've never seen her making any decisions by herself.  She needs people to make take some sense into her.  SG was a nice person before.

To be honest, if he did kill SJ father, he had paid his debts for taking care of Halmonia and SJ because remember when the war broke out, Halomonia lost everything because her truck full of her values and belongings got stolen and driven off.  She couldn't take care of SJ and herself because of grief.  SG picked her up and shared anything he could with Halmonia and SJ.  The writer should have made the story shorter and let SG confessed his sins.  Why bring in all the powerful people and SG running for councilman because that has nothing to do with Eunhui.  The writer actually making SG and his wife more and more deceiving and basically turning SG wife into a lying mania just to cover her husband and daughter's lies.   The only person I think should deserve all the punishment is YJ.  Yes, YJ because this richard simmons doesn't know the meaning of love and a very devious woman.   She doesn't know what she does or says are hurting and affecting other people deeply.  She only cares for herself and what she wants.  She only wants SJ but to me, I don't think SJ is Man enough to love now LOL.

Guest Betty59

Okay, okay, I've been falling about laughing at all of your comments about SMH.  I've been well and truly told! I'll keep it on my list, and watch it when I'm struggling to find a drama to watch.  I want to feel your pain! Not that I'm a masochist, but I will be able to empathise with you all if I've watched the show myself.  
I don't do much at Christmas other than eat too much and veg out.  It's my time to do nothing; watch any and everything, until the New Year comes, I might go to the odd party, but come the New Year, I am rested and ready for the year ahead.    
@kdramafan469   What's this American show are  you're watching?.  I'll do my best to commiserate with you.  I watch US shows.  Some I started watching before I came across K& J Dramas.  When I break free of K&J Dramaland I've been watching Grimm, Haven (Season 4 seems to have lost it's way, but I'm sticking with it), Scandal, Revenge,  Suits, Person of Interest, The Good Wife and Walking Dead when my stomach can stand it. @atomickitty   I don't have a favourite genre of dramas.  if I like the synopsis of the drama I'll give it a try.  If I find its a lemon, then I bin it. The one's that you've mentioned in this thread I've found and watched, (Dal Ja's Spring, Hometown Station, My Dear Sister) they were good.  I'd be happy for you to let me have a selection from the themes you listed.  (Subbed preferably), but am getting better with RAW.  When I'm really stuck I Google to see if there is a tread on Soompi and if anyone has recapped the episodes.   I watched the movie The Concubine a couple of weekends ago.  Whew! Is all I can say if you haven't seen it.

The two recommendations by @exupery, I've added to my To Watch List.

I was up really early this morning, and read every's comments.  I posted LOL's but could only give a full reply now I've got in from work.  

@Betty59 Bless your Heart lol. Actually it was Person of Interest. They actually killed Det.Carter...right after John confessed to loving her :-O  John had been arrested and she went to get him released and she was shot by the dirty cop Simmons and died in John's arms. So next week John will go off the rails and track down and kill Simmons. I am still crying over this development in the story. I also watch Walking Dead, The Good Wife, and Revenge(although I usually just marathon 6 or7 ep. at a time). I'm really loving 2 new fox shows: Almost Human and Sleepy Hollow are both excellent.

Guest Betty59

@kdramafan469  As I couldn't sleep,  I saw it this morning!!  Really sad.  I thought that it was lights out for Fusco, and when he survived, It had to be Carter. Simmons better be wedged tight under a rock so John will have to dig him out! And I hope his punishment is severe.  I liked the tender moment between John and Carter, and they each showing each other their war wounds.  Who's going to look after her son?  I hope John and Finch, if only in the background. 
I have a look at Almost Human and Sleepy Hollow.  

Sorry girls internet sadly stalling and spluttering this morning .... just thought I would let u know the cliffhanger before I organise mentally what little I saw into something coherent to recap...but girls that b.i.t.c.h found out about daddy dearest little dark secret.... I was all  YEEESSSSSS in your face you miserable little wretch now u deal with this piece of crappy truth ...that you are the murderer's daughter =D> \:D/ L-)

Archived