[Variety] Our Neighborhood Variety Sports (우리동네 예체능)

next sport (9th ) CYCLING - HERE (what kind event cycling on this show?? road or track or mountain bike 
kang hodong active for this activity (have found  fanpic 1-2 x he made this activity with leejung-jongmin )

=======
SEO JISUK new member jokgu team this week epi 103

11011053_617833491686016_706084766839010

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xman150 said: Cycling? Damn how boring...If they do all aspects like road/track racing or mountain biking like what's been mention it could be interesting but still boring. They should do Judo or billiards.

• 3 weeks later...

JUNE  >>>>>>>>>> SPECIAL PROJECT WITH CYCLING 1 MONTH

THEY ALREADY SHOOT NEW SPORT YESTERDAY 

NEW SPORT CYCLING (9th) WITH KANG HODONG -Jeong Hyung Don- Seo Jisuk - Sean (jinusean) - Kim Hye-seong- Oh Sangjin - Julian Quintart

this sport schedule broadcast on kbs2tv june 2015

08U0R1F.jpg

----------------

FANPIC FROM INSTAGRAM

3qw2jDT.jpgjTz1qHQ.jpg

to5Broz.jpg

before this SEO JISUK   also appointed  Ambassador for 'Tour de Korea 2015' (Tour de Korea 2015)

=============

fanpic final match for jokgu with jersey design by member this team

Eyd3QF4.jpg

E6U69gA.jpg

JUNE  >>>>>>>>>> SPECIAL PROJECT WITH CYCLING 1 MONTH

THEY ALREADY SHOOT NEW SPORT YESTERDAY 

before this SEO JISUK   also appointed  Ambassador for 'Tour de Korea 2015' (Tour de Korea 2015)

Hidden Content

Wow... Seo Ji Suk is very athletic and good in sports... just like Donnie said he's like a phoenix. I hope he becomes a permanent cast member with Ho Dong and Donnie.

• 1 month later...

I watched a couple eps & man, this cycling sport is whack! :crazy: Can't wait for the swimming project next. Tbh, anything would be better than this cycling crap. So far Cool Kiz has confirmed Yuri from SNSD and Minhyuk from CN Blue as the only other guests apart from KHD & Hyung-don. Anyone else know who else is rumored to join? They seriously need to invite on Woori from Rainbow or T-ae from RaNia.

• 2 weeks later...

So Yuri is the only female in the next swimming project? seriously? ***BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!*** :angry: How come in that pic you posted there are some other dudes there? Like that pasty azz French dude from Abnormal Summit -- Robin or something?  also, I see Kang Ji-sub & Lee Jae-yoon there too? so those dudes are gonna audition for the other spot? :huh:

Yo, I just heard that Hani from EXID is gonna join this swimming project. That's cool if true cuz she showed she's a pretty good swimmer on DT. She is literally on every richard simmons variety now lol cuz I read she's also supposed to be on the next LOTJ too. Damn, drink that bacchus girl. ;)  Never mind, I think EXID is just gonna appear as a special guest or something? I was hoping Hani can join but guess her schedule is booked. :(

yeah, Sung hoon is gonna walk away with this. The dude is beast in the water. I remember that dude tore it up back in the day on DT. Cool Kiz needs to bring on some ringers to keep him honest. Drop that dude from CN Blue and bring on that James from Royal Pirates cuz he can swim his azz off too. 

James can't for a while. Didn't a door or something fall on him at a restaurant? Show Nu from Monsta X was the only one who kept up with Sung Hoon and should be next in line if someone were to drop out or get hurt. 

James can't for a while. Didn't a door or something fall on him at a restaurant? Show Nu from Monsta X was the only one who kept up with Sung Hoon and should be next in line if someone were to drop out or get hurt. 

No chit? oh man, I had no idea. Hope he has a full recovery. I liked the dude from LOTJ and he seems like a cool cat. yeah, I caught that dude from Monsta-X during the auditions and he looks like a keeper. So glad he won, so Cool Kiz doesn't have to keep that token weigook around. speaking of token & talentless weigooks, what the fuq was that useless Sam doing there? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to Hani joining the swimming tomorrow. Yuri just doesn't do it for me. Needs me some Ahn Hee-yeon to make this show worth watching. :D

CJ48Vy9VAAAvaYC.png
CJ48UzRUkAENtn_.jpg
CJ48Vp3VAAAz09O.png
CJ48V8tUcAAJfrJ.png
CKWjG80UcAAQTGn.jpg

CJ40N-NUAAACT0K.pngCJ40OLFUkAAgN-C.png

Fun ep. It was all about Hani or me. MBC really needs to bring back swimming for the Idol Olympics cuz I wanna see Hani take on Woori, T-ae, etc. Won't ever happen but imagine if they broadcast a special head to head match up between her & U-ee. Imagine the ratings bonanza for that one! :w00t: I wish Hani would call U-ee out for ducking the swimming competition all those years. :lol:

The coach said she just needs to shore up her kicking technique but she's pretty much got everything else down. So graceful in the water.

NwiBh1h.gif

Having said that, nothing trumps technique and stamina even over power. Those kids from the swim school proved that! Man, thank goodness for Sung Hoon to save a bit of pride for the Cool Kiz team that was turning into a major azz whooping by those kids lol. This swimming ep finally showed that Seo Ji-suk isn't a sports god after all cuz this one sport that he actually sucks at. :lol:

Next week looks like the Cool Kiz team takes on the international team in a swim challenge. All the usual weigook faces like both Julians', useless Sam, both Frenchies in Robin & Fabian, Jackson from GOT7 and that Japanese dude from Roommates, Ryohei or whatever. I don't know how good this international team is other than that French dude who auditioned last ep. Sam is low level. I'd be surprised if Julien (the cool dude not the Belgian waffle) sucked at swimming cuz he certainly has the physique for it.

ChJbub9.jpg

• 1 month later...

swimming will be end where they filming final epi yesterday ... yuri- jaeyoon-sunghoon -jisuk updated several pic on their ig team swimming cool kiz final shoot 

https://instagram.com/p/7If60pzSs-/ 

https://instagram.com/p/7HhS_tMM-e/ 

https://instagram.com/p/7HjME2NZGa/ 

https://instagram.com/p/7If60pzSs-/ 

https://instagram.com/p/7IgUjXzStt/ 

https://instagram.com/p/7IaeYIMMxe/

https://instagram.com/p/7IEfMHsM6I/

• 2 weeks later...

Awww I'm really enjoying the swimming section though. :( Its become one of my favorite out of the other sports they've done.

So do we know what sport they are doing next? 

I heard they are doing judo next...btw, any idols good at judo? the only that comes to mind is that dude from CN Blue who showed off his judo skills on WGM with Seung-yeon and also with Song ga-yeon. He's scheduled to be a guest. Hope to see Stun Gun and Sexyama as well make some cameos.

Can't say I'm sad to see them move on from swimming. Meh, didn't really catch my interest till they brought Minha on -- if she was there from the get go, I would've watched every ep. ;) She's one beautiful lady. :wub:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/OurNeighborhoodVarietySportsKbs

Judo members: Lee jae Yoon - Go Sewon -Lee Hoon - Lee Jong hyun (CN Blue) alongside kang Hodong with hyeongdon

I still hope SJSuk will still be there. I liked how he improved in swimming and how funny and cute he was when he showed for the 1st time how he swim.

Archived