[Variety] Our Neighborhood Variety Sports (우리동네 예체능)

2 for kang hodong  ===  julien kang & lee kyou hyuk

video lee kyou hyuk
nominated (  tennis member  )
1) Kang Hodong
2) coach tennis cool kiz Lee Hyung-taik
3) cha yu ram

julien also give name kang hodong & john park - basketball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2nsL2bTe9E

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh episode today. Lots of training and talking about Yoon Jong Shin who is Coach Jeon Mira's husband. Lee Jaehoon was introduced this episode and the reason they gave for Henry bowing out is due to his busy schedule, probably with the SM tour and whatnot.

bulgogi88 said: xman150 said: Meh episode today. Lots of training and talking about Yoon Jong Shin who is Coach Jeon Mira's husband. Lee Jaehoon was introduced this episode and the reason they gave for Henry bowing out is due to his busy schedule, probably with the SM tour and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...

SSK and JHD's game ended too quickly or perhaps got edited it shorter than the YSG and LHJ game. I get that they were really close to winning so it was more exciting to watch, though. But I think everyone will end up losing sadly because the opposing team is too good.
I think the pairings were spot on this time. It's not about matching up to the abilities, but matching up to each person's strength and weaknesses. Even though Henry was replaced by LHJ, I thought this pair now has a good support system going. If Sang Guk keeps up with the basic, he'd be a good supporting partner. HoDong and HyunJoon are the relaxed version of SSK and Dony. However, I have a feeling CYR will actually play really well. She has a steady playing style and doesn't look like she'll break under pressure because of her billiards training, her partner on the other hand... :) Can't wait until the next episode.

A much better episode this week. They play a group of kids which include the #1 boys and girls players in their age group/grade. It's kind of telling if KHD is the best player on the Cool Kiz team what the result is gonna be. The other players are starting to get better as well. The highlight is JHD doing a wall walk on the barrier around the court and knocking it down as a result. Funny stuff. I'm continually surprised by his athleticism despite his physical appearance from soccer till now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sharadou

if Cool Kiz do Ping Pong again.. I hope they invite Jina from Bob Girls... She so good at ping pong...  Just look at her!! I remember they invite girl from Rainbow.. If Jina debut at that time, she for sure shine in that episode...
cB12bZE.gif

Watch Jina join the ping pong tournament and fight with men

Bob-Girls-Jina-bob-girls-37188768-840-11

• 1 month later...

class="titleNews"B1A4’s Baro, Lee Gyu Han and More Join ‘Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports’84650002.jpg

Ahn Jung Hwan, Hong Kyung Min, Lee Gyu Han, B1A4’s Baro and Sam Okyere will be joining the foot volleyball episodes of Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports.

An affiliate of KBS 2TV’s Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports told Newsen on January 7, “Ahn Jung Hwan, Hong Kyung Min, Lee Gyu Han, B1A4’s Baro and Sam Okyere will be joining the foot volleyball episodes of Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports.”

B1A4’s Baro, Lee Gyu Han and More Join ‘Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports’

The affiliate added, “Out of the existing members, Kang Ho Dong, Jung Hyung Don and Yang Sang Guk will be together with the new members. They are currently filming.”

It has been reported that the foot volleyball episode of Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports will be filmed on January 7 and is set to air on January 20.

Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports airs every week at 11:10 p.m. (KST)

===============

this sport play a lot on variety show esp 1n2d s1

[by Sora Ghim] KBS 2TV show ‘Our Neighborhood Variety Sports’ revealed its next sport and the new line-up of members.

The 8th sport the cast will try next is foot volleyball. Keeping the members from the soccer team, Jung Hyung Don and Yang Sang Gook remain with Kang Ho Dong as they welcome Ahn Jung Hwan, Hong Kyung Min, Lee Kyu Han, Sam Ochiri, and Baro to the team.

Showing surprising skills at soccer and tennis, Jung Hyung Dong and Yang Sang Gook, retired professional soccer player Ahn Jung Hwan is added to the team. Ahn Jung Hwan is acknowledged for his talent in the sport and has recently been showing his skills in variety shows, becoming an all-around entertainer. People anticipate what he will bring for this show.

Singer Hong Kyung Min was the foot volleyball king when he was in the army. What will happen during the game between Hong Kyung Min’s army volleyball and the neighborhood’s volleyball?

The second foreigner to join the team after Julian Kang from basketball is Sam Ochiri, hidden exercise mania Lee Kyu Han, and B1A4’s Baro, who is known to have been a soccer player before debuting as a singer.

This new sport for the show is especially special because foot volleyball or Jokgu in Korean is a sport made in Korea. It is a national sport that both genders can play and enjoy. The first recording with this team was said to have been full of fierce rivalry as the members show their passion for the sport.

Meanwhile, this episode will be featured sometime in the middle of January. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Our Neighborhood Variety Sports’)
http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=16965

Looks like the Cool Kiz team kept on playing with each other after the series ended. Their team looks stacked now that they dumped the crappy guys and added Kim Tae Woo to the team. The other team I like from the listed is Hoop Stars, just cause Sangchu is on the team...idk if he did much during his service but maybe he did have time to rest from his injuries.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/08/minho-jinwoon-shin-sung-rok-and-more-to-participate-in-hanstar-celebrity-basketball-festival-first-ever-celebrity-basketball-league/

Ha! They just combined the two previous series and made Jokgu as the next one coming up. As long as tennis is done.

I know KHD can play this game fairly well from his days on 1N2D and we seen what JHD can do from both sports.

^ Maybe he's in the among others on one of the teams. Lol

The finale for the tennis started this week and they are playing in a tournament with teams from all the different regional provinces. Teams play a match of 5 games with a team going one game each first to 10 and 3 games win the match. They are scheduled to play 3 teams and played 1 in this week's episode. I hope that means they show the 2 remaining next week so we can move on already...

See I told you he was a part of the among others list!  :)) They picked up Woo Ji Won and YDG too. It looks like they got an Adidas deal too after the fact or for this game, its weird seeing SJS without J's on his feet...

Archived