[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi how is everyone lately? seunggi following suzy on his instagram and she become the only female he is following, he also post a picture with her on his birthday party in vagabond filmset ! i think the ship is starting to sail again !

On 1/8/2019 at 7:03 AM, Silvia Vera said:

The trailer ... awesome

i watch it, it is daebak! the drama will upcoming in May and they now still continue filming ! i cant wait for it !

Wait....he said no romantic moments in July? But the new promo clearly showed a fantasy or an almost kiss moment? 

And they are still filming the series now....so I'm wondering if they just added the romantic moments to the later episodes. Perhaps the beginning few episodes won't have much romance....

Can someone tell me if actors read ALL the scripts before filming starts? Or the scripts are given to them as they film each new episode? 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:35 AM, fitzsimmons said:

Wait....he said no romantic moments in July? But the new promo clearly showed a fantasy or an almost kiss moment? 

And they are still filming the series now....so I'm wondering if they just added the romantic moments to the later episodes. Perhaps the beginning few episodes won't have much romance....

Can someone tell me if actors read ALL the scripts before filming starts? Or the scripts are given to them as they film each new episode? 

Vagabond script wasn’t all out when seunggi said it on his fm hahaha so I think they added more later , from the promo we can see there’s obviously romance and also on wiki they add romance 

The feeling is so good , can’t believe after six years they going to reunited !! 

https://i.postimg.cc/1R6ZTQr7/646-EF365-D67-B-47-EC-AE8-E-D4-B5-EBBABB90.jpg

CE318287-2062-4-AB2-9329-F140520-A684-C.

#10yearchallenge 

When he was 22, having his concert, she was 14, undergoing pre debut.

When he was 25 she was 18, they met each other first time in strong heart, she was a guest together with her girls group, he was the variety show MC.

When he was 26 she was 19,they film their first drama together.

When she was 24, she had her birthday in Morocco, filming” Vagabond” their second drama, with him.

When he was 32, he spent his birthday in their second drama film set, They took a picture together, he post on his Instagram, this was the first time an actress appears on his ig.

14 hours ago, roseseo said:

Vagabond script wasn’t all out when seunggi said it on his fm hahaha so I think they added more later , from the promo we can see there’s obviously romance and also on wiki they add romance 

The feeling is so good , can’t believe after six years they going to reunited !! 

https://i.postimg.cc/1R6ZTQr7/646-EF365-D67-B-47-EC-AE8-E-D4-B5-EBBABB90.jpg

I hope you are right! It would be a shame to waste their amazing chemistry! It's rare to see co-stars reuniting in multiple KDramas! I hope there will be romance! 

7 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

I hope you are right! It would be a shame to waste their amazing chemistry! It's rare to see co-stars reuniting in multiple KDramas! I hope there will be romance! 

Yes and their chemistry is so strong , both of them undergo many during this seven years I think they will have new chemistry this time and maybe more passionate and mature kiss !I can’t wait !!!! During Gu family book Suzy was 19 and seunggi 26 this time he is 32 she is 24 already, ummm I bet they have a brand new feeling when doing the romance scene❤️

17 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

Their kiss in Gu Family Book in episode 17 was spectacular, though. It was very mutual unlike many KDrama kisses. In my opinion, that kiss ranks highly for sure!

I'd be happy with a kiss like that in Vagabond!

Their ng was so cute too, Suzy laugh during kissing and seunggi also laugh, so natural 

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2019 at 1:29 AM, roseseo said:

#10yearchallenge 

When he was 22, having his concert, she was 14, undergoing pre debut.

When he was 25 she was 18, they met each other first time in strong heart, she was a guest together with her girls group, he was the variety show MC.

When he was 26 she was 19,they film their first drama together.

When she was 24, she had her birthday in Morocco, filming” Vagabond” their second drama, with him.

When he was 32, he spent his birthday in their second drama film set, They took a picture together, he post on his Instagram, this was the first time an actress appears on his ig.

But i watch video on youtube ....it's mbc awards 2013 bts....i can say that suzy had a soft spot for LSG but not vice versa. What do you think?

Please see video with title "Ha Ji Won - Lee seung gi 2013 MBC Drama awards BTS". Upload by jiwonderland0628.

I feel so sad

• 11 months later...

I cant Believe this thread is dead :bawling:  how can you sleep on this ship, seungzy is clearly rising again, so much content out there, so much  !!! so no one is posting anymore, i had to visit another thread ( shipping lee seung gi with another famous idol) to see seugzy posts really ??? i wanna talk come on ppl, bring back this thread to life :tears:

Archived