[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

Suzy for Cosmopolitan
BqUZmiFCAAEJeZv.jpg:large

suzy pics..
BqUZL4lCEAAcYRB.jpg:largeBqUQ84oCMAABIF_.jpg:large

cr as tagged.. via bae suzy

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

BqUfv4kCAAASinN.jpg

SUZY FANS UNITED ‏@DamnILoveSuzy

[FANTAKEN] 140617 Suzy @ Vivapolo Restaurant (EXO's Chanyeol Family Restaurant) Cr: 筱琪

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bae suzy and Dream high still trending on Philippine.Suzy is trending becouse of her cameo with Kim soo hyun on MLFAS

BqU4zY6CAAEYYtt.jpg:large
#BaeSuzy is Trending Worldwide
BqUzLKOCEAAI6rZ.png:large

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[iNFO] Suzy -autograph session- Interojo Clalen   26/6
(cr: DC) VIA MISSAVN
10478182_880212948662682_893963377175803

...................................................................................................................

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy Voted as Stars People Want to Cheer for World Cup With

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy have been voted as the best World Cup cheering partners.

Alba Cheonguk, a portal site for part time jobs, pulled a poll on ‘World Cup ideal type,’ asking 1,233 people in their twenties and thirties which stars they want to cheer with for the 2014 World Cup.

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy ranked number one in the poll by earning 30.2% and 29.6% of the votes, respectively.

Kim Woo Bin’s votes came mostly from citizens in their twenties, proving his current popularity among young people. 31% of the people who voted for Kim Woo Bin were in their twenties, while 26.3% were in their thirties.

Suzy, on the other hand, recorded earning 29.4% of the votes from citizens in their twenties and 30.2% from those in thirties.

68635002.jpg
Lee Jong Suk won second place in the poll by winning 22.6% of the votes, followed by Henry (20.6%) and Lee Min Ho (13.7%).

For female stars, IU was named second place by winning 27.4% of the votes, followed by Jun Ji Hyun (25.7%) and Hyuna (11.4%).

Kim Woo Bin also ranked number one as the star who would get more attention than the game if he were a staff member and the star who would look the best in a soccer uniform, winning the triple crown.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68635/kimwoobin-and-suzy-named-as-stars-people-want-to-cheer-with

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

♥ Suzy Worldwide ♥ @Suzybiased94  · 

[NEWS] Got7:"Also we are thankful that suzy came for IGOT7 show, cheering for us, helping us. Thanks. If there is time, we would buy her coffee to show our appreciation." via: Joynews

class="entry-title"14.06.18 YAAS Filming Fanpic 2 – Lee Seung Gi

SeungGi was seen near Digital Media City in Sangam-dong:

hwlr1.jpg
credit: meimi87 via tryp

..................................................................................................................................................................................................
class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi returns to YAAS filming… “Thank you for your concern and support”PS14061800618.jpg

“I’m thankful to all those who have been worried and have supported me.”

Actor Lee Seung Gi expressed his thanks after returning to YAAS filming that was suspended after his eye injury.

Lee Seung Gi injured his left eye while filming an action scene on June 9, and returned to the filming set on June 13. Since then, he’s been fully committed to the filming while juggling a tight filming schedule.

Lee Seung Gi said, “I’m sorry to have worried so many people with the unexpected accident. I’m thankful to the production crew who helped me get treatment while resting completely, and to everyone who has been concerned. From now on, I’ll do my best to portray a more perfect Eun Dae Gu.”

source: starin via nate, newsen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi to make screen debut with ‘Woman of 3 Men’? Rep “Positive Consideration”201483171403078702.jpg

Several movie industry insiders told StarN on June 18, “Lee Seung Gi is in final negotiations to star in the movie ‘Women of 3 Men’ as the male lead. He’s expected to say yes unless something unexpected happens.” This romantic comedy of 3 friends liking 1 girl is scheduled to start filming in July. Moon Chae Won has been cast as the female lead. When asked by reporters, Hook said, “We did receive the movie script, and it’s under positive consideration right now.” Hook added, “Lee Seung Gi is focusing on filming SBS drama YAAS currently. As for the movie, we’ve only received the script, but haven’t made any decision. We have yet to meet with the director. The movie is not confirmed yet.” source: fnnews via nate, mydaily via nate English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest tyn0220

Update:

Suzy (@missA_suzy) Looks Alluring in New Pictorial for Cosmopolitan (See more HQ photos: http://bit.ly/1lDIMp8 ) pic.twitter.com/sQytl6Vz1e

BqizmZxCQAEKyyy.png

Larger photos:

miss A’s Suzy Looks Alluring in New Pictorial for Cosmopolitan
deedeegii June 19, 2014

miss A member Suzy shows off her beautiful looks in a recent photo shoot for the July issue of fashion magazine Cosmopolitan, in which she poses as a jewelry model for luxury brand Cartier.

In the pictorial, Suzy can be seen giving off an innocent feel in a pure white, sleeveless dress. All the while, she is stealing the hearts of her fans by displaying her usual lovely ‘eye smile,’ as well as a sexy and intense gaze for the camera.

The miss A member is not only able to pull off both an innocent and mysterious image with the combination of her trademark long, straight hair and bright, clear skin, she also shows that she possesses a feminine and mature beauty as well, with her classic outfits and elegant jewelry pieces.

This particular photo shoot is said to have taken place in Hawaii. Despite the hot weather there, it has been reported that Suzy remained bright and energetic, bringing up the atmosphere for the staff members.

Check out some of the cuts below!
suzy-3.jpgsuzy-4.jpgsuzy1.jpgsuzy11.jpgsuzy2.jpg
suzy-2.jpg

suzy3.jpg Im sooo loving all but the 3rd and 4th photos are the best so far from me. She's soooo beautiful!

credit to : soompi :x :D

Guest tyn0220

Update:

credit to owner :D 

soooo cuteee 

>:D< >:D<

tumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o1_250.giftumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o2_250.giftumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o3_250.gif

tumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o6_250.giftumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o4_250.giftumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o7_250.gif

tumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o9_250.giftumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o10_250.giftumblr_n7hcqwlDVG1sx16b8o8_250.gif

credits to: http://riinya.tumblr.com/

Additional Cosmo photos:

0000004565376003977144132.jpg0000004565376003985765369.jpg

credit as tagged :x 

Guest tyn0220

Update:

cr. arirang kpop via@OfficialWinda_

miss A's Suzy Revealed Her Newest Jewelry Advertisement

One of the top CF princess on Korean industry, miss A Suzy continues to capture every brand industry as she also endorses a jewelry brand this time. Not just any jewelry brand but it was one of the known jewelry brand all over the world. Are you excited to know what brand it is?

Suzy revealed her newest endorsement brand for a jewelry on one of the fashion magazine in Korea “Cosmopolitan” magazine featured Suzy wearing a Cartier jewels looking elegant on her pictorial on June 20th.

Susy caters a sleeveless outfit and her lovely smile matching with Cartiers jewels that added shine to her beauty. In this photo shoot, Suzy showcases also her sexy side tempting fans to also avail what Cartier can do for them.

She is also showing a much more mature and elegant look than before.

The photo shoot takes place in Hawaii, even though the concept is mature and elegance, Suzy continues to brighten the set with her character and wrapped up with pretty good photos.

Want to see the whole photo shoot of Suzy? Grab yourself a copy of “Cosmopolitan” magazine July edition and have a look at Suzy’s elegant style.

credit to: http://kpopstarz.tumblr.com/post/89769228683/miss-as-suzy-revealed-her-newest-jewelry

Guest tyn0220

Update:
152227514_1.jpg

152228356_8.jpg

152227637_2.jpg
Article: 
[star Cast] Did she eat a fruit of maturity? Suzy transforms into a captivating lady

Source: Naver

1. [+3,720, -633] Unlike the other plastics, Suzy's liked for how she looks natural 

2. [+3,890, -869] Taeyeon, Sulli, and Yoona may have all left but please not you too

3. [+3,238, -699] Suzy's beautiful but it's her personality that I like. Free spirited and doesn't act fake and isn't afraid to let herself go and laugh ㅠㅠ Looking forward to you at JYP Nation

4. [+2,332, -340] Cosmopolitan pictorials are the best!!! But why all the way to Hawai... I thought they'd shoot some pretty backdrops but.. ㅋㅋ

5. [+1,941, -273] Why did they go all the way to Hawaii for this? You don't get the feel of Hawaii at all... 

6. [+1,188, -192] miss A's dying, the CEO's image is trashed ㅋㅋ Suzy is JYP's last hope

7. [+1,095, -230] She's so pretty, even without make up

8. [+928, -163] She looks prettier without make up

credits to : http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=420&aid=0000001009&date=20140625&type=1&rankingSectionId=106&rankingSeq=108

HIGH CUT PREVIEW :
10469680_886161754734468_10484616099825410502241_886161761401134_11378243071076310433137_886161764734467_149372605292138
credit as tagged

Guest tyn0220

Update:

Suzy's 
@ O-lens Hongda Fan signing event (June 26,2014)

2454C04C53AC2368039DCF2014062701003081700204191.jpg253F0F4C53AC236536DAD5244A044C53AC23621B5411

tumblr_n7rx8slM8B1s5op2eo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n7rx8slM8B1s5op2eo2_1280.jpgtumblr_n7rx4gADIz1s5op2eo3_1280.jpgtumblr_n7rx4gADIz1s5op2eo2_1280.jpgtumblr_n7rx4gADIz1s5op2eo1_1280.jpg10347507_886761431341167_676579672403525tumblr_n7rx0sVziI1s5op2eo2_1280.jpg10500430_886841464666497_417125300157412

Credit as tagged

PS: Sorry I don't know how to use spoiler :)>-

class="titleNews"Lee Seung Gi Gifts ‘You Are All Surrounded’ Team with Pizzas

Lee Seung Gi gifted the filming site of You Are All Surrounded with a special food truck.

Currently acting in SBS’s You Are All Surrounded, Lee Seung Gi ordered a pizza truck to be delivered to the filming site on June 25, gifting the cast and staff members with Pizza Hut’s taco pizzas, which he is currently modeling for.

Lee Seung Gi posed smiling brightly in front of the pizza truck that arrived at the filming site, which was reportedly enjoyed by all staff and cast members at the site.

69320002.jpg
A staff member said, “As the drama is heading towards the climax, we often skip meals due to the tight schedules but thanks to Lee Seung Gi’s thoughtful gift, we were able to enjoy a plentiful meal. Always leading positive atmosphere, Lee Seung Gi’s pizza gift has surrounded all of the staff members’ hearts.”

Lee Seung Gi shared, “I prepared the gift to thank the production team and everyone, who supported and were concerned about me, after the unexpected accident. I’m even more grateful to see everyone enjoying the pizza,” as he visited every corner of the filming site to send his messages of support.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69320/leeseunggi-orders-pizza-truck-for-drama-filming-site

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

class="entry-title"The 2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Jun 28, 2014 by tryp96

“Asia Rainbow TV Awards is co-organized by the Hong Kong Televisioners Association and the TV Production Committee of China Radio & TV Academy. The 2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards ceremony was held on 26th June 2014 in Macao.”

Congratulations to SeungGi for winning the Outstanding Leading Actor Award!

abm8.png

And Gu Family Book won Outstanding Costume Drama Award:
o6u4.png

class="entry-title"[Eng] 14.06.27 From SeungGi Posted on Jun 27, 2014 by tryp96

For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com

Airens, it’s been a long time ^^ 2014-06-27

Are you doing well, Airens~~??ㅋ
It seems like I’m writing after a really long time!
I tried to write many times, but my schedule was too hectic
So I’m writing this on a long-awaited day off.

The time has slipped by and the 15th episode is almost upon us^^
While monitoring chic Eun Dae Gu in the first broadcast, “Did I do well~~ How was it?”
Worrying like that seems like just a couple of days ago.
But we have already passed the halfway point, and are now running toward the end.

During this time, there was even an accident that stopped broadcast for a day, and there were many unfavorable factors
But thanks to Airens who have tuned in to the broadcasts and supported me to the end, I was really greatly encouraged.

When my eye was first injured, I was really stunned.
But thanks to many people’s concern and care,
I was able to recover quickly without any serious long-term effects.
Once again, thank you so much^^

People have to get hurt/sick to understand about being human.
A lot of fans were more worried than I was, it makes me think my life hasn’t gone terribly wrong…
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you once again for taking such great care of me, including the 10th anniversary event.
From duck to ginseng chicken soup, it was a huge bird party, and it made all the staff very happy^^
Thank you. As always~~ When it comes to food events, I personally think Airens are the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The staff is always astonished.

And I want to thank not only fans in Korea, but also all the Airens overseas.
I’m just so thankful that you are watching YAAS in countries all over the world.
I’ve heard that it has surpassed 200 million views in China, let’s run for a goal of 500 million views. ㅋㅋㅋ Jia You!! [Chinese for 'fighting']

I’ll greet you as a cool Eun Dae Gu until the end, so please support me until the end^^!!

Until next time then! Sayonara! [Japanese for 'goodbye'] Zaijian! [Chinese] See you later! (in English) The other languages are in my heart… (I’ll have to study)

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/eng-14-06-27-from-seunggi/#more-1404914569

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

class="entry-title"14.06.28 YAAS DaePan Couple’s Selca0enu.jpgltz1k.jpg

class="entry-title"14.06.28 YAAS Cast Group Photos – Lee Seung Giek5ke.jpgs81d.jpg
cr

About these ads

140627 Suzy @ XTM Connect 2014 ep 3
http://program.inter...73/906307/53619
10379004_887514761265834_318972617096932

Lilian cf cr SUZYHOME

She wrote Wo Ai Ni Men Forever (Love You All Forever) in her autograph to SuzyHome.

BrDFgDKCIAAGj63.jpg:large

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

[FAN ACCOUNT] 140 626 Interojo Clalen Fansign

1st: (N is a fan)

S: Oh hello, you all right?
N: Yes (hehehe)
S: Oh?! Are you wearing no lens?
N: Yes (hehehe)
S: Do you eat less
N: No (hehe)
S: * hing * ... (pout, really cute)
N: Well, you remember birthdays Yeowool ?
S: Huh?
N: You know Yeowool no birthday?
S: (smiling Surprise ... Only) Birthdays Yeowool? I ...
N: You do not know?
S: (Do not say a word, just smiled ... hehehehe)
N: haha ...

2nd (M and F are fans)

*  6 months I really did not see her, I asked her to remember me  *
S: (Do not look at me) Hello ~ Ah, you've met her before (pointing)
M: Oh?! She remembered how?
S: (suddenly held out his hand) We have high five  together, you really have a very strong hand TT
S: (Pretending to cry) it hurts
M: Oh ... I'm sorry
M: Wow, but really it was a long time ago, that after 6 months..
S: Uh, long time no see you  6 months!!
M: hehehe .. 6 months!
S: 6 months ! . Oh?! Hold on, (slow) I know you cut your hair?
M: Eh ... you  noticed?  ... I've trimmed a little.
S: Do not cut? It looks shorter than that hehehe
M: ... I said yeah, it's shorter. But wait, there is no  any news about comeback any
S: (Expression cry and regret) Comeback! Comeback ... i did not know anything
M: Really ... I know TT
S: Embark females!
M: (Ah she is truly an angel there, always ask before embarking TT)
S: (Careful ~ ~ Use both hands on)
M: (I also caught 2 hands)
* I was really touched and Suzy: a friend of mine went to another ... This is the first time she met Suzyand she was  a little shy *

F: Unnie, I think the lead ball game today like?
S: Um ... Football game! 2-0!
F: We're going to win instead of ~?
S: Of course ~ ~ (Embark)
S: I come here after school it really you?
F: Yes.

cr MISS A SUZY VIETNAM/Source :http://blog.naver.co...05/220042387925

cr baesuzy OH

SeungGi is attending KCON 2014 in LA
BraqOzuCAAAmkph.jpg
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lee Seung Gi fan @LSGfan
BrcPKoZCYAEzYgj.jpg:large

BrcPMbQCMAIESrf.jpg:largeBrcPMH3CQAAR8om.jpg:largeBrcPNkQCEAATcFH.jpg:largeBrbNRE-CIAAPc7w.jpg:largeBrcAU9hCAAI621e.jpg:largeBrcAU2KCEAAhjcF.jpg:largeBrcAU14CMAEaCEQ.jpg:largeBrcG8eVCcAAjfK8.jpg:largeBrcGtoxCAAEQjs_.jpg:large

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

class="entry-title"You’re All Surrounded Photo Sketch 37 – Lee Seung Gigul6.jpg

40pd.jpg
lmxa.jpgloe8.jpg7uy1k.jpg

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi’s Pizza Hut CF Filming Cuts Revealed

cwg9.jpgaus7.jpgPS14070200031.jpg

cr tryp
class="entry-title"

CR SUZY DC

http://gall.dcinside...o=121815&page=1

tumblr_n80p0ussJw1tpjgpco1_1280.jpg10404362_889821831035127_267409609864918
VIA MISSAVN

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Suzy's message for sayA
BrcF9EICUAAKe6g.jpg:large

Suzy

Say A-♡
Hello, this is Suzy ^^!
You are all alive, right? I am also gaining strength each day by thinking of you ^o^! Sorry that I haven’t visited the fancafe very much.. Sob sobㅠㅠ.ㅠㅠ It has already been 4 years. Time is really fast!!!!!! Everyone, I’m always thankful and want to comeback quickly and see you
Love U ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Archived