[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest AnisaD1430293720

i want to share my story, yesterday i am rewatched GFB with romance scene, and i dont know i am cried because i miss kangdam..

in fact their relationship just sunbae and hobae but in gfb its not seunggi or suzy, she is dam yeo wool and he is choi kang chi.. and sometimes when i have free time again i want rewatch again.. :) :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AnisaD1430293720

for cf value in july

suzy in #3 and seunggi in #4

both of them always in the top.. proud to be their fans for link

http://www.cmvalue.co.kr/CM/DataBank/Model.asp?AD_Year=2014&AD_Month=07

Guest AnisaD1430293720

hai @tyn0220

i hope you have a time to update their activity in this thread.. i always like your post

for @AmelA and @soulstealer

if you have a time come to this thread and help to update everything about them.. thank youuuu :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

AnisaD said: i want to share my story, yesterday i am rewatched GFB with romance scene, and i dont know i am cried because i miss kangdam.. in fact their relationship just sunbae and hobae but in gfb its not seunggi or suzy, she is dam yeo wool and he is choi kang chi.. and sometimes when i have free time again i want rewatch again.. :) :)

• 9 months later...

just for fangirling ^_^

Top 10 best model for TV advertising 2015 from a survey conducted from Oct 1-12 with 1088 people:

1) Yoo Jae-suk
2) Jun Jihyun
3) KIM yuna
4) Bae Suzy
5) Kim soohyun
6) AKIm taehee
7) Lee youngae
8) Joo woon
9) Lee seunggi
10) Ha Jung-woo 

Heol...Suzy/SeungGi on Cosmopolitan Dec.2015 special package promo. http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/23129541  link credit @sunhae85

Permalien de l'image intégrée

Lee Seung Gi's pics:

t6rkera.jpg

hhJGscY.jpg

3qJnVuo.jpg
wYJ7poT.jpg

credit: cosmopolitankorea

:wub: Hope someone posts Suzy's pics ;)

• 11 months later...

i really like this couple since gu  family book in 2013, they were visual couple that have great chemistry on screen, since then i hope they will dating real life altough then lee seung gi has date yoona and now suzy with lee min ho. i hope that when lee seung gi comeback from military service, he will reunite with suzy

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys, know what? this ship could possbily sail again !! after three years they are now reunited to film "vagabond "together, in which this chance is so rare in korean drama , but seunggi said in recent interview that he appreciate suzy working attitude and she is a hardworking actress, therefore he wanted to partner with her again;)

and now that suzy is seperated with another lee actor again...  people are guessing which "actor lee" might possibility be her next boyfriend,  i just felt life is really full of unexpected and what called fate really have some sort of magic leading two people who is fated to meet reunited again.

when they are filming gu family book suzy is with lee min ho, when vagabond was announced suzy is also in another relationship therefore i havent had any delulu , however now that vagabond had started filming and finally, our suzy is single again ! wow !

(sorry if my grammar is really poor, just too excited that i have to spill all of this out, thanks for reading and feel free to share your delulu with me !)

On 10/26/2016 at 8:07 PM, rhiesta said:

i really like this couple since gu  family book in 2013, they were visual couple that have great chemistry on screen, since then i hope they will dating real life altough then lee seung gi has date yoona and now suzy with lee min ho. i hope that when lee seung gi comeback from military service, he will reunite with suzy

congrats your delulu came true ! they are reunited again ! 

On Tue Jul 03 2018 at 4:55 PM, roseseo said:

hey guys, know what? this ship could possbily sail again !! after three years they are now reunited to film "vagabond "together, in which this chance is so rare in korean drama , but seunggi said in recent interview that he appreciate suzy working attitude and she is a hardworking actress, therefore he wanted to partner with her again;)

and now that suzy is seperated with another lee actor again...  people are guessing which "actor lee" might possibility be her next boyfriend,  i just felt life is really full of unexpected and what called fate really have some sort of magic leading two people who is fated to meet reunited again.

when they are filming gu family book suzy is with lee min ho, when vagabond was announced suzy is also in another relationship therefore i havent had any delulu , however now that vagabond had started filming and finally, our suzy is single again ! wow !

(sorry if my grammar is really poor, just too excited that i have to spill all of this out, thanks for reading and feel free to share your delulu with me !)

congrats your delulu came true ! they are reunited again ! 

Yes indeed its quite possible this Lee can be the next important Lee in miss Bae's life:lol: And I believe this Lee is more compatible than the other 2 Lees, zodiac wise:D

However I want to correct a bit...actually in 2013 while filming GFB, both were still single. After filming GFB, LSG was in a secret relationship with a SNSD member Yoona but was only exposed on 1st Jan 2014, right after he won best couple award with Suzy but break up abt a year or so after. 

yoona-20140103-002-rita.jpg

(tho based on the above picture I dont see how it proof they were dating but since that's what they say, so that's just that :rolleyes: )

Suzy on the other hand was suspected dating another GFB costar SJ but was denied by both party, saying that they were just hanging out together with other friends to celebrate SZ's birthday, so that's that too.

Skandal-Suzy.jpg

Suzy was in relationship with LMH in the early part of 2015 & broke up in Nov 2017. Then in early 2018 she was seen hanging out with LDW, with no picture evidence btw, however explained that they were not actually dating yet, just hanging out while checking the possibility of them being a couple but since they were caught, they say might as well the start dating, so I guess to avoid complication they just admit they were dating, see how it goes & annoumce break up a few months later. 

Anyway SZ was very young before, still a teenager, LSG too still hasnt done his military duty yet, so even if they dated before they might have broken up by now, & we wud never have the chance to see them both on the same screen again...but now they'much older, she's 24 & he's 31, both already a mature adult, anything is possible:lol: *matchmaking ahjuma on the move*

7 hours ago, lxands said:

Yes indeed its quite possible this Lee can be the next important Lee in miss Bae's life:lol: And I believe this Lee is more compatible than the other 2 Lees, zodiac wise:D

However I want to correct a bit...actually in 2013 while filming GFB, both were still single. After filming GFB, LSG was in a secret relationship with a SNSD member Yoona but was only exposed on 1st Jan 2014, right after he won best couple award with Suzy but break up abt a year or so after. 

yoona-20140103-002-rita.jpg

(tho based on the above picture I dont see how it proof they were dating but since that's what they say, so that's just that :rolleyes: )

Suzy on the other hand was suspected dating another GFB costar SJ but was denied by both party, saying that they were just hanging out together with other friends to celebrate SZ's birthday, so that's that too.

Skandal-Suzy.jpg

Suzy was in relationship with LMH in the early part of 2015 & broke up in Nov 2017. Then in early 2018 she was seen hanging out with LDW, with no picture evidence btw, however explained that they were not actually dating yet, just hanging out while checking the possibility of them being a couple but since they were caught, they say might as well the start dating, so I guess to avoid complication they just admit they were dating, see how it goes & annoumce break up a few months later. 

Anyway SZ was very young before, still a teenager, LSG too still hasnt done his military duty yet, so even if they dated before they might have broken up by now, & we wud never have the chance to see them both on the same screen again...but now they'much older, she's 24 & he's 31, both already a mature adult, anything is possible:lol: *matchmaking ahjuma on the move*

Wow Thanks dear for the information and timeline:) Yes i believe that they are both more mature than before and might have a even more strong chemistry in vagabond ! Hopefully they will get to know each other more and deeper ...

I heard that vagabond were originally set to film yesterday but dc fans went to the location but found no one there ...I was Hoping to see more shooting photos however it seems for this time everything we’re keeping quite ‘underground ‘ up till now .

ps :  Suzy haven’t update her ig for quite long while , after that incident ( supporting a female star who claimed she was abused ), hopefully she is okay and seunggi could give her some positive mood :)

• 2 months later...

Archived