[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

Heyaaaa!!!Passing through! :DI've been watching SeungGi's new drama....have i said that i'm sooo glad that he kept the hairstyle i LOVE??@-) And anyway,seems interesting but i had no doubt he would choose a good one.He has more experience now too!!8-> The love line doesn't interest me much but i'm still curious what we will see this time in that subject!Something...less ..or not,for example? For the sake of "work" ..always ..haha!! :PI miss Suzy though as an actress although it could be a good thing..more rest!!!There is always time!!8->

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tyn0220

Heyaaaa!!!Passing through! :D
I've been watching SeungGi's new drama....have i said that i'm sooo glad that he kept the hairstyle i LOVE??@-) 
And anyway,seems interesting but i had no doubt he would choose a good one.He has more experience now too!!8-> The love line doesn't interest me much but i'm still curious what we will see this time in that subject!Something...less ..or not,for example? For the sake of "work" ..always ..haha!! :P
I miss Suzy though as an actress although it could be a good thing..more rest!!!There is always time!!8->

Hello captain!! :)

i am glad sometimes you come visit here, I hope you can visit and stay more often and longer

[HD] 140516 Suzy & Yoo In Na Cheer Message for T-ARA Jiyeon Solo

Suzy for Beanpole Accessories (official Beanpole page update)

special380.jpg

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

10374940_763238000363908_711354621674584

According to people in the advertising world, the stars who receive the average remuneration of 

500 million won/year (more than 10 billion) are considered A Grade stars,

200-500 million won/year is class B,

under 200 million won/year (more than 4 billion USD) are stars, class C. 

However there are other levels for the regular star whose remuneration is more than

500 million won/year called the "Super League",this level includes stars:

Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji-Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Yuna and miss A Suzy ❤

Source: STARTODAY, baidu is Translated by missAvn

P/S: class A, B, C is the only computer in the dental ^^ you. 

(Translated by Bing)

Via:missavn

Guest tyn0220

Update:
L.A. DODGERS VS. CINCINNATI REDS GAME WILL FEATURE YONGHWA AND ALI  by Carol on May 17, 2014 
Who’s attending the game? A while ago we mentioned two K-Pop stars, CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and Miss A’s Suzy will be attending the L.A. Dodgers vs. Cincinnati Reds game in honor of Korea Night, now there is more up to date information regarding their attendance. Yonghwa will not be singing the Korean National Anthem as previously stated but instead he will be performing. Suzy won’t be throwing the first pitch either, as the first pitch will be thrown by Park Chan Ho. Ballad singer Ali will be taking over to sing the Korean National Anthem. The game will happen on May 27 at the Dodger Stadium. The first 50,000 fans in attendance will get a Ryu Hyun Jin bobble-head figure presented by Asiana Airlines. They will also be holding a pre-game festival at 6:30 PM, so be there early!

Source: http://24-7kpop.com/l-a-dodgers-vs-cincinnati-reds-games-will-feature-yonghwa-and-ali/
PS: I think Suzy will not be leaving for this event on May 27 :(Hopefully more news about her though in exchange, I miss her already! :((

DC suzy support for her Coming of age day... 21 years. Im Teary :(( :(( wacthing this video. especially Yeo wool part. Go Hyemi.. Yang soyeon..Jang Mari.. Dam yeo wool.... seriously im teary.

i wanna say to them....Thank You for being undersestimate herThank You for BadMouth About her,Now she is grown became mature... independent..and strong. THANKS  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :x :)) :x

Bn-685KIYAAxojm.jpg

INTERVIEW] 14-05-19  Suzy

Suzy confessed: "Right now, I'm feeling a bit strange but extremely happy."
When asked what she would like to receive the gift on the occasion of this day, Suzy said: "If today I received roses, I'll be happy. I saw time passing so fast, really scary, since now I have to try to live out every second. "

CR MISSAVN

@missA_suzy

Bn_k4_2IcAAIv3O.jpgBn_l3rmIYAEu8uv.jpgBn_lAoZIUAAp18f.jpg:largeBn_kJ7hIEAAdNsy.jpg:large

thanks for always supporting me! I'm so blessed to have all of you!

Guest Giyoung Nguyen

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Y-STAR] Suji gets a flower as a coming-of-age day gift

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[CF] 140520 Suzy - 2014 Interojo Clalen Lens

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[News] 140520 Suzy - Go To Hawaii shooting Pictorial @ Incheon Airport

140520 Suzy with her Mom @ Incheon Airport to Hawaii

Hình ảnh: (Info) Suzy will go to Hawaii today for a photo shooting pic:as tagged -jenny- Hình ảnh: 140520 Suzy with her Mom @ Incheon Airport to Hawaii cr:as tagged -jenny-  

gifts from Suzydc - cr suzydc

BoAZI4iIYAAzYp-.jpg

bf94f9a7gw1egjybobcbtj20m86vqnpe.jpg

MORE PICS AT AIRPORT..  :D :x
tumblr_n5v6azBkwj1ridtg5o2_500.jpgtumblr_n5v6azBkwj1ridtg5o4_500.jpgtumblr_n5v6azBkwj1ridtg5o3_500.jpg

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
song's twitt translations..

LIKE A BIRD

Wherever my footsteps take me, I’ll go
Looking for new roads in faraway places
There maybe fear in the unfamiliar but
If I slowly take step by step with you…
Following the wind that blows in between our fingers
This moment of tightly holding your hand and walking side by side
Even if we can’t freely fly just like the birds in the blue sky
You and I just like this is enough

Underneath the warm and dazzling sunlight
That comforts our tired bodies for a moment
Now let’s put down all of our heavy baggage
And quietly look at the view before us
This moment of tightly holding your hand and walking side by side
Even if we can’t freely fly just like the birds in the blue sky
You and I just like this is enough
Jus us two, you and I just like this is enough

Suzy reveals her thoughts on becoming an adult

It's Adult Day in Korea, meaning that everyone born late 1994 to early 1995 have now legally become adults as they already turned or will be turning 19 years old within that time period.

miss A's Suzy, who was born on October of 1994, technically became 19 last year, but is finally getting to celebrate it now as only those born July 1, 1993 to July, 1994 were included in last year's Adult Day.  

She relayed her thoughts through her agency to Star News on May 19, "I feel both strange and good. My wish after becoming an adult was to first get my driver's license and go for a drive after wrapping up my schedule. I am now happy that my wish came true."

In relation to the present she wanted to receive, Suzy chose a bouquet of flowers. She elaborated, "I think I would feel so great if I got roses."

She continued, "I feel like time is going by so quickly, so I am scared, but I have no regrets. The future is important, so I will live more diligently."

Congratulations to Suzy and the other idols on officially becoming adults!

Guest tyn0220

[uNSEEN] Suzy in Bangkok (cr: mjbabyPatshie)

10308435_862641523753158_586884193972004

Via:missavn

[CAP]Suzy for Interojo Clalen Lens CF

BoHY9qTIEAEQC2j.jpg:large

BoHY4m9IUAANjqn.jpg:largeBoHYipTIIAAxhrb.jpg:largeBoHYWw_IYAIXKR2.jpg:largeBoHZUpsIYAA-UpB.jpg:largeBoHZCmOIIAAFtW1.jpg:large

Cr:suzyfansunited

:x :x :x :x :x

Guest Mojtaba Gh

OMG so Happy !!!  Finally the news that iam waiting for!!!  :)>- [iNFO] Suzy has been cast as the main character in the movie 도리화가. She will be a pansori performer. JYPE says her participation is likely.
<:-P  :x :-*

Guest Mojtaba Gh

[iNFO] (cont.) JYPE also stated that Suzy has been practicing pansori for the past two months in order to play the role." \:D/

Guest tyn0220

[iNFO] (cont.) JYPE also stated that Suzy has been practicing pansori for the past two months in order to play the role."

\:D/

Wow! Such a great news!

=D>

i am getting excited already..really!!

Archived