[Drama 2013] Crazy Love 미친사랑

Guest orionofthewolf

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leaaaaa said: I just watch an episode of temptation of wife. You are right.  It's not hard to understand what's going on. Never listened to a language like Tagalog. Do they switch extra like that from one language to another or does it have that many english words in it? It's like listening to two bilingual persons switching from one language to another while talking...it's interesting. 

Guest orionofthewolf

I am so lost when my step-mother speaks in Tagalog. My sister, having majored in Spanish, actually understands a little of what she's saying and I can recognize some Chinese-like words. But...it's all greek to me. My Spanish sucks, my German sucks, my Korean is very basic. I wish I was better at grasping other languages.

Ah, haven't been feeling very well this weekend. So I just didn't feel up to watching and recapping. I finally broke down and watched episode 95. The only thing I am happy about is that Tae San's accounts were frozen and Jae Hyuk had enough with lies and told Kyung Soo (almost) everything. I'll try tackling 96 tomorrow. If anything, I'm happy this nightmare is over this week.

www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/crazy-love-episode-96-recap/

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="entry-title post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 2.625em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; border: 0px; margin: 0.5em 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"DOWNLOAD [ALBUM] Kim Jae Seop – Crazy Love OST Part.4http://www.kpopspy.com/album/album-kim-jae-seop-crazy-love-ost-part-4/

Guest orionofthewolf

I don't have the stomach to watch the finale tonight. After the wind down of catching up on episodes 97 to 99, even if there's a happy ending, it won't make me any happier about the direction of this show. It had a strong start, a weak 2nd quarter, a quickly fizzling plot in the 3rd, and a horribly deflated ending with things just winding down too perfect and too unbelievable. It's not exactly a rushed ending...but still is at the same time because there wasn't good pacing with the latter part of the plot with the "revenge" and the baddies being brought down. What a crock.

www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/crazy-love-episodes-97-99-recap/

orionofthewolf said: I don't have the stomach to watch the finale tonight. After the wind down of catching up on episodes 97 to 99, even if there's a happy ending, it won't make me any happier about the direction of this show. It had a strong start, a weak 2nd quarter, a quickly fizzling plot in the 3rd, and a horribly deflated ending with things just winding down too perfect and too unbelievable. It's not exactly a rushed ending...but still is at the same time because there wasn't good pacing with the latter part of the plot with the "revenge" and the baddies being brought down. What a crock.

www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/crazy-love-episodes-97-99-recap/
Your summary is awesome, and I thank you for your hard work.  How Kyung Soo could be the recipient of a guilt trip is beyond my understanding, but, at this point, I think we can all move on.  I loved Park Seon Yeong in "Immortal Classic", and will watch for her next project.  I thought the ending of "Terms of Endearment" was one of the flattest, saddest, endings ever, but CL runs a pretty good second.

I dislike this writer so much right now! KS should not have suffered. Miso just went on with her life.  KS did not cause the problems but he ended up being hurt! This show should have had a happier ending!!!! :(   But that's okay Go SeWon, hopefully your next drama you will be the lead and sexier than ever!!!!!!

GoSeWon_zps1e5edba6.jpg

Wait! So after all the whining Mi So did about not breaking up with a married man, they didn't end up together???? Are you f**ckin serious?? MS is such a heiffer if you ask me. I'm so glad I dropped this bull on time. I have dropped a few dramas this year like Empire of Gold, Good Doctor, Gu Family Book,... Well the latter was more in part of as much as I love Lee Seung Gi, I cannot stand Suzy ugh

Remind me to blacklist this writer.

Guest orionofthewolf

@leaaaa No, they did end up together. And they got their daughter, too. Cute episode, indeed. The ending had me laughing like a fool. It somewhat made up for the disappointment of the past...what? 60 or so episodes :P

Final recap!!!!! My first completely recapped (and completely watched) daily drama. Makes me wish I had watched all of Smile, Donghae first as I don't find that extremely long and somewhat painfully trite and drawn out drama as bad as that one. Back to Smile. Donghae (and Thorn Flower) I go.
www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/crazy-love-episode-100-recap/

Twas a pleasure to chat with you all about this drama :)

Archived