Broadcast Date: April 8, 2013 - September 17, 2013
Episodes: 100
Replaced: Glass Mask
Official Site: http://crazylove.interest.me/
Streaming with Subs: Hulu, DramaFever
Episode Recaps: Asian Addicts Anonymous
Screencap Gallery: AAA's Google+ Album
align="left"Synopsis:

Yoon Mi So's [Park Sun Young] fairytale life comes crashing down around her with the arrival of fellow orphan Han Na Young [Kim Yeon Joo] who is bent on taking over Mi So's life, which she believes should be rightfully hers. As her life sinks to its lowest moments, Mi So meets lawyer Seo Kyung Soo [Go Se Won] who is trapped in a loveless marriage with an immature and selfish wife.

Cast & Characters

cl-mi-so.jpgcl-seo-kyung-soo.jpgcl-lee-min-jae.jpgcl-han-na-young.jpgcl-other-cast-1.jpgcl-other-cast-2.jpg

Relationship Chart:

cl-relationship-chart.jpg

Teasers & Trailers:

[1/2]
[2/2]

Overall, totally in love with this drama! It's intense and the plot moves quickly which hasn't been my experience with daily dramas before. I'll be updating later with screencaps and BTS when I have time.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest orionofthewolf

A preview of next week's episodes (17-20):

Park Sun Young's acting (in particular her crying scenes over the lost Hae Ram) are completely awesome and really make me ache for her character.

This drama is awesome!  Please, everybody, watch it!  The subs are up every week (4 eps.) and the story is intense.  It begs for some great discussion, so thanks, Soompi, for putting it up.

I happened to come across this drama yesterday and has been watching non stop to catch up with the latest episode. I am glad there is a new thread for this drama. So far, the drama is interesting and I am glad Go Se Won is the main lead as I have seen his drama in You Don't Know Women. 

Guest atomickitty

If you live in the US, you can watch it on dramafever.com. They're also up to date with subs on this drama. They're much better than mvibo.com when it comes to subbing. I'm going to watch it but I want to wait till episode 50 or so. This is the kind of drama that can make me angry quickly. I need to start watching when things are at least STARTING to look better for the lead character. Oh, dramas. Why do I let you get to me so?

Guest orionofthewolf

My daily drama experience was Smile, Donghae and the various High Kick series. Soooo very different than a cable daily. I am soooo in love with this drama. It's intense, the plot is awesome the two leads are great! I've only seen Go Se Won in his evil role in Cinderella's Stepsister and a bit from a different daily drama that I haven't finished yet :P But I'm so happy that he's the leading male! I marathoned this like crazy last weekend to catch up with all the episodes. Since I fell in love with this drama so much, I even started posting recaps to share it which I swore I'd never do another daily drama after Smile, Donghae (which I STILL haven't finished recapping and that was 2010/11 with 159 episodes :P).

That being said. Life got in my way. So no BTS pics like I had wanted to get up a little later today and no episode 16 recap. But, I did manage to get 15 done.
http://www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/crazy-love-episode-15-recap/

I thought no one was watching this. @orionofthewolf - thanks for recap. Enjoy reading them. I think Na Young is a psychopath. She is getting back at Mi Soo because Jae Hyuk not returning her love for him.

Has Ryung is insane too. Hope the two leads end up together in the end and not in tragedy.

Guest atomickitty

Wow @orionofthewolf, you do recaps? Hats off to you. I don't know how many times a recap has helped me understand what's going on when subs can not be found. I thank you for helping me and countless others who don't speak the language but love the dramas.

The dailies I watch fall into 3 categories.

1. The hardworking poor candy (boy or girl) with a birth secret that struggles to make it even though there's a rival trying to push them down (Smile Dong Hae, Oh Ja Ryung is coming, Sincerity Moves Heaven, The Women Of Our Home).

2. The loving wife/girlfriend (with or without a child) that gets dumped by husband/boyfriend with the help of an interfering female, and comes back for revenge (Yellow Boots, Pink Lipstick, An Angel's Choice and the immortal classic Temptation of Wife)

3. A delicious combination of 1 and 2 (Don't Hesitate, Your Woman)

Crazy Love is going to fall into #2 and I like to wait till after the husband has divorced them, when they are getting their lives back together, before I watch. I hope you continue to enjoy watching and continue to recap. So very awesome of you.

I have a question please @gene71632 or whoever could answer, does Jae Hyuk know who Mi Soo is?

@atomickitty no, he doesn't know her real identity. They both didn't recognize each other. But when he does, he might want to jump off a cliff lol

Thank you for opening this thread. This show is my new drug. It's like my second daily drama. My first was Don't Hesitate. Things are moving faster than I thought and it's supposed to be 100 episodes. Female lead taking revenge is so happening.

I think revenge may not dominate this drama but more how the two main characters get together against all odds. At least I won't at disappointed if full fledge revenge doesn't take place.

True, but that psycho beyotch deserve her just desert. She is such a lowlife. Going after a kid is just disgusting. So yeah, I don't want it to be all about revenge but Mi So can't be the only one crying tears of blood.

Guest atomickitty

Heeee @chrissydiva
Jae Hyuk will probably die trying to save Mi Soo from some mess Na Young cooks up. Just guessing. I liked Don't Hesitate. Love that guy, especially in swim trunks (wink wink). Daily dramas are not so bad. A lot of people don't like them, but I like them. Little half hour morsels each day.

Heeee @chrissydiva

Jae Hyuk will probably die trying to save Mi Soo from some mess Na Young cooks up. Just guessing. I liked Don't Hesitate. Love that guy, especially in swim trunks (wink wink). Daily dramas are not so bad. A lot of people don't like them, but I like them. Little half hour morsels each day.

Nooooo, not Baek lol I love him flaws and all. Though he's not gonna get the girl, he shouldn't die because of that psycho. I just like the actor. I thought they wasted him in Bridal Mask, but even then he was still noticeable. He shows depth which is a great thing.

For someone who loves Eun Joo, I find it strange that Jae Hyuk didn't attempt to find her whereabouts all these years. If Na Young could trace Eun Joo to be Mi So, so could Jae Hyuk.  I can't imagine what will happen when he finds out Mi So real identity. It will be interesting to see how Jae Hyuk and Kyung Soo will compete for Mi So's love especially when both men dislike each other. 
It is easier for Mi So to divorce her husband more so with a mother-in-law who hates her and a cheating husband. It will be hard for Kyung Soo to divorce his obssessive and mentally unstable wife.  I wonder how is he going to get out from that situation especially with a father-in-law who could destroy him if he were to hurt Hae Ryung.  If Hae Ryung was to commit suicide because of him, Kyung Soo will carry that guilt for the rest of his life.  Actually I blame Kyung Soo for worsening Hae Ryung's mental condition. His indifferent attitude towards her makes her more crazy. Hae Ryung emotional state would be better if he could show more concern.  
Well, this drama still has a long way to go. Somehow I've got the feeling that Yoo Jung (Hae Ryung's step-mom) might be Mi So's biological mother. If it is, knowing how evil Na Young can be, she might steal Mi So's identity and become Yoo Jung's daughter. 

Guest atomickitty

Golly, you guys!!! All these bits of information is making me want to break my 50 episode rule and start watching now. Maybe I'll start watching again at episode 30 instead of 50...

I really enjoy this drama this far! I really love the crazy Hae Ryung when she screams and throws a tantrum. I wish Eun Joo could have some spice to her as well, if you know what I mean. It's understandable how she's trying to keep the family together - but there's a limit to that. You don't have to take that kind of crap and being treated so bad and still take it - a lot of female leads are like that. To be honest - my favorites are probably Jae Hyuk, Hae Ryung and Kyung Soo. 

Guest colleenfh

@atomickitty  I understand that rule where dailies are concerned, I have been skimming the initial episodes of this drama.  That's why Yoo Jung being Mi So's mother was news to me, wow that is going to make for a lot of complications in her life(YJ).  I think Jae Hyuk is already pissed at Na Young over the miss use of his minion, when he finds out is was all to persecute/torture EJ/MS, NY better start running far and fast.  So far this is pretty enjoyable I have always liked the lead actress.  I saw the lead actor in I'll Give You The Moon & The Stars and really liked him.

When you were watching Don't Hesitate did the heroine's initial stupidity/naivete bother you, because it made me crazy?  The evil mother in this drama really took the cake and whole bakery where ruthlessness was concerned, her DIL was right there with her.  They were quite the evil pair!   

Guest orionofthewolf

@gene71632 Glad you enjoy reading them! Yes, Na Young is a psycho. She has a tiny shred of conscience but she ignores it thanks to Jae Hyuk and Mi So. That girl will only end up miserable herself and she totally deserves it.

@atomickitty yes, I do recaps. I've been doing them now for 3 years and sometimes I think I'm crazy for all the time and work I put into them, but I'm happy to know they help others :D

I don't dislike daily dramas. I still need to finish Don't Hesitate and I Give You the Moon and the Stars and Smile, Donghae. I started watching them and liked them, but they tend to end up falling by the wayside like lots of dramas with tons of episodes do.

Mi So, Mi So. I did wish she had more spunk to stand up to her mother-in-law and husband. Keeping a family together is important, but at the same time if doing so will mean you live in misery, then what is the point? And do you think your daughter will grow up healthy and happy living in an environment where her mother is treated like a garbage servant instead of a daughter-in-law. I think her character has some promise of growing a spine given how she did light into Kyung Soo, Jae Hyuk and even slapped evil Na Young. But when it counts the most, she falls short. I'm in the camp that cheating should never be forgiven as it rarely happens only once and Min Jae lied about how often he was with Na Young to begin with. Not promising there that stupid, childish, spineless jellyfish of a husband (whose actor can't do crying scenes to save his life without looking pathetically fake).

I don't condone violence against women. This was a problem of mine with may Thai dramas and May Queen. But, Na Young deserves to get slapped around. Sure, she has a bad past, but to blame everything on others who had technically nothing to do with what happened to her life is just wrong. Kudos for this actress in making me completely hate her character. I'm not sure if those vulnerable scenes of hers are supposed to help us understand what a hard time she went through and justify her actions a bit because they don't. She's now done the unforgiveable. Sure, she doesn't want to hurt Hae Ram, but to suffer a child through a kidnapping just to solely get back at Mi So and the Lee family is plain wrong. You don't hurt children, period.

As for Kyung Soo...I like what Yoo Jung said to Hae Ryung - you knew he was cold. She knew he wasn't a warm and affectionate person yet she latched onto him and used her medical condition to trick him into marrying her by saying her ballet career ended because of the accident...which was technically not even his fault. I am a bit puzzled by the Psycho Wife. It seems she grew up in a loving home with Yoo Jung and Tae San...so I don't get why she has such emptiness issues. Is it because they always gave in to her that nothing has value and she feels empty inside? I am beginning to dislike her a little less and I do feel slightly bad when Kyung Soo acts as he does towards her, but again, she deserves it for what she pulled. Getting a man in that way is NOT a guarantee to happiness. And with Kyung Soo's background...how could he let himself get so tangled in that mess when it sounds like he came from a good, hardworking family? Well at least he has Mi So now who can open him up and make him go against his father-in-law somewhat.

I am so waiting for the richard simmons to hit the fan when Baek learns the full truth. I'm also curious what Mi So will do when she learns who Baek really is. Will she remember him with a fond, friendly attachment or has he faded from memory? Then again...she still remembers crazy Na Young/Sun Hee after 20 years + so, she probably remembers her other fellow orphans, too.

Correct me if I am wrong. I had thought Hae Ryung was mentally sick even before she married Kyung Soo. Both Yoo Jung and Tae San knew about it and was hiding this fact from Kyung Soo. Could her sickness be hereditary ?

Archived