[Drama 2013] Crazy Love 미친사랑

Guest orionofthewolf

@orionofthewolf oh, ok! Then I take the part back where the love part was a fail. At least, the writer let them end together. That's always a plus. But the other parts...ehm yea no comment. Smile Donghae, actually was way better than this drama. It was a bit too slow between ca ep 30-90 though. But I liked the episodes 90+. Everything started to get to unreveal and I loved to see the evil guy more and more frustrated. It was nice to see that at the end even the mother kinda turned her back on him...lol now I want to watch it again xD
Anyway, thanks for your hard work and thanks to everyone else in this thread ^^

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I watched the last 5 min so they did end up together. I just thought by the last post I read, they didn't. Why is that girl still stuck at the orphanage if she already calls him daddy? What a lame ending. I still don't get why they had to wait a whole year but whatever. See ya I hope in another thread :)

Guest orionofthewolf

I was wondering that, too, because Kyung Soo said he started the adoption process. Maybe they won't let him take her home until the whole process is complete. But then again, dramaland doesn't have to follow the realm of logic or even make sense. If Seung Ha was already officially adopted and living with Kyung Soo, then she couldn't play the matchmaker and bring him back together with Mi So like she did.

I think the writes did this on purpose...to DRIVE US CRAZY!!!! I have NEVER seen such a $%*$% Korean drama! I don't think the writer even care how this ends and they must've fallen a sleep themselves will writing the script. Gosh, just couldn't hold it in anymore..hahaha. Sorry for the rant guys. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest orionofthewolf

This drama had a fairly decent start and then...died a horrible death of horrible writing, some bad acting, and just a plot that makes you go "grrr" at the screen. And yet, this drama remains one of the most popular of all my recaps. WAE?

Archived