[Drama 2013] Crazy Love 미친사랑

Guest orionofthewolf

Guest orionofthewolf

Finally I have episode 83 done in time for the new week of episodes to come. I really hope Mrs. Jo can keep Mi So on the right track in her revenge scheme, but how stupid (and typical) is it that she gives Mi So the condition she does. However, given what happened with Kyung Soo and his own revenge scheme, it does make sense. www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/crazy-love-episode-83-recap/

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyung so Is so weak, hes even weaker than Mi So ! after all that OHR has done to him hes never even once slapped her! and yes she deserves it, hes too weak to fight against her father, Now Mi SO is strong she changed drastically after a single ep! What took them so long! LOL did u see how she was glaring and yelling at Oh Tae San! and using reverse psychology on NY.  The actress for Mi So is much more affective being tough and harsh, instead of weak.  And why did my comments get flagged, this is a public board where we are free to say our opinions, and I wasn't hurting anyone, this show was getting horrible and that's the truth lots of ppl agree, but I think now since revenge is starting its starting to become watchable again.

Na Young will most likely go to prison, she cannot get away with it because Hae Ram was killed, so therefore Kdrama rule she must pay, then She will be forgiven. If Hae Ram was only missing then , Ny would most likely not be punished, by law. Kdrama cliché.  The past year of Kdramas it seems the villains are getting more evil and evil, Ice Adonis, Hundred Years Inheritance, Crazy Love now a child actually ended up killed, don't think I've ever seen this before, I wonder how they will handle this, If she doesn't go to jail then I will give up on Kdramas

Now eager to see what MS will do to avenge the death of her daughter, how she'll make HR & her father answer for the crimes they have committed against her & her family, against SK & his murdered brother. NY has a lot of answering to do with, how she manipulated the DNA test and how she got hold of the bracelet to support her claim & convince the VP as her lost daughter. Like HR, NY is a cold-blooded murderer. Both have no qualms about eliminating people who are obstacles in achieving their selfish goals. ________
Just watched episode 83. Good episode. MS is determined to see NY, HR & Oh Tae San down on their knees, crushed and miserable. She wants them beg for mercy and to feel much much more than what she went through. I think the rich lady who would help her in her revenge against her 3 enemies is testing her and wants to see how far she could go to make her plans work ... it is a test how much she can endure and what sacrifices she'd be willing to go through and what she could give up, the most difficult is ending her relationship with SK.   In the end, I hope the rich lady would see the pain of MS being separated from the person she loves and who gave her hope when she lost Hae Ram. 

Guest orionofthewolf

http://blog.naver.com/cj_drama?Redirect=Log&logNo=20194600090

An article talking about how Park Sun Young's dramatic transformation from angel to devil. Sort of. With episode 84, Park Sun Young really caught viewer's attention as she transformed from the angelic Mi So to the hard and sophisticated CEO bent on avenging her family and her lover. This has escalated the interest in the drama and have viewers wondering just what kind of ending they will get.

This drama, if I'm reading correctly, carries the highest ratings (which are still quite low in comparison with public network numbers) of cable shows in that time slot. I don't get the popularity any more, but apparently it is still popular and this twist in character and plot leaves viewers in anticipation of Mi So's revenge now that she has transformed.

And then the very last paragraph covers the non-existent love triangle. I mean, let's face it, a true love triangle would be a person torn with feelings for the two men. All Mi So feels for Baek Jae Hyuk is sisterly love while she's head over heels for Kyung Soo. But the director or PD or whatever says that you have to have romance.

I get a little concerned with the Jekyll/Hyde transformation of MS in that the people she's trying to nail will not get real justice.  Messing with crazy wife's head may send her over the edge to suicide, and when the heat is on for NY she could escape to America.  I guess I'd rather see top-notch authorities getting the cases together to put these people away for a long time, living a miserable life in prison.

Guest orionofthewolf

I do think that Mi So's transformation is slightly unrealistic at this point given how much carp she's already taken. She's let so many people beat her down and abuse herself and her family, that it's almost shocking now for her to step into the shoes of the devil. But that being said...everyone does have a snapping point eventually. I hope she can earnestly take her revenge. There's not much time for her to accomplish anything with any good resolution they way they make this show drag.

well, my site hates me, so here is the recap for 84:

Will the parade of absurdities never cease? I’m sorry, but it’s like the writer is taking a very easy out in his/her approach to this drama. Easy out? Shall I tell you?

So not only is Jo a divorcee who lost her daughter in a car accident, she also fell in love with a wealthy married man and created quite the stir with him before he divorced his wife for her. Let’s add on to this fact that during her first marriage, she owned a small factory that became indebted to Oh Tae San who royally screwed them over. It was a cold winter day when she went to plead with Oh Tae San for mercy. She told her daughter to wait in the car, but when mommy was going longer than expected, the child went out to find her and got into a car accident and died. Thus, Jo from the very beginning of this merger deal has gone into it with plans to take down Oh Tae San. Oh, and you know that prosecutor, Hwang, that  Kyung Soo was supposed to be helping out? Hwang lost his parents thanks to Oh Tae San. Jo knew this and sponsored the boy through college and right up to when he became a prosecutor allowing him to exact his own revenge. Sheesh.

So…that is the one reason Jo is eager to help Mi So as long as she tosses Kyung Soo to the side. So as long as Jo isn’t a crazy, diabolical person bent on revenge at all costs (meaning using people for nefarious purposes and throwing them away), then Mi So is in safe hands. That is so beyond the realm of believability. Yes, such conveniences and parallels can happen in real life…but the probability? Very slim.

So Jo agrees and Mi So does accept her condition even if it breaks her heart since she wants Kyung Soo to help Hwang out and get revenge for his brother’s untimely death. Jo then takes Mi So out shopping for an appropriate wardrobe. What does she need this wardrobe for? Jo will make Mi So the new CEO of CK (remember that it was part of the merger agreement for Queens to choose a new CEO/president). Mi So is startled by this thinking she is unworthy, but Jo is certain the woman has the guts. She instructs Mi So to keep her poker face and get rid of her angelicness if she wants to really pursue her vengeance.

Oh, and Jo brings someone in on the revenge scheme—Baek Jae Hyuk!!!! She knows about the two’s relationship and the fact that Jae Hyuk has worked closely with Tae San as his right hand man all of these years will help them best the evil man. Jae Hyuk is shocked to hear his beloved sister wishes to take revenge and is even more shocked to learn her memories have returned. She does plead with him to keep it a secret until her revenge succeeds. He asks what she wants revenge for and Mi So only reveals what happened between her father and Oh Tae San the last time they met. Needless to say, Jae Hyuk is definitely onboard knowing that Oh Tae San hurt his “father.”

We then get a touching scene where Chan Ki proudly shows off his savings account to his father. Thanks to Kyung Soo’s generous pay while Chan Ki worked at his office, Chan Ki was able to secretly squirrel money away to help send his father on an overseas trip just like Moon Do always wanted. Chan Ki tears up and pleads at his father to wake up so he can go. Mi So hurts for her brother and tells him what a good job he’s doing. Chan Ki is only sorry he can’t be of more help to their father and her. Mi So assures him he’s doing enough. She then silently apologizes and tells her brother that memory or no, he will always be her beloved dongsaeng.

Mi So goes home and tells Jong Hee about her successful meeting with Jo and that Jae Hyuk is now on board with the revenge scheme against Oh Tae San. Mi So knows that if she were to tell Baek about Hae Ram, he would not let Na Young go and Mi So needs him to let her go until her revenge is completed. After Jong Hee leaves to visit Moon Do and Chan Ki, Mi So takes out an envelope and goes through a report. Jo gave her what little her secretary could find about Hae Ram’s death. There was an unreported car accident near the area Hae Ram was last scene. Jo is certain that the child involved was little Hae Ram.

We then cut to Na Young having nightmares about Hae Ram running out in front of the truck. She wakes up and goes out into the living room only to find Mi So who asks her about Hae Ram’s death, the child’s pain, and if Na Young even tried to save her. Mi So then goes all crazy eyed and launches herself at Na Young, strangling her. Na Young then wakes up again. Nothing like a nightmare within a nightmare. Of course I’m disappointed, but really, there was no way Mi So got into that house like that.

So before the big meeting announcement, Mi So ends things with Kyung Soo who doesn’t 100% believe that she can’t remember him. Mi So assures him that she can’t and that she hates it whenever he comes around expecting her to remember things. She then punctuates this all by going to his apartment and returning the ring. She silently apologizes to the empty room and tells Kyung Soo to not give up anymore because of her.

We then end with Jo making the big announcement that Queens is appointing Yoon Mi So as CK’s new CEO. Min Jae, Myung Ja, Kyung Soo, Na Young, Yoo Jung, and Tae San are all astounded.

The previews show Na Young teaming up with Oh Tae San to try to bring Mi So down while Baek tries to get Mi So to tell Kyung Soo the truth and Kyung Soo refuses to let go of their love and keeps pursuing her. Even if she doesn’t remember now, he’s sure they can come to love again (he uses “dashi” a lot).

Edit: Finally was able to get the recap posted on my site, so if you don't want to click the spoiler button, you can go here: www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/crazy-love-episode-84-recap/

Guest orionofthewolf

This reminds me of Hae Ram's kidnapping. It's going and going but nothing's happening. And how typical. Since Hae Ryung hates Mi So so much because of Kyung Soo (and Yoo Jung's affection) she'll jump on board with Crazy Woman. I was soooo hoping to have Hae Ryung throw a major fit in front of Mommy and Daddy about Na Young's blood type. Drat.

And the idiocy and absurdity of the phone incident. Shakes head. Won't even go there, I've already complained about it enough in the recap.
http://www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/crazy-love-episode-86-recap/

In the preview, NY & HR will conspire to keep the birth secret of Mi So. Such evil motive will not affect Mi So's' revenge since she is unaware of this. She can proceed with her plans to pin down NY, make HR answer for her crime, and  destroy & bring down Oh Tae San's business. I don't think knowing her biological mother will stop her. The more she will hate NY for deceiving the VP & her. NY is dying of envy now that MS has been appointed acting CEO of CK Foods. There's no way NY can destroy MS because Director Jo believes in her. 

Why is Mi Soo so stupid in exposing herself to Na Young that she has recovered her memory just to find out where she buried Hae Ram? She is really a stupid heroine or the writer has water in her brain to write such plot. What revenge???
P.S. I only watch a quarter of the drama and started picking it up on ep 84 when the so called revenge starts.

i'm not surprised that mi so exposed herself so quick. We all know how naive and dumb she has been ALL along. Through all 87 episodes she hasn't done ANYTHING to retaliate back at the baddies. She's never had the upperhand on them, they always seemed to be one step ahead of her in everything. Why isn't she also getting revenge on her ex-husband and ex mother in law? Didn't they spend the first 40+ episodes in the beginning abusing her and harassing her  to make us hate them so she could get revenge on them? I really doubt any revenge is going to start, most revenge dramas start the revenge halfway through the series... seeing as we only have 13 episodes left, it'll just be filled with miso glaring at the baddies but not doing anything and forgiving them in the end for some lame reason. 

Archived