♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

I just read Soompi article Eunji and Chorong on Life Bar

I'm anticipating this show cause usually they are being open and honest about a lot of things in this show.

I was right, Eunji and Chorong talk about their dating experience, so my hunch all this time was right they must be dating in secret.

But they are really good for not get caught while dating.

They are now around 22-27 y.o and Naeun is 24 which is a really good time to date and experiencing serious relationship.

I hope noone will go against them for dating and let them experience this in peace.

Apink reveal dating style and past relationship

I feel like they intentionally not choose Naeun to be part of it because everyone's eyes are just on Naeun's dating status, and choosing Chorong and Eunji to be part of it due to their stronger vibes. Chorong is the most scaredy cat in Apink but she's really a great leader. Very decent and has great leadership, Eunji is the strongest member in terms of emotional encounters, he's boyish personality gets men intimidated by her but deep inside her, she's very warm and thoughtful about her members' feelings. I've always see Bomi in terms of romantic relationship as the distant one. She's the smiley type, very loud but she's all distant from any romantic relationships maybe because she's too scared to get hurt and that her relationship will affect her career. Namjoo and Hayoung. They feel like they've got a very long way to be better as idols. And both are still quite young to be focused on relationships. Overall, this guesting of Chorong and Eunji enlightened us on how Apink and their agency think towards romantic relationships. :innocent:

30 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

One of my fave vids of taemin because he showed so much honesty and growth as an artist and as a person. Oh and because the way he says.. "Hi, I'm a Panda!" *with that twinkle in his eyes*. We know what you mean! ;)

Thank you for sharing.  I just realized i didn't finish this clip a while ago.  I think one character of Taemin that attracts me a lot is that his talks never get me bored.  It's always comfortable, and smooth even his cold jokes don't bored me.  I like how comfortable he is in front of camera and goes on and on and on and not shy about it.  There are idols start acting as soon as the camera recording light turns red.  Even when taemin is shy about something he can still pull it off comfortably. 

He repeated that he's panda three times.  I like that :)

The sad part of this solo filming is the timing part...two months before JH passed.  it's nice to see him in taemin's clip :(

1 hour ago, Angelanyto said:

Thank you for sharing.  I just realized i didn't finish this clip a while ago.  I think one character of Taemin that attracts me a lot is that his talks never get me bored.  It's always comfortable, and smooth even his cold jokes don't bored me.  I like how comfortable he is in front of camera and goes on and on and on and not shy about it.  There are idols start acting as soon as the camera recording light turns red.  Even when taemin is shy about something he can still pull it off comfortably. 

He repeated that he's panda three times.  I like that :)

The sad part of this solo filming is the timing part...two months before JH passed.  it's nice to see him in taemin's clip :(

His heart is Panda. The feels!!! :love:

6 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

mubank day!!!!!!!!:wub:

SHINee just arrived 

Taemin's wearing a facemask today to hide his excitement on meeting Naeun. xD ahahahahahahahah

EDIT:

What do u mean Naeun doesn't have Kakaotalk? Lel did someone mention that both has kakao? 

On 7/4/2018 at 10:45 AM, pastelcheeks said:

i was going to share this lol. they said that she posted this on monday but unfortunately i didn't see it. did anyone see it? because from the comment, it seems a lot of them didn't see Naeun's IG story (there's an account thanked fayemaaya, maybe she/he is the one who saw the IG story). 

anyway can i scream? i'm really happy with this slip up came from this careless Naeun lol

*edit* apparently Naeun did share this on IG story. there's this account who always shares Apink's videos, including their IG stories. 

the bottom part wasn't there because of its format (you can see another stories in this account with similar format, i think there's no 9x16 format in IG post). and after i think about it, i've seen her IG story but wasn't keen enough to see bottom part :bawling:

guyss @pastelcheeks @Angelanyto if u wanna check those story of her u can scroll @gallery_of_naeun acc on IG also check @allfornaeun on Twitter.. they managed to save these Naeun's story without cropped. Anw today our couple (SHINeePink) is on Music bank. Both are looking simple yet charismatic anddd full of smiley face today:relaxed: been ages waiting for them in one stage i hope we can hv an interaction even its just the smallest one. IM craving for them...

1 hour ago, Jessica Yuanita said:

guyss @pastelcheeks @Angelanyto if u wanna check those story of her u can scroll @gallery_of_naeun acc on IG also check @allfornaeun on Twitter.. they managed to save these Naeun's story without cropped. Anw today our couple (SHINeePink) is on Music bank. Both are looking simple yet charismatic anddd full of smiley face today:relaxed: been ages waiting for them in one stage i hope we can hv an interaction even its just the smallest one. IM craving for them...

I'll be watching Music Bank on TV in exactly 12 minutes! Will update asap if there's anything! 

Update: No Taeun moments! They were standing at both ends of the stage at the end! :( But but but I'm sure they saw one another's performances. Naeun is exceptionally pretty today! Especially on the I'm so sick performance! 

I also realised Eunji also makes the heart shape with her fingers just like what Taemin have been making ever since their recent Weekly Idol appearance. Maybe Eunji taught Naeun and then Naeun taught Taemin? Just guessing haha whatever links that I can find between the both of them / their groups. 

Just watched music bank on KBS World...

Maybe because there are many Shawols and Pandas there watching live at the studio so Apink and Shinee being carefull.

At the winner announcement Shinee standing at the left end of stage and Apink at the right end of stage.

At the previous music shows Shinee usually standing behind the MCs and the winner, I guess they intensionally standing far away from Apink.

Kind of sad actually cause I was anticipating an interaction..

Btw Naeun wearing mint green pants :) (similar to pearl green)

.I like Naeun's face today. Slim and elegant looking. Even she's busy these days her face today isn't bloated at all. Can I consider thinking it's because she's meeting boyfie today in Music Bank? :wub:

damn.... Was she wearing the silver rosary bracelet? :love:

Music Bank ALRIGHT - Apink

July 6, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1e0IhpUY4o

Music Bank I'm so sick - Apink

July 6, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXq3ZpoW1mY

25 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

.I like Naeun's face today. Slim and elegant looking. Even she's busy these days her face today isn't bloated at all. Can I consider thinking it's because she's meeting boyfie today in Music Bank? :wub:

damn.... Was she wearing the silver rosary bracelet? :love:

btw where did he wear his ring? lel in the left or right~ Becoz there are some parts in his performance that he views in the side and I'm trying to find the ring while watching it live xD

5 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Taemin's wearing a facemask today to hide his excitement on meeting Naeun. xD ahahahahahahahah

EDIT:

What do u mean Naeun doesn't have Kakaotalk? Lel did someone mention that both has kakao? 

oh nono.  In this youtube, Eunji said that Naeun doesn't have kakao during Naeun's question time. 

During WGM time, at their traditional wedding day, Kai said that Taemin would left the kakao chat room to reply Naeun. 

So i think she has at the time. 

These two have no direct linkage.  I just thought she used to use it but not anymore...(cuz it doesn't make sense for a korean not to use kakao but it's my guess lol)

Unless i heard it wrong so if someone could correct me or provide a english cap version that would be awesome!!!

26 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

btw where did he wear his ring? lel in the left or right~ Becoz there are some parts in his performance that he views in the side and I'm trying to find the ring while watching it live xD

The left wrist. I tried to pause it during her line, DO YOU LOVE ME? They zoomed in on her face but the choreo really is too fast, I can't seem to catch up. Or is it just another silver bracelet? I won't react right away now, I did react fast when I saw Taemin wearing a silver bracelet in their recent appearance in Weekly Idol though.

These stylists or even Naeun herself is really clever. If she's really wearing it, she puts on another braclet too! LOL :D as to not draw attention from fans. Clever Naeunie~

In this she has a bracelet on, left wrist. They wore this outfit during Alright stage.

A fancam, our Naeunnie muffin~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRcthyVMYLg

Credit to owner.

15 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

The left wrist. I tried to pause it during her line, DO YOU LOVE ME? They zoomed in on her face but the choreo really is too fast, I can't seem to catch up. Or is it just another silver bracelet? I won't react right away now, I did react fast when I saw Taemin wearing a silver bracelet in their recent appearance in Weekly Idol though.

These stylists or even Naeun herself is really clever. If she's really wearing it, she puts on another braclet too! LOL :D as to not draw attention from fans. Clever Naeunie~

In this she has a bracelet on, left wrist. They wore this outfit during Alright stage.

A fancam, our Naeunnie muffin~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRcthyVMYLg

Credit to owner.

I actually meant Taemin but thanks for that tho <3 What similar accessories did they wear today?

2 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

Just watched music bank on KBS World...

Maybe because there are many Shawols and Pandas there watching live at the studio so Apink and Shinee being carefull.

At the winner announcement Shinee standing at the left end of stage and Apink at the right end of stage.

At the previous music shows Shinee usually standing behind the MCs and the winner, I guess they intensionally standing far away from Apink.

Kind of sad actually cause I was anticipating an interaction..

Btw Naeun wearing mint green pants :) (similar to pearl green)

I think we are all disappointed that nothing happened today but for sure they had something at the back stage :)

But when they stood apart like this, it also implied that they purposely and carefully arranged it haha.

I'm also disappointed that SHINee didn't get any trophy this round.  such a great song :(

7 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

I actually meant Taemin but thanks for that tho <3 What similar accessories did they wear today?

Oh~ You were referring to Taemin's silver ring? And I was referring to Naeun's silver bracelet! LOL :D I even thought that you may meant the gold ring of Naeun but this whole time you are referring to Taemin. :heart:

I haven't seen SHINee's stage yet. Can someone post it here? Thanks in advance.

@Angelanyto

But when they stood apart like this, it also implied that they purposely and carefully arranged it haha.

- Omo! I so loved this post of yours. :lol:

1 hour ago, Angelanyto said:

@chantaljaey

are u referring to her alright stage?  I did the same thing paused and rewind.  But i think it's the stage accessories. it's like a bangle type. 

She was (I guess) wearing the same accessories during Alright and ISS stages. During ISS stage, she was wearing a bangle and a silver bracelet on her left hand.

Earlier today. July 6, 2018.

Update:

Naeun was wearing a silver bracelet (hmm.. not so sure of this, but I guess it's another bracelet) on her right wrist during Alright stage, during ISS stage she wore it on her left wrist. 

Archived