♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/7/2018 at 11:41 AM, Angelanyto said:

Don't be sorry for posting JH.  We all miss him.  Thank you for the clip.  I only saw JH imates his mom clip on IG but didn't know where to find the full interview, so thank you!

Taemin looked so sleepy the whole time :lol:  Now when i watch it, I feel like this is the old taemin.  He's happier and more open to talk now (like what Key said that sometimes he just wants taemin to shut up lol) I haven't watched a lot of old SHINee shows so not sure if taem has really made a big change after JH passed.  But when he's around his hyungs, he is on the quiet side sometimes.  But yeah, during the girlfriend question time, he only commented on MH's type, and didn't contribute his own lol

How could I missed this post of yours.

Actually, there was this interview that Taemin and Jonghyun answered the same thing and it was about girls and Minho was the only one who answered it differently. Now you can tell that Minho likes different things from Taemin. And the rumors before that he looks at Naeun so preciously was just a look of an older brother looking after his younger brother's girl. Taemin usually messes up his hyungs' answers. Except his Jinki hyung. ^_^

@Stephanie Lim

Surely he is very excited... verrry excited~ hmmm... :lol:

6 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:
Hahaha omg i luv this tweet

There's no other reason why they always keep them apart it's solely because our couple is real. Very real. They're avoiding controversies which could arise when both groups are next to each other. 

SO thats all for our SHINeePink music shows T___T 3 days sure flew by like it was 3 hours. When will my shipper's heart get that affirmation it needs so darn badly T___T

Anyway if yall need a good laugh, pls watch this hahahahah

AND this 

These girls never fail to remind me why I love them so much in the first place ;~; 

58 minutes ago, 14shyx said:

From a late 2014-present day Shawol and Pink Panda:

Hello~

I've been following this thread since 2015 but only had the courage to make an account of my own to join in recently

It's kind of sad seeing that this thread will get a part ii as this one has so many memories for me, but I suppose it's a sign that a lot of people love this couple as much as I do :) It's probably the only couple I have been shipping in K-Pop consistently since I first got into K-Pop >.< They're so lovable :)

Thank you to everyone who's contributed to this thread - it's so wonderful reading all the posts you guys provide, from the people who've been here from the beginning to the most recent additions

Also to those disheartened by the lack of interactions between TaEun - remember when Tiffany and Nickhun were revealed to be dating? They even had comebacks that were crossed over and stood so far away from each other on stage. It's probably like that with these two :)

Wait.. did u mean that if there will be a new set of thread (part 2) of TaEun couple, this thread will be replaced and deleted? :scream:

I haven't finished reading it yet. :(

6 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Wait.. did u mean that if there will be a new set of thread (part 2) of TaEun couple, this thread will be replaced and deleted? :scream:

I haven't finished reading it yet. :(

Nope it will not be deleted. Just like YongSeo.. I think they have 3 threads already (?) 

OMG WE'RE IN THE 1997th page rn??? HEOL

I hope the creator of this thread will make a new one after. And she should leave a message here before we go to thread 2 xD @LavelyShai (I'm sorry for mentioning you eonnie)

11 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Hahaha omg i luv this tweet

After JH passed, who used to be bashed for dating, these fans still think that their oppas are theirs???

Taemin has already made his points very clear - to be happy to do things that makes him happy.

Like what Eunji said, she's at her best time(age) to date and enjoy her life, why can't she date?

Shinee has debuted 10 years, Apink is going to be 8 years

y'all need to grow up.

9 hours ago, beuree9394 said:

SO thats all for our SHINeePink music shows T___T 3 days sure flew by like it was 3 hours. When will my shipper's heart get that affirmation it needs so darn badly T___T

Anyway if yall need a good laugh, pls watch this hahahahah

AND this 

These girls never fail to remind me why I love them so much in the first place ;~; 

Thank you so much for sharing Apink with us.  I laughed so hard for Naeun's part...her clumsy my god hahaha.

Apink is so down to earth.  Let's hope for a lot of wins these coming weeks!!!

After his wifeu and Apink sisters-in-law here comes our TaeMan! :relaxed: next on Knowing Bros!

I just wanna share this cut to you all. This was when Taemin asked Naeun about her doll that's been with her for like 5-6 years at that time and it was only washed for like once or twice the whole time. Taemin's reaction was similar to Eunji's. LOL :lol: it's so damn cute!!! :wub:

See that strawberry bib? It was a gift from Eunji or Chorong because of our Naeunnie's clumsiness. She used it when they were eating the funny fried banana peel! :D

I forgot to share what I saved in IG lel

Naeun did this?? I haven't watched this episode but seeing this makes me think that Shawols/Taemin stans should be thankful to their faves' wife and not hate her. 300 snacks. That's a lot~ She did it for the Shawols. Yet, these Shawols are still sh*tting on her for no reason. -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG BLESS THE PERSON WHO EDIT THIS xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is that person that appeared next to Naeun? Hahahah someone's jealous at the other side xD

More moments here :D

EDIT:

IT'S THE 1998th PAGE OMG xD I'M GONNA MISS THIS THREAD!! T.T

Hi all... been lurking this page since April after i watched the WGM of Taemin and Naeun but just decided to register now since I don't have someone to talk to about how much I love them after I watched it... All my friends are into kdramas but not in reality shows...☹️

2 hours ago, chocnuttt said:

Hi all... been lurking this page since April after i watched the WGM of Taemin and Naeun but just decided to register now since I don't have someone to talk to about how much I love them after I watched it... All my friends are into kdramas but not in reality shows...☹️

Welcome to this thread. We are about to end this thread and will have a new one (2000pages is the limit) so please do feel share whatever u have for our couple! B)

@xoxo_yanna98

LoL yeah someone from the other side is jealous! So cute. :love:

It was Eunkwang. BTOB leader. :innocent: he is one scaredy cat too just like Chorong. 

Archived