(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

hello all taecgui shippers ..... huhuhu ... we are definitely becoming Taecgui's love cupids .... with all the analysis and the mv's created for them ... I think perhaps by now Taec may  have watched so many Taecgui's MVs on the youtube ...or who knows that he maybe lurking in this thread too ...eekkeke ..since he can really read English ... ehehehe ... the same thing had happened before for CE fans when Wu Zun actually visited CEFC before and also his threads in asianfanatics ..... so yerp just want to say it's not impossible to happen... 
@angelangie , @taecyeonguiguiaddict it seems that Taec would always find the chance to be near his wife all the time ..ehehehe .. he can't deny it that he loves all those skinship that they had together ... that's why he's inspired to write the I Love You song ... huhuh ..it really feels good to know that the song is really written and composed by him ... coz it feels like he was really pouring his heart contents into the song ..... asking for Gui Gui to believe him that Gui Gui has changed his life and they would forever love each other .. huhuh .. ok , I'm on my cloud 9  mode right now  ...ekekeke.. the part Oppa , Murmur , Ganbae , Jump really makes me smile from ears to ears ... and Taec is actually a very  good husband candidate for Gui Gui ...coz though he might be a late bloomer we can really see that he actually cares a lot for his wife and such a responsible husband ... and Gui Gui has definitely lit up his life and become his sunshine ... huhuhu...

Guest strawberrypen

The National Anthem of Taecgui:

(Taec):At First I Didn’t Know My Life Is Gonna Be
Changed Completely U Gotta Believe Me
(Gui):At First I Didn’t Know My Life Is Gonna Be
Changed Completely You Always Protect Me
(Both):I Love You
(Taec):Can’t Figure Out a Way To Say Yeah!
Can’t Stop Feeling This Feeling
(Both):I Need You
(Gui):To Be Around Me When I’m Lonely
And To Love Me Forever
(Both):I Love You Forever
I Need You Forever
(Gui) ―― OPPA!
(Taec)―― MUR MUR!
(Gui)―― GEON BAE!
(Taec)―― JJANDORI JUMP!
(Both):I Love You
(Taec):Can’t Figure Out a Way To Say Yeah!
Can’t Stop Feeling This Feeling
(Both):I Need You
(Gui):To Be Around Me When I’m Lonely
And To Love Me Forever
I Need You Forever
(RAP): I Love You Forever
I Need You Forever

(Taec):I Never Knew I Would Find Someone Like You To Be My Wife
(Gui):Can’t Believe You Are The Only One For Me
I Need You Forever
(RAP): I Love You Forever
I Need You Forever

cr littlewings028 Tumblr ^^

Guest strawberrypen

A post from Tumblr:

tiffalaFollow

UGH WGM WHY. TAECYEON AND GUI GUI WHY.

I’m having so many Taecgui feels right now…it’s TOO LATE TO BE LIKE THIS. I’m re-watching all their episodes from the start and I’m just dying…I just love them so much, I really think they’re at my Khuntoria feels level maybe even more. I don’t want to watch the finale, I REALLY REALLY don’t.. *crying* Please just be together forever…

Guest strawberrypen

Fro Tumblr cr AskFan MailFollowUnfollowOpen in TabendlessthoughtsofafangirlFollow  Nichkhun's Gift to Taecyeon and Gui Gui

Nichkhun: This is meaningful, okay? *takes out gift* This is a plant.

Everyone: Ooooooh...

Nichkhun: This is ivy...

Taecyeon and Gui Gui: *looking at the plant and sniffing it*

Nichkhun: Hey, guys. *snaps fingers* Hey, yo. Yo, yo. *taps Taecyeon*

Taecyeon and Gui Gui: *finally direct their attention toward Nichkhun*

Nichkhun: Think about this as your love or your baby, so you guys need to take care of it and never let it die.

Taecyeon: I'm sorry, we go out on field trips a lot.

Nichkhun: TAKE IT WITH YOU! :( :? :/ >_< O:

#nichkhun#taecyeon#wu ying jie#emma wu#taecgui#gwgm#We Got Married Global Edition haha ^^

Guest lovely_mi

OMG..OMG..I have just listened to TaecGui song..it's the cutest song i've ever heard..loving every bit of it..love love love..it's on repeat now.. :xWords can't describe how much i love these two..they are really cute together.. :x:x:x:x:x:xEp 11 is the best for me so far..so much skinship..I love to see how close they were in this episode especially after the housewarming party..they looked so comfortable with each other..sitting comfortably on the couch while Taec was giving Gui Gui a massage..they looked so much like a husband and wife..lovely couple indeed..
Nway..this thread is moving REALLY fast..it's quite hard to catch up..
This really shows how crazy we are with this lovely couple..TAECGUI FOREVER!!!!

Guest strawberrypen

Did we all remember? Ep 1,for me, I only know Taec, I have yet to know Gui GUi, but she got me and fawned me at this moment. and there is no turning back anymore! <3 tumblr_mo1r01PufZ1qj427wo3_400.gif

I cracked and decided how cutely honest she is!

Ahh. we've come do far from being smitten to loving!

Guest strawberrypen

lovely_mi said: OMG..OMG..I have just listened to TaecGui song..it's the cutest song i've ever heard..loving every bit of it..love love love..it's on repeat now.. :xWords can't describe how much i love these two..they are really cute together.. :x:x:x:x:x:xEp 11 is the best for me so far..so much skinship..I love to see how close they were in this episode especially after the housewarming party..they looked so comfortable with each other..sitting comfortably on the couch while Taec was giving Gui Gui a massage..they looked so much like a husband and wife..lovely couple indeed..
Nway..this thread is moving REALLY fast..it's quite hard to catch up..
This really shows how crazy we are with this lovely couple..TAECGUI FOREVER!!!!

Guest strawberrypen

FRom tumblr cr:

chyssFollow

OMG I’M CRYING RIGHT NOW WHAT THE HECK… WHAT THE HECK TAEC AND GUI GUI STOP BEING SO OVERLY CUTE TOGETHER AND OMG THAT PROPOSAL THOUGH. USADOFHIAHDFAPOHDOPFHASDPOHFPOASDJKL;LAH;LFJDA;LDJSF I JUST WANNA GRAB A VASE AND SMASH IT TO A WALL. OMG IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!

IFAOIJFDPAOJFLKAJDS F;LKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE JUST KIDDING I SHIP THESE TWO SO MUCH ALREADY I WANNA BE A PART OF THEIR MARRIAGE AOKFHPA;JDSFAJDFLAKJDF;ALKJDF;LAJDSLKJDSAFJSALKJFLKASJDFASAFHIAFHOIADUHFAIOUSDHFIDUHUIAHFDIUHAOIHDFAIUHF UHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#global we got married#taecyeon lol. tumblr shippers have a world of their own though but funny! ^^

Guest indian_monsoon

Guys, OMG I AM Still loving this episode. Did anyone notice that when Taec told her that she is always fun and energetic, Nichkhun agreed? He was like, yeah you're energetic and fun. I seriously love that part, it seems like everyone loved her. Nichkhun was especially sweet to her because he might have had the closest experience to her. This episode was just love. I love that Taecyeon is actually telling HER what he likes about her than telling everyone. He is talking directly to her. SO CUTE.

Archived