(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nicolemae24

bladerunner said:
bladerunner said: Finally .........Everyone..........((((((((Drum roll))))))))373511.jpg

6/16Taec and Gui Gui's "I love you" Single will be out!!!!

I will purchase this from iTune tomorrow.
Hope all the TaceGui fan will support them.

Maybe they will have their 1st #1 song on the charts.
HAHAHAHA

Guest bladerunner

nicolemae24

said:

bladerunner

said:

bladerunner

said:

Finally .........Everyone..........((((((((Drum roll))))))))373511.jpg

6/16Taec and Gui Gui's "I love you" Single will be out!!!!

I will purchase this from iTune tomorrow.
Hope all the TaceGui fan will support them.

Maybe they will have their 1st #1 song on the charts.
HAHAHAHA

Guest Ina lu

Here is the song!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7vySScvXqlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bladerunner said:

OK, credit to Baidu Chinese FBI.

(鬼鬼) ―― OPPA! 

(泽演)―― MUR MUR!

(鬼鬼)―― GEON BAE! 

(泽演)―― JJANDORI JUMP! 

jjandori jump?  =)) awww, these two kids! If you don't watch the show, this part sounds like nonsense but it is really cute how they incorporated themselves into the song.. now, they just need to make a video for it!

haha...jjandori jump part is super hillarious...so cuteeee

Guest bibidep

Thank you everyone who has posted all the goodies in this thread for the last 10 pages.  Oh my my it took me 2 hours to read and checked the video and everything in here, again thank you very much.

Did you all noticed the cover of the OST ""I Love You"" is the picture that Gui Gui showed Taec that she liked the most when they saw the picture's album together in last episode.  If that is the picture chosen by him and not by the PD then Taec is completely falling for Gui Gui, either like a best friend or a lover will be a good thing to start out.  He did what he had said before that when he find the one he love he will make her happy and give her everything he had.  Taec, make sure don't give her everything she will spend them all and you will be broke hahaha.   What can I say about Taec now???  How can that manly man, a good man, talent man and high educated man like this still exist on earth???  After this episode I love Taec more than ever and the feeling is like my own son had achieved his goal in life.  If this show turn out just Taec and Gui Gui filming only, I for sure will send them a gold medal for their excellence acting.

I have to agree with a few shippers in here that one of the girl in 15& look really mean when she saw Gui Gui and Taec so close or comment something about each other or about them.  Too bad both of you sing very good but not pretty and cute like Gui Gui, and didn't know how to make the guy laugh and feel happy. 

At the sofa when KH came to give them gifts, one scene that Gui Gui put her arm and hand over Taec's thight, Oh my my I don't know if Taec feels anything or not but I just watching them only already made me feel something, if Gui Gui do this when KH not there I bet Taec will on top of her and kiss her for sure hahaha.  How can a man like Taec can resist that feeling between a man and a woman, then again if it just acting I don't know what to say any more about this couple.

I think Wooyoung is the one paid very close attention to Gui Gui and may be Taec too.  I saw his eyes gaze at them a lot.  I can see all his friends and band mates those who came to see his wife will be happy for Taec.  Except the 2 girls hahaha, I don't think they like Gui Gui much.

Wow the song are so sweet and seem like can't live with out each other.

Guest bibidep

Wow the song are so sweet and seem like can't live with out each other.  Give Taec a kiss Gui Gui, because he wrote the song for you to sing with him, how sweet he was.   Her voice in there very good and her English sound good too.  Hihi may be the husband try to teach her how to pronounce the words and Taec sing in here seem better than when he sing by himself.  Again with Gui Gui Taec can be handsome sexxier and now even sing with Gui Gui much better too hahaha.  I hope after this Gui Gui can be hire by one of the Korean Entertainment Company to stay in Korea train and be a singer and Gui Gui study Korean language to be come an actress in both Korea and China.  Plus can stay together with Oppa Taec hahaha.  Not done yet, when Gui Gui knows how to speak Korean she can get Taec's parent approval for their marriage later on if they turn out to be a real lover and a real husband and wife. 

P.S.  Hahah if later on Taec run out of work, he and Gui Gui can sing together for the album.  Husband writes the songs and Husband and Wife sing.  Oh man how sweet it can be, so jealous with them too.

Guest robotbunny

The song is so cute! I'm sure everyone loves the "Oppa! Murmur! Gan Bei! Jjandori Jump!" part. Hahahahaha. It's so cute!!

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia said:

finally i found it

Awww...really?  How, if I may ask?  I don't have a weibo account  :((

this is youtube version

enjoy it

@bibidep

I second that, took me nearly two hours to read all the posts and I'm loving every minute of it.  Me too, me too! My first impression of that 15& girl was that she liked Taecyeon and she was so jealous her face was so sour!  She should appreciate the fact that to be able to appear in Taecgui's show is a sure way to gain popularity with international fans; just like how I came to love 2am, 2pm, GO oppa and Kwanghee, but now they have lost their chance, they have given me a bad impression [-(

Anyway really love this episode and can't stop repeating. Now that Taecgui's duet is out, I'm really soo...happy and excited. Must support them definitely!Thanks everyone here for sharing all the goodies :-*

Guest xoxohappie

I like how Kuhn was actually attentive with guigui. He looked back at her and made the hand gesture to stand up so she would feel included when the girls entered their house for the party. It would be great to see them for season 2. 15 episodes is not enough to see their full development as a couple. I see that they are comfortable now, but it seems like their time together is rushed compared to the regular wgm. I keep dreaming about a twisted farewell, where they are asked to say "i love you" to each other to go for another season like the very first season 1 of wgm????? okey... ill stop it with my random thought here.... I'm just sad that the end is near... :(

Guest bibidep

Any body notice the scene when every one start to eat, before Taec eat, he used the chopstick pick one piece the same Nickhun had in his mouth I don't know what it call and give it to Gui Gui.  Oh my boy showed his caring for the wife in front of everybody like this how can the other girls not jealous.  I give my boy 5 more point so he gain up to 90 points now just 10 more he will be a perfect 100 points hahaha,  A kiss will seal the deal Taec.

Archived