(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Zila Elina

menicorn said:

Zila Elina

wrote:

»

so now taecgui will add another OUR..OUR SONG..the truth is..when i listen to this song i'll think of the anime LOLs.. this song was the happy song and when ever im watching an anime i use to enjoy their song as well..to me taecgui is like a maid-sama character (usui and masaki) just love them..soon TaecGui to add another OUR ..which is OUR LOVE... (

^_^

) ..

Guest d300oi

Hi  @miz-em   I miss your sweet MVs. They are genius   :x.
And yes, totally agreed with you about that girls duo. Well, it's their lost. On the other hand, now I put more attention to G.O, all of 2PM members, even Kwang Hee because of their sweetness. I'm not into their songs and performances though. Ahahah... What can I do? I'm a "noona" (for not saying ahjumma) actually. I don't have such energy anymore being crazy over tearing shirt :))

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie

said: [size=2]

7a9c7569jw1e5otbcxsrnj20cq14kdk2_zpsadddeedf.jpg

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

and honestly think it about guys....when your bandmates acknowledge your partner indirectly they will felt injustice for you if your partner was in a close proximity with another guys....and we can definitely see it on Nickhun, WooYong and Junho....all of them was like 'OH MY GOD!!!!' and their reaction was honestly really hahahah....they was like so....and nickhun was like 'it ok it ok' to taec lols they felt his pain i think...

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

and kill me if you tell me that Taec wasnt jealous!!! i dont believe it for a second even though he said in the backroom that 'it just acting and i also kiss another girl in drama' that is a cover up....honestly he was trying to console his own heart by saying that it didnt matter lols....but it did matter lols...for when it a cover up we all see it :D

[/size]

Guest Zila Elina

Lmangla said: Zila Elina said:
Lmangla said: a tip for the newbies -- I see that many of you have two names with a space.. If someone wants to tag you or send you a PM, they can't since the space won't be recognized. so make it one word by putting a hyphen between the two words or you can always change your nickname. while your log in name stays the same, it is possible to change your nickname -- the way, it appears in posts to other members. To do that, just go under edit my profile on the top right hand corner (under where it says 'logged in as _____' )

Guest karole

Annyeonghaseyo TaecGui Shippers.....

Cant control myself anymore!!! I have to jump off the lurking ship to de-lurking ship. I LOVE LOVE reading all the comments and analyses about our favorite couple. Today's episode made me so happy, all smiling, calm (??)...well to sum it in 2 words.."Feeling GOOD" :D. Like everyone in this thread...I feel that they are very comfortable with each other now and REALLY hope somehow, someday..(hopefully the day will be soon hehhehe). 

I have to admit that it is really hard for me to concentrate at work nowadays. This forum is the 1st thing that I checked when I got to work and not to mention lurking/refreshing every 10 mins and the last one to read before I go to bed. (Hopefully..my boss is not in this forum too..otherwise I'll be in BIG trouble!!!)

I totally fall in love with this couple and every episode is just getting better and better. I love how their relationships grow...slowly but surely tilting to LOVE emotion (just like Taec said) and more important they know how to have fun and make us the viewers love them more & more & more & more...and REALLY wish that they could see and realize what we have seen in them on how they compliment each other so very well

Anyway....I'm going to bed now...I hope when I get up....there will be a lot of goodies for me to read. I TRULY LOVE this forum!!!!!. Thank you all and very nice to know you & read all your comments :D

Sarang hamnida

:x :x :x

d300oi said: Hi  @miz-em   I miss your sweet MVs. They are genius   :x.
And yes, totally agreed with you about that girls duo. Well, it's their lost. On the other hand, now I put more attention to G.O, all of 2PM members, even Kwang Hee because of their sweetness. I'm not into their songs and performances though. Ahahah... What can I do? I'm a "noona" (for not saying ahjumma) actually. I don't have such energy anymore being crazy over tearing shirt :))

Guest lauramcfarlane

ambass said: @miz-em
Hun, good luck for your last exam.  Really missed reading your posts so I will eagerly wait for more to come after Tuesday. :-h ^:)^

Guest sshevolkth

karole

said:

Annyeonghaseyo TaecGui Shippers.....

Cant control myself anymore!!! I have to jump off the lurking ship to de-lurking ship. I LOVE LOVE reading all the comments and analyses about our favorite couple. Today's episode made me so happy, all smiling, calm (??)...well to sum it in 2 words.."Feeling GOOD" :D. Like everyone in this thread...I feel that they are very comfortable with each other now and REALLY hope somehow, someday..(hopefully the day will be soon hehhehe). 

I have to admit that it is really hard for me to concentrate at work nowadays. This forum is the 1st thing that I checked when I got to work and not to mention lurking/refreshing every 10 mins and the last one to read before I go to bed. (Hopefully..my boss is not in this forum too..otherwise I'll be in BIG trouble!!!)

I totally fall in love with this couple and every episode is just getting better and better. I love how their relationships grow...slowly but surely tilting to LOVE emotion (just like Taec said) and more important they know how to have fun and make us the viewers love them more & more & more & more...and REALLY wish that they could see and realize what we have seen in them on how they compliment each other so very well

Anyway....I'm going to bed now...I hope when I get up....there will be a lot of goodies for me to read. I TRULY LOVE this forum!!!!!. Thank you all and very nice to know you & read all your comments :D

Sarang hamnida

:x :x :x

Guest Ana Marie

Zila Elina said:
Lmangla said: a tip for the newbies -- I see that many of you have two names with a space.. If someone wants to tag you or send you a PM, they can't since the space won't be recognized. so make it one word by putting a hyphen between the two words or you can always change your nickname. while your log in name stays the same, it is possible to change your nickname -- the way, it appears in posts to other members. To do that, just go under edit my profile on the top right hand corner (under where it says 'logged in as _____' )

Guest robotbunny

Hello shippers! Especially those who have been lurking around quietly (like me before)  :))
I'm just really glad that we all have an official anthem now! Imagine saving TaecGui's "I Love You" as our ringtones and whatnot, and who knows whichever corner of the Earth we are at, when that song comes up, we'll recognize each other as TaecGui shippers right away!
Just thinking about it makes me giddy LOL. 
And I have been reading discussions at Baidu about 2PM and Guigui being in Japan at the same time (separately of course). I mean, as a shipper, it's only natural for me to wish that they'll meet up and we get some shots of them going out together. But then that's the greedy side. I think when it comes to those kinds of stolen pictures, it is definitely to our utmost delight (going high even), but sadly to their fear and probably worry. Sometimes it's just so confusing because we wanna find real proof for our assumptions, but at the same time, that's like barging into their privacy. Obviously I really hope they'll meet up in Japan, one way or another. If there are pictures, so be it. If there is none, then so be it as well. But even if there are no pictures of them together in Japan during this period of time, I think it's safe to say that no matter what, we just have to believe that TaecGui is one.

Guest bibidep

I'm feeling the same some of us here.  I really like all the evidence of them dating but at the same time I hope they don't show up for now.  I have a feeling if they are dating for real and the relationship reveal to the public now then for sure their break up will follow, even if just friend and the friendship will distance farther.  I'm so scare and don't want that to happen. But sometime when the two in love they miss each other day and night and hard to not do anything to be near each other.  Specially they are living in 2 different countries.

P.S.  @Angelangie:  I wish that too!!!  I want them to have baby too hahahaha.

Guest menicorn

Zila Elina said: menicorn said:

Zila Elina

wrote:

»

so now taecgui will add another OUR..OUR SONG..the truth is..when i listen to this song i'll think of the anime LOLs.. this song was the happy song and when ever im watching an anime i use to enjoy their song as well..to me taecgui is like a maid-sama character (usui and masaki) just love them..soon TaecGui to add another OUR ..which is OUR LOVE... (

^_^

) ..

Guest bibidep

New MV of TaecGui and use their new song in there.  I like all the scenes in here.  It's too short.  I saw a small round picture of Taec and Gui in the corner upper left in this video, wow every time they take a picture together they always so close with each other.  They are so comfortable with each other compare to any other couple that I have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rglkHxbw1I0

Credit to Ou Any

Archived