(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: look at this look at this.... :) we know Taec played waiter to lighten up the atmosphere as we know he was equally as embarrass as gui gui on him going down on his knees on the proposal :) check it out when gui gui laid her hands on taec hands to stop his goofy action to save the romantic atmosphere his hands cover hers too :D how can we miss this actions??? :D
as gui gui gave taec a slight shake to stop his goofy action, his hands never pat or off it, he just hold on to gui gui hands.....dont you love this unconcious hold they had on each other?

dont you love it when Taec looks at Gui Gui or pay her all the attention lols

:)

A simple yet memorable wedding ceremony that will stay in all our hearts forever and ever...the scenery/location, the weather and the decorations are all perfect. Plus uri TaecGui, no other words can further describe.. :))

angelangie said: look at this look at this.... :) we know Taec played waiter to lighten up the atmosphere as we know he was equally as embarrass as gui gui on him going down on his knees on the proposal :) check it out when gui gui laid her hands on taec hands to stop his goofy action to save the romantic atmosphere his hands cover hers too :D how can we miss this actions??? :D
as gui gui gave taec a slight shake to stop his goofy action, his hands never pat or off it, he just hold on to gui gui hands.....dont you love this unconcious hold they had on each other?

Guest dina dana

Reading posts such as these:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26812381/#Comment_26812381

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26813064/#Comment_26813064

As well as seeing the pictures that have been posted today so far, made me realize how important being happy and achieving happiness really was/is for them. The reason why I didn't pay much attention to it before, was because I thought that it was obvious that two people that had agreed to marry each other would want to experience a happy marriage (virtual or not). But the more I think about I realize that it's not always a given, especially not since people can get decide to get married out of reasons that doesn't necessarily have to involve wanting to be happy together. 
The more I think about the word happy, the more I realize how often it was used to express different thoughts/feelings throughout the show. For example it is was used as they were eating the food that they had cooked in episode 3: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz5onk_global-we-got-married-ep-3_shortfilms&start=1288 . It was also used after Gui Gui had received the shoes as a surprise gift http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz5onk_global-we-got-married-ep-3_shortfilms&start=2280 as well as when they were taking pictures of themselves dressed in the alien pyjamas for the first time http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz5onk_global-we-got-married-ep-3_shortfilms&start=1288 ;)
When Gui Gui got interviewed about how her day in the BRI/BTS she would often use the term "kāi xīn" to the explain that she had fun/a good time. One thing that I didn't realize until today is that kāi xīn can carry a lot  of meanings: https://www.yoyochinese.com/content/mandarin-chinese-learning-tips-lesson-1-have-a-good-time-in-Chinese  This makes me wonder if Gui Gui had one of the chinese (mandarin) words for happy in mind when she wrote her facebook post. If so the ... after happy makes more sense. If not the happy could have also been used as some sort of inside joke between them kind of like at 2:46-3:31 in 

What do you guys think? 

chingus, i was watching the show - human condition and taec was asked what his happiness index is, he said 98, then changed to 99 then back to 98 - and his reason was - 'i havent' found my other half'. i was like...waatt? man oh man, this guy really wants to get married haahhaha....

Guest bibidep

GuiGui and Taec in the news, China news.  I don't know what they said but people did pay attention to this couple.  Please @Angelangie or any of us know Chinese translate for us, thank you.

點評:在一起在一起~ 【女神集氣】六種女神降臨 宅男直呼:好難選!

影劇中心/綜合報導

台灣女星鬼鬼(吳映潔)先前曾赴韓國錄製實境節目《我們結婚了─世界版》,與野獸派男團2PM成員玉澤演假想夫妻生活,當時小倆口甜蜜有趣的互動受到廣大觀眾的喜愛。她27日在微博PO了1張澤演穿著玩偶服的照片,為對方送上祝福,引起粉絲們力拱「鬼澤夫妻」在一起。

d485236.jpg

鬼鬼於澤演25歲生日當天在微博寫下「Happy birthday OPPA」,並公開1張男方表情猙獰又無奈地穿著三眼怪玩偶服的照片,不少網友看過後,紛紛留下「他知道你發這張照片嗎」、「快公開吧」等熱烈討論。
d261713.jpg

事實上,鬼鬼與澤演曾在節目中玩YES&NO遊戲時,被問到2人現實中是否有交往的可能,對方答了YES,但她當下則害怕對方否定回答了NO,直到最後才又改口向對方坦白自己的心意,當時就有不少粉絲期待他們現實中也能進一步發展。
Credit to Ettoday

Guest bluemoonlight

I found almost the exact emoticon for this scene... ;))
tumblr_mmljuhyFQe1qgubboo2_500.gif
cr: orig. uploader
JFDBQ00002070427A.gif
Who do you think is cuter...TaecGui or the monkeys? Although the monkey couple is awfully cute...I'd say TaecGui wins! :D
Btw...MBC MUST show us the "bobo" that Taec gave Gui Gui on her cheek! :-w

Guest bibidep

Welcome @Chocolateice to our ship.... do you feel better after de-lurk??  Come here often to join us to have more fun....but make sure your heart strong enough to handle all the tornado ok.   I live in a state with a  cold weather right now, when I see your name I feel even colder hahaha.

bluemoonlight said: Btw...MBC MUST show us the "bobo" that Taec gave Gui Gui on her cheek! :-w

because @bluemoonlight unnie said about it, so i want to ask @angelangie unnie. Is there really no that "bo-bo" scene ini Japanese's DVD unnie?? MBC still hide it??? Omoooo... Yaaahhh.. PD Niiimmmm... could you put it in Chinese or English version pwetyy pleeaseee??? Im not complaining now PD Nim... Im ask you in very sweety face *winkwink* :)) :)) :))
uupps... i really got to go now... before that pretty unnie (the king of so many things in this ship) starting to count my post in a couple hours.... kekekekeeee... *just kidding unnieee* :) :)Annyeonghaseo... babaiiiiii... 

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

bibidep said: Welcome @Chocolateice to our ship.... do you feel better after de-lurk??  Come here often to join us to have more fun....but make sure your heart strong enough to handle all the tornado ok.   I live in a state with a  cold weather right now, when I see your name I feel even colder hahaha.

bibidep said: @Packmule3 Unnie, do you know when is that poster appeared in GuiGui's facebook??  I check GuiGui's facebook I didn't see that anymore.    I just can't think of the reason why these two husband and wife had so many many similar things, they like almost identical stuffs and too much of a coincidence that drive me crazy.   The only way I can think of is something that they talk to each other at some point and when the thing come up they remember back then and used the same idea what in their conversation.  Otherwise they must be born to be with each other.

angelangie said: checking out the pictures they took at the aquarium :)
i think the aquarium did good in letting taecgui in and sponsor part of their trips :) they had make it famous and everyone is wondering how it felt to walk towards the path of taecgui and right now we have a group of Taiwan fans doing so.....they probably about to finish their tours or almost finish but it had turning points to see that even after so long....ppl are still as crazy as them as we are :)

Archived