(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

packmule3 said: Just in...

Dec 27, 2013 7:52AM Korean Standard Time, 6:52AM China Standard Time
Guigui posted this on her FACEBOOK.  There's a picture of a pink heart and a square right after OPPA. Translation preset by Facebook.
Happy birthday OPPA️happy...

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie, @biruangel, @spicystrawberry...are you guys watching the KBS Song Festival (channel 392) now,Live?...Taec, I mean 2pm just appeared. Poor Taec still need to work on his birthday...Hope he is able to have a birthday party later after the show...

:)

)

Thanks for info.

Just for 2PM performed...that's all? Right now I am too lazy to go down xD Plus I saw there is link to watch online. More lazyyy. XD

annyeongie said: Sorry guys i havent been posting anything this while and also today although i have just came home from holidays and had settled in. Something terrible and sudden had happened to me this morning. Actually yesterday, but the shock came today. My grandmother who is someone i loved dearly had just passed away and because of that i couldnt post much. Cause like ive been crying like mad since morning till now. So sorry for not posting but i promised to post the fanfic so the fanfic will come in a few minutes. :) -Annyeongie-

Thanks for info.

Just for 2PM performed...that's all? Right now I am too lazy to go down xD Plus I saw there is link to watch online. More lazyyy. XD

@spicystrawberry,...not just 2pm..lots more idols...they have just interviewed 2pm. Hey,...young girl,dont be so lazy...go watch..go go go :)

Guest leechalee

made it to 1350.... i need to sleep... its late and....i cant... i cant read anymore... smiling so much my eyes are almost closed... my jaw hurts from laughing out loud, saying "daebak, omo and oh my gawwwddd". squriming with happiness and going totally micheoso... honestly... i dont care anymore if they do season 2.... i'll take the real deal over the virtual marriage any day.... going to sleep with sweet happy dreams.... i said sweet and happy not delulu and pervy... "who does that?" *looks at @gil_noona, @bluemoonlight....... and @spicystrawberrry  =)) =))* good to be back... a daebak way to end this year and start the next.... bring on TG 2014!

Guest yokalana

@bouquet78  You must be referring to an Astro Channel right?  I gave up Astro after experiencing no/bad reception especially when it rains. :D

I'm watching it too now but thru Indonesian cable hehe.... I think it's aired live on KBS world chanel, so maybe all of you can watch it through any of your cable, just find the KBS world chanel ;)

@bouquet78 is it aired live from korea now or it is just the re-run? Hehe

I'm watching it too now but thru Indonesian cable hehe.... I think it's aired live on KBS world chanel, so maybe all of you can watch it through any of your cable, just find the KBS world chanel ;)

@bouquet78 is it aired live from korea now or it is just the re-run? Hehe

@yokolana, I supposed it is live from Korea... ;) it is shown here on the tv screen "Live KBS World".... :)

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said:

packmule3

said:

torreydinh

said: I am coming out of my hole for one day... and one day only. 

I want to wish my TAECGUI family a very MICHOSO holiday! 

Even though I am a very silent lurker I thank you all for keeping me company and entertained. 

Back to my hole~

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

bouquet78

said: @angelangie, @biruangel, @spicystrawberry...are you guys watching the KBS Song Festival (channel 392) now,Live?...Taec, I mean 2pm just appeared. Poor Taec still need to work on his birthday...Hope he is able to have a birthday party later after the show...

:)

)

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said: made it to 1350.... i need to sleep... its late and....i cant... i cant read anymore... smiling so much my eyes are almost closed... my jaw hurts from laughing out loud, saying "daebak, omo and oh my gawwwddd". squriming with happiness and going totally micheoso... honestly... i dont care anymore if they do season 2.... i'll take the real deal over the virtual marriage any day.... going to sleep with sweet happy dreams.... i said sweet and happy not delulu and pervy... "who does that?" *looks at @gil_noona, @bluemoonlight....... and @spicystrawberrry  =)) =))* good to be back... a daebak way to end this year and start the next.... bring on TG 2014!

Archived