(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@burger78,
Did you get why I originally wanted you to click on Spam if you were a guy?Because Burgers are just a high-end form of Spam.  
lol.Thank you for sticking around here. You've outlasted...errr... this guy --> (_8^(l)  aka @ drft. 
BTW, I took the liberty of PM'ing the younger girls in the group to tell them that you're not Taec in disguise.  But if you were Taec...
WE ALL WANT OKCAT STUFFED TOYS!!

BiruAngel said:

Taec Twitter on Dec 27, 2013 at 11.44pm.

My birthday is over~~ thank you for all your support and love~

Heeeyyyy, 

Waiiiiit a minute. Did he say "support and love" or "love and support"?  

Because nobody says "support and love."  I mean the common expression is "love and support" as in "thank you for your love and support" or "I appreciate your love and support."  Taec as an English speaker SHOULD know this. That's just how it flows...

So, if he's saying it the other way around, you know what that means...

It's a heartfelt declaration. Simple and sincere. And the emphasis is on...you guess it. ♥   :) 

I exactly thought the same! I had to read twice his tweet because when I first read it I thought "There's something wrong..."

Usually just like you said people write "Thank you for your love and support" but the fact that he wrote support before love...it somehow confuses me lol

packmule3 said: @burger78,
Did you get why I originally wanted you to click on Spam if you were a guy?Because Burgers are just a high-end form of Spam.  
lol.Thank you for sticking around here. You've outlasted...errr... this guy --> (_8^(l)  aka @ drft. 
BTW, I took the liberty of PM'ing the younger girls in the group to tell them that you're not Taec in disguise.  But if you were Taec...

angelangie said: after the last incident lols taec kept reminding gui gui to becareful not to broke anything cause you know why when she walked in she hit the small table that consist of the bottle of wine and wine glass lols.....

Guest silvershoes

Hello ladies, Late Christmas greetings to all ! I am in Japan on vacation. Popped into Tower Record shop yesterday, and you guess right .... I couldn't resist checking out the Jap version DVD . The cutie pie couple DVD was placed with its front cover facing the customer whereas uri couple's was slotted in - like a book on a shelf -which made it not so visible . It's selling at 14850 yen (about 150usd) . I took a picture of the cover and left the DVD facing outwards . ;)) . I didn't buy it coz I don't understand Japanese . Something else ... The ice cream dolls that GG took a picture with when she was in Osaka...saw that too at a rest stop along the highway outside Tokyo town . It must be a popular ice cream brand . Will pet pics if I get a chance . :\">

bibidep said:
Do you all want to read hand prediction first and the fortuneteller second??  I just post the Palm reading first.

This is fortuneteller prediction for GuiGui in 2014:

dianaH

said: Annyeonghaseo *bow* i've been lurking this micheoso happy (pervy) family for a loooonggg time. Trying to sharper my ninja skils and joint spy game in silent :DAnd now, i decided to delurk after i wacthing MV in YT made by Kelly C. Taecyeon - Guigui Opening. I think one of you said before that TY write this song. Am I right? (sorry, i have a bad memory lol). So, my first reaction when i hear this song (0:01 - 0.13) was : "Yaaaahhhhh!!! Taecyeon aaaa... why you use this 'train-comes-sign' in your song? because you always have that ' wifey random flashmob' everytime you hear that???" omoo omoo... i think i'm really micheoso. wanquan micheoso *guigui's tone* Hm, this is first time i have a sommpi acount, first time i always check this soompi forum everyday, first time i joint a forum like this, first time im in love with gwgm couple, first time im being micheoso happy pervy fans. so many first time... *TY's tone* lolSo, i hope you can accept me as a part of this amazing family :Dmianhe for the very bad english and for too long post also :DA... and for all of awesome unnies, thanks for the post, pic, gif, and of course the ninja skils for connecting dot

:)

you are so amaziiingggg :)Annyeonghaseo *bow*

Guest bibidep

Wow Chansung gave Taec Birthday present a pair of shoes...and and Nickhun help Teac to put on and tight the laces for him aarrrrhhhhhh what are they doing???  These two men are so mushy mushy like a couple hahahah.

TS9BNXo.jpg
fezVISp.jpg
Bv7Cp9y.jpg
Credit to owner

Guest bladerunner

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5qPQjvoyY6A/ 2pm backstage interview from last night. Sorry, it's a Chinese subtitled video that I found on baidu. This video reminds me one of 2pm shows that MC asked Teac why was he on the phone for so long and who was he speaking to. Look at his bandmates, they laughed so hard when MC and jun.k asked him why he is on his phone... Taec has the same "shot! Busted!" Look on his face.. What do u guys think?? Is that MC the same one from that show? Do u think his bandmates were making fun of him? Do u think he was constantly on the phone messages someone special?? Even though jun.k was not in the housewarming party but he seems always teasing teac ( he did that in a Japanese show when they drawed stuffs on the white canvas) What do u think? If you can find eng sub video please share... P.s why I can't break my text into paragraph??? Darn it.

bladerunner

said: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5qPQjvoyY6A/ 2pm backstage interview from last night. Sorry, it's a Chinese subtitled video that I found on baidu. This video reminds me one of 2pm shows that MC asked Teac why was he on the phone for so long and who was he speaking to. Look at his bandmates, they laughed so hard when MC and jun.k asked him why he is on his phone... Taec has the same "shot! Busted!" Look on his face.. What do u guys think?? Is that MC the same one from that show? Do u think his bandmates were making fun of him? Do u think he was constantly on the phone messages someone special?? Even though jun.k was not in the housewarming party but he seems always teasing teac ( he did that in a Japanese show when they drawed stuffs on the white canvas) What do u think? If you can find eng sub video please share... P.s why I can't break my text into paragraph??? Darn it.

bladerunner said: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5qPQjvoyY6A/ 2pm backstage interview from last night. Sorry, it's a Chinese subtitled video that I found on baidu. This video reminds me one of 2pm shows that MC asked Teac why was he on the phone for so long and who was he speaking to. Look at his bandmates, they laughed so hard when MC and jun.k asked him why he is on his phone... Taec has the same "shot! Busted!" Look on his face.. What do u guys think?? Is that MC the same one from that show? Do u think his bandmates were making fun of him? Do u think he was constantly on the phone messages someone special?? Even though jun.k was not in the housewarming party but he seems always teasing teac ( he did that in a Japanese show when they drawed stuffs on the white canvas) What do u think? If you can find eng sub video please share... P.s why I can't break my text into paragraph??? Darn it.

Archived