(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

OK, since today is a super happy day,...I will switched on my micheoso mode....Remember GG said she is hoping to have a family where there is always someone waiting for her to come home...this is it!...sorry, @spicystrawberry, I switched on my micheoso scripwriter mode again...don't wake me up so soon,ok?...Imagine, this is the scenery....Taec got home earlier after a busy day,...got dinner ready (since he always do the cooking) and while patiently waiting for GG to reach home, he got himself a book to read at their livingroom..... :)) :)) :))

Guest nalikahibar

Okay.. now 10 pm in my country and this thread is getting hotter.. are you gals lonely or what? Hahaha.. to all the wifey please sticky close to your husband.. and for singles, if u feels lonely, watch again gwgm taecgui for the xxxxxxth times..

Gnite gui2, taec and my all michoso taecgui shippers.. luv y'all :* :x

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 unnie

I was retail assistant back then at bookstore. That book superb popular - not only teens but mommies too plus people even but that book as a gift ! xD Do you know the author of the Fifty Shades, is originally is fanfiction of Twilight? I am big fans of Twilight! So does fanfiction....and I actually read that fanfiction before as in Edward and Bella...you know me.....I skipped alot til ending 0_0 that's all.

The book contain BDSM? Though I don't know what does it stand for and lazy Google but it seem suit our TG P.A Club leaders @GilNoona and @bluemoonlight...

Guest spicystrawberry

Why OkCat waiting at the street??? Wae?? 'screenshot' his look after he said 'It's really soft and nice'  totally amusing look ! =X
you when he is bouncing on the doll it kinda get the wrong message across dont you think??? where the PA club im pretty sure they can send their mind into an over drive gear :D

*shooooook* andeaw ...wae?! Why did you notice the...move?! == *shook*

blame it on @BiruAngel for the gif....she was the one who create the bouncing actions :P

Huh??  :-/  Eh kenapa nama saya tiba tiba naik pulak!  (Why is my name being mentioned).   I only did the gifs of the scene mentioned by @packmule3.   But I don't think she was thinking anything pervy at all and neither was I!  I was just innocently making the gif and think nothing further.   tsk tsk you girls are qualified candidates for the P.A club!    =))

I KNOW RIGHT?!?! How could she thought of that it amaze me! I even have to stare for few minutes to get her meaning! I was like...where did he bounce? Go up the stairs - no bounce and talk talk no bounce too..I see this scene for few times..then only notice and even if I notice I will think normal but @angelangie == well next time will add you in! Third leader of P.A Club! Chukae!

@packmule3 unnie please do re-post your congrats for our third leader xD

-mobile now-

Archived