(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Heeeyyyy! That's my guy under the spoilers. My giraffe! Lee Kwang Soo!!!

Yah! Kwang Soo! What are you doing dancing without me? Jug go lae?!!!

(I hope this is the right translation: Jug go lae?! = wanna die?! )

:)) I always love the "in need of oil" squeaks that accompany Giraffes dance moves. .. TY and Girin look like twins here... ♥ it! ( oh I need to watch ep 177! "Oh... forget" ...joins the boys..ahem, joins MY boys TY and LKS in a dance..."I'll be back...." ^^ )

Guest leechalee

@spicystrawberry. .. I can picture you eye rolling while scrolling because of my long posts.. mianhe I'll edit them when i jump on my laptop "no angry, ok...: :)) :)>-

hahaha....it seems to me Taec was laughing to himself and said "oh gosh, ..why these weirdo(s) again?...don't they any other things to do?!...shhoo..shhoo..go home..go home..."

:D

Kekeke.

Do you think it's possible that he met that group of Taiwanese ladies on a package tour at the airport?

I was looking at the couple with the TY and GG masks and I burst out laughing. What the heck? They were walking around with those face masks? Mwahaha. Their minions!! #taecguiWorldDomination

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said: @spicystrawberry. .. I can picture you eye rolling while scrolling because of my long posts.. mianhe I'll edit them when i jump on my laptop "no angry, ok...: :)) :)>-

Guest spicystrawberry

c8712f399fac4aecdd9cf87daa6bd681.jpgSo adorable !!! 
tumblr_mm7n0f8jue1s2w4ovo2_1280.jpg?w=47
Lol. This photo has been photoshop right? It look weird O_O @BiruAngel can you clarify it? If yes, do you have the original photo?

cr:as tagged

Just a kiss on GG's forehead or cheek would have been suffice for me!  Wae, no bobo at all, Ok TaecYeon?

:(:(

(

:(

(

Oooohh. Was that all you were asking for? Kekeke.

I thought you wanted a kiss ala-Gustav Klimt. Soul-searching, breathtaking, mind-blowing, spit-sharing kiss.

Guest spicystrawberry

Spam picture!

1_00007.jpg
Is that mascara?? @fangirl11 @diamond05 - that's mascara...or eyeliner? I don't know anything about makeup.

So weird and creepy! Though I didnt think much of it til you mentioned it earlier... the photographer is either 1) independent photographer (by the look of the pic, thats highly unlikely)

2) a fan who works at Gimpo airport or 3)... a >:) fan...

I wonder why he looks so happy... two days out from

his xmas party for loners....he looks pretty happy for a cat whi was crying not too long ago :))

@leechalee, Your comment reminded me of something my colleague told me once...let me rephrase it to fit TY's situation...

Definition of stalking:

Stalking is ---

When you and your idol both go to the airport together but only one of you knows about it.

(Not a laughing matter so I can't put a smiley face.)

Kekeke.

Do you think it's possible that he met that group of Taiwanese ladies on a package tour at the airport?

I was looking at the couple with the TY and GG masks and I burst out laughing. What the heck? They were walking around with those face masks? Mwahaha. Their minions!! #taecguiWorldDomination

@packmule3, good guess..he might bumped into these aunties...who knows?...But frankly speaking, I won't do that (put on the masks) even though I am taking photograph of places where TG have gone to...."doing it in front of so many people is a not a bit embarrassing, it is very embarassing......" But, I salute them for doing so...Maybe for the sake of TG, they have pull out their last strength they have to do so.... ;)

Guest spicystrawberry

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Lightning Flash Weather Forecast: Taecyeon Denies “WGM” Appearance, What We Should Really Focus On…
lee-joon-taecyeon.jpg

So, we reported yesterday that Korean media sources had stated that 2PM’s Taecyeon was confirmed to appear in the global version of “We Got Married.” It looks as though JYP has finally cleared it up as they stated, “There was an incorrect rumor that Taecyeon would be appearing on ‘We Got Married’ in order to replace MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo. Currently due to his overseas activities it is impossible for him to appear in the Korean version of “We Got Married.”
I thought it was weird why unable to join WGM but GWGM.....OH! Long-term and short term lols
The representative from JYP continued, “The offer that Taecyeon received was to appear in the global version of ‘We Got Married.’ Currently we are reviewing whether he should make an appearance or not.”

And he did appeared and meet his half that complete him :)
January 31, 2013 

cr : Soompi, lightningstix

Guest cannakat

bluemoonlight said:

angelangie

said: u know i think they name the weather after gui gui....and insisted of giving her another nickname despite her having a pretty outstanding nickname lols....

who nickname herself after 'Ghost'??? that only uri gui gui lols....and they insisted on calling her 'Weather Ghost' which i honestly think right on the dot....see even the camera man took a cap of the rain as symbol...and the way they zoom on it

:)

@packmule3, good guess..he might bumped into these aunties...who knows?...But frankly speaking, I won't do that (put on the masks) even though I am taking photograph of places where TG have gone to...."doing it in front of so many people is a not a bit embarrassing, it is very embarassing......" But, I salute them for doing so...Maybe for the sake of TG, they have pull out their last strength they have to do so.... ;)

Hmmm... You just gave me an idea, @bouquet78.

I just thought of a product for our couple. No! Not masks. Lol. But gloves ... Or mittens.

One palm will have Taec's face and the other will have Guigui's face. So when I clap my hands or do a high five with @BiruAngel or somebody with the same gloves... Guess what's gonna happen?

They have a bbo-bbo!!

Archived