(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

This is a perfect position for kissing, why why they gave away this chance to kiss each other for a goodbye...his wife is not in Korea.  It's ok for just a kiss to say goodbye Taec...You don't like to kiss Taec??

86rn.jpg

OMG I like this Hug....Oh he hug his wife so tight like he never be able to see her again....so heart broken when I look at this picture.  Now I know why all the staffs crying like a river, if I was there I'm sure I will cry like them.....so sad to said goodbye to the one that been closed to you and so much care for each other like this.    If it me, I'm sure I will never forget this moment and this person in my life.  I bet every time Taec see this again his heart never get heal completely.
a9oe.jpg
rusf.jpg
7a8l.jpg

Credit to Baidu/Azumiggty

I guess we are never going to let DG off for the spitting thing :)

You know...it might well be just a scene from their series (or is it a movie?...no idea).  :))  Poor DG ^^

Nope. I'm not backing down. Even it's just a 2-second scene from their drama together. Kekeke. It's a strategy: HYPE up DG's flaw to MINIMIZE Taecyeon's jealousy.

Haven't you noticed? It's been Guigui's strategy, too.

First, the face cramp business and DG is excluded. Then, the picture with DG being shown as a sleepy-head. Now, this height disadvantage. She's been consistent in downplaying DG's "attractive-ness". And I think it's to reassure someone (cough. cough.) not to worry about a possible romantic attachment growing between her costar and herself.

:)

Guest bibidep

OKCat posted one more picture about 19 minutes ago...Why suddenly OKCat posted so many in a few hours...I hate to see the words, I don't understand anything ahhhhhhhh.

BcJOjCzCYAA2kyL.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

@Gil_noona, thanks so much for the gifs!!! Guigui looked like a squirrel quickly burying the nuts before OKCat noticed what she was doing. And to jump on the pillows like that?!! Classic Guigui.

I really cant imagine any other girl in kpop world right now, who can get away with her antics.

Guest bibidep

They feed each other red cherry tomatoes hahah.....I saw these gifts then I think about @Packmule3 Unnie, I like to see unnie comment about this hahaha.

9lwu.jpg
6dn.gif

LOL... i was also wondering when they played that round with him dancing because he won... :))  but i think it makes sense that he gave in to having another round before finally putting the lipstick on her cheeks... hehe

I'm on my cellphone so I can't see your gifs, @BiruAngel. But yes, that Kai-bai-Bo editing is all wrong. Is it possible that the director had them do a re-shoot because of an NG? But then it meant he did a victory dance twice. Is it possible that they played another game with a different consequence for the loser (i.e. Not lipstick on cheeks)? Let's think about this...

uh oh....no @bibidep....please don't do this...You accidently pressed on my "cry" button again. Sorry for not telling you that I am a cry baby. You know, whenever I see these scenes especially those in the DVD which were much more in detail, I am truly touched....I never have enough courage to watch the final episode again since the last time it was being aired and for the DVD BTS, I have seen it once, that's it! Tears,... because I was touched by how gentle and heartwarming Taec was when GG started to cry showing her reluctance to say goodbye...Taec did wipe GG tears, Taec did several times hug GG and how he explained and comforted GG that their separation is sad because it is going to be difficult for them to meet up after the show ended is really a bonus point for Taec... :-) :-) :-)

Guest bibidep

Last but not least the husband and wife have a smile on their face...Oh I can't stop smile when I look at the picture Taec squeezed on her cheeks, look like he can't stand to look at her two cheeks when she smile...May be this is the one scene that he will remember and smile when ever he see a baby with that kind of cheeks.

hri4.jpg

Look like Taec want to kiss GuiGui here too, the way he looked at GuiGui aaahhhh.
qq3z.jpg

Look at his eyes, he smile and his eyes can't open
iwfq.jpg

She had her phone on her hand...They took pictures and may be they said we call each other when we miss each other OK.
owz6.jpg

He looks after her again.
04p0.jpg

Hold hands and wait for the train to come....so sweet.
uaoa.jpg

bibidep said: OKCat posted this picture about 2 hours ago....No more Mr. Google for me so I have no idea what the meaning of the words...we wait for our shippers @Minwooluv78, @Bluemoonrising or who ever know Korean hahaha.   When I look at OKCat bow tie I thought OKCat wore 3 hearts hahaha.  Two broken heart on two side.

Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest bibidep

bouquet78 said: uh oh....no @bibidep....please don't do this...You accidently pressed on my "cry" button again. Sorry for not telling you that I am a cry baby. You know, whenever I see these scenes especially those in the DVD which were much more in detail, I am truly touched....I never have enough courage to watch the final episode again since the last time it was being aired and for the DVD BTS, I have seen it once, that's it! Tears,... because I was touched by how gentle and heartwarming Taec was when GG started to cry showing her reluctance to say goodbye...Taec did wipe GG tears, Taec did several times hug GG and how he explained and comforted GG that their separation is sad because it is going to be difficult for them to meet up after the show ended is really a bonus point for Taec... :-) :-) :-)

bibidep said: The wife cried her heart out but the husband had a big smile on his face.   He had to used 2 of his hands to hold GuiGui's hand for cleaning her tears, may be GuiGui closed her eyes he scared GuiGui didn't see her tears hahaha.

Before they depart for their final trip they pray that no rain but up there can't stand their separation so the rain keep coming.

owhh..finally i can watch with ENGSUB...yeeeee  <:-P <:-P =D> =D>
thanks for @mikoshine for the link..i've got trouble with my computer for 2 days and u guys leave me with 22 pages allready..hufftttt...hardwork to get 1322 pages with this bad signal here...
kamsamnida @Biruangle and unnie @packmule3..
continue for next pages before i lose again...

Guest bibidep

b8l8 said: bibidep said: The wife cried her heart out but the husband had a big smile on his face.   He had to used 2 of his hands to hold GuiGui's hand for cleaning her tears, may be GuiGui closed her eyes he scared GuiGui didn't see her tears hahaha.

Before they depart for their final trip they pray that no rain but up there can't stand their separation so the rain keep coming.

bibidep

said: The wife cried her heart out but the husband had a big smile on his face.   He had to used 2 of his hands to hold GuiGui's hand for cleaning her tears, may be GuiGui closed her eyes he scared GuiGui didn't see her tears hahaha. 

Archived