(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

cr: baidu.com & http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2550238190?pn=1

What is taec trying to do in this pic actually? HAHAHAHA.... Anyway is the bts in this DVD like the making released evedy weeks (we can hear their convrrsations, etc) or is it just like MV?

Guest koalamonster

Biru Angel said: This is totally random, but I miss TaecGui, so i'm just posting this???  to fill the void??  I don't know ... never ship any couple before this ..I'm going insane .... 
579534_10152709081295038_1089101869_n.jp217508_10152804358235038_2074936927_n.jp971857_10153040680600038_482973214_n.jpg969517_10153040682920038_1672673562_n.jp31573_10153041612355038_804014148_n.jpg9136_10152937567245038_695033543_n.jpg

Guest jessielim747

jessielim747 said:

@b818:Cool!....I think u did a great job for a first-timer. Woo Hoo....Way to go. Mind to teach me? HaHa! A computer dummy like me wants to learn these things. What a change!...OMG! It's 2:45AM now. I need to go to bed now... No wonder my eyes are so tired.....Got to be hurry up....Otherwise, my dead grandma will show up again....

Guest tgccraze

Hi everyone, like some of you I am a passive reader...hardly contribute & post anything (mianhne)...but really luv this forum. Thk u.Watched this show "Star King"where 2pm is the special guest. Just wish to share this with u all in a hot Saturday afternoon....sry no Gui Gui, its only her husband Taec. If you have not watched you may do so... Taec's hot erratic dance & also the last part is funny . 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10gyht_full-cut-130601-2pm-star-king-%EC%8A%A4%ED%83%80%ED%82%B9-480p-hq_shortfilms

p/s @angelaangie Thk you for all your efforts to make my days beautiful  :x

Guest jessielim747

xybershock

said:

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6a50079fgw1e7vzm4qys5j20700hamxp.jpg

I think this is Guigui next year (2014) movie project. 

@angelangie

is the 2nd name Song HyeKyo's chinese name??? If so, hopefully it will be aired in Korea and Guigui will be there to do some promotion as well (hopefully). There are many big artists in this movie, first is Takeshi Kaneshiro (1st name), Zhang ZiYi, Huang XiaoMing and if I'm not wrong then Song HyeKyo. Wow...very good opportunity for Guigui to really up her name and skill. Congrats to Guigui 

angelangie said: the biting of date to determine the leader of their relationship ROFL
and of course mister taec got the date.....he is just so happy about it didnt he lols ROFL...... :D
besides the facts that his lips brush on Gui Gui lols.....
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodef029_zps978e5abe.gif
Episodef030_zpscd19603f.gif

Episodef032_zps9583cd7f.gif

Guest Midge Razak

angelangie said:

the biting of date to determine the leader of their relationship ROFL

and of course mister taec got the date.....he is just so happy about it didnt he lols ROFL...... :D

besides the facts that his lips brush on Gui Gui lols.....

cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagged

and his ears got super red here...  :))

One thing for sure they must be exchanging some C2O or whatever we exhale called...hehehhe

Guest jessielim747

@jessielim747
they had already started to film the first parts of the movie....there will be total of 2 parts...Gui Gui taking part or not there is no official declarations.....
and i had stated....im not sure but just giving you girls the information on the movies itself.....at the same times usually big movie take times in filming and this seems to be a big movie in making.......usually most drama or movies they will film like 1 year ahead of times......before the actual release dates.....which only left Korea which like to film as they releases each episodes or filming at least like 2-3 episodes ahead......that is all i know.....
unless there is another country that make the same pattern....as you can see china filming are usually concluded but the drama / movies will not be release till at least another year later....
The Crossing had started filming around beginning of Jul or end of it....but no actual news was leak out.....but confirm artist so far is Song Hye Gyo, Takeshi Kaneshiro and a few others....Gui Gui name had only like make the list about 2 weeks ago but i didnt really posted here as there is no definite answer....as she is still current filming for her latest drama role which is 'The Great Incisive Teacher' at Heng Dian.......
@angelangie:HaHaHa.....Hope you're not offended.  Sorry if you are...I wasn't mad....I just exaggerated my feelings....Don't mind me...I joke a lot and joke around...I mentioned myself and the styles of my jokes in my earlier post which was in response to packmule3's post (my jokes are variety: sarcastic, silly, blue jokes, dry humor, exaggerate & "mean".) Here're 2 more jokes about "The Crossing."The first time when I saw the date (end of 2014), my thought:"WHAT!!!!!! END OF 2014!!!  I might be dead by the time the movie released!!....After reading your second post (Gui Gui might not be one of the casts).  My thought: "I'm sure I WILL BE DEAD by the time the movie released!!...:))
BTW, you mentioned you like my bluntness in one of your posts....but I'm sure they're some people that don't like it...Seriously, people, don't mind me...from the styles of my jokes, I think u guys already figured out I have schizophrenia (split personalities).....:)) :))p.s. How to work the "insert image" and "insert hyperlink" things??  ARGH!!!!!!!....my dead grandma's staring at me!!..Need to go to bed now!!!

angelangie said: Cute Gui Gui updates her Facebook ROFL
on a a side notes she looks really slim right from this angle....i hope she is taking care of herself as there been reports on her health that due to her hectic schedules she having menstrual problem 

痘痘...你在我額頭上幹麻啦
Translations: Pimples what you doing at the top of my forehead ><"
cr: gui gui facebook

angelangie said:

Cute Gui Gui updates her Facebook ROFL

on a a side notes she looks really slim right from this angle....i hope she is taking care of herself as there been reports on her health that due to her hectic schedules she having menstrual problem 

痘痘...你在我額頭上幹麻啦

Translations: Pimples what you doing at the top of my forehead >

agreee @mikoshine

here if we have pimples esp during school/uni time back then..people would ask..u have gf/bf now?

i was so clueless at that time what pimples have to do with bf/gf or dating.but i still asked same question to my friends whenever they have pimples.well in science they called hormones but whatever...i want to believe pimples = in love.

akasia said:

mikoshine

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

痘痘...你在我額頭上幹麻啦

Guest minshariff

angelangie said: sometimes....what gui gui said will actually melt you....lols
when taec asked her what kinds of wedding she want....to her all she need is taec....
if im a guy i will melt at that :)
cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagged

mikoshine said: akasia said:

mikoshine

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

痘痘...你在我額頭上幹麻啦

Guest gil_noona

Taec with Kim Jae Wok in Marie Claire :)

cr: weibo.com & as tagged

They'ree handsome and adorable..but in the 3rd pic,what's up with the fire extinguisher..?aigoo-ya..

Guest minshariff

mikoshine said: akasia said:

mikoshine

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

痘痘...你在我額頭上幹麻啦

angelangie said: minwooluv78 said: mikoshine said: akasia said:

mikoshine

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

痘痘...你在我額頭上幹麻啦

angelangie said: so she had Taec all smiley with her saying 'I only want you is enough' 
but the next he had Taec facing a mental breakdown as she want a baby next...
honestly this girl is really something....one minute melting one minute mental break down ROFL
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodef038_zpsb63e7cd0.gifEpisodef034_zps68309bcb.gif
Episodef035_zps7fa1c3c7.gifEpisodef037_zpsf320668f.gif

angelangie said: minwooluv78 said: mikoshine said: akasia said:

wrote:

angelangie said:

痘痘...你在我額頭上幹麻啦

Archived