(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

thought I need to re-watch TaecGui to remind myself why I liked them in the first place! have been having too much fun watching other dramas..

ep 11 -- stuff I noticed this time around...
== wooyoung has such a shocked expression when he sees the photo at the entrance of the house. before the other two boys can look, GuiGui starts giggling shifting their focus [so if GuiGui had not started giggling, we would have had a very different episode with the boys teasing Taec mercilessly; that would have been pretty fun to watch..]
== she is giggling when Nickhun is introduced and one of the other boys comments, "she got the wrong husband!" [Taec, if you don't step up...]
== when Nickhun sees the bedroom, he has a "whoa" expression and starts laughing [umm why? has he never seen a bedroom? what did he actually see?..]
== the look on Taec's face when GuiGui says "together?' and Nickhun's bumbling, "no have you have just slept here before..." [that scene still makes me smile]
== when Nickhun says, "I will show you love shot", Taec pushes him [does Taec think Nickhun will demonstrate with GuiGui?]
== "I think she likes wooyoung more..." [i didn't notice this before but I think she took a real shine to Wooyoung. she poured him the drink, in the bedroom she asked him if he wants to lie down, while watching the heartbeat video, she clapped when she saw him]
== Wooyoung is kind of annoyed that she didnt pick him as most handsome in group [don't worry lah, she seemed to like you best]
== Joon Ho -- I really wanted to see her. Taec kept bragging about her. She was cute and charming as I expected.
Wooyoung: she is a very cute lady. her cute ways will connect well with Taec.
Nickhun: honestly, she was prettier than I thought. So I am glad for Taec. He must be happy. (then snickers with glee) [now why is he snickering? what was the inside joke? did they laugh and tease him saying that she is probably ugly and he is exaggerating?]
== the boys start screaming and then Taec screams. till then, there is just this blank look on his face.. I love how Wooyoung immediately pours him a shot. Even Jun Ho seems kind of upset with his "I feel so restless" comment [do the boys actually feel genuinely bad for Taec?]
== Q. what is your favourite thing about him?
GuiGui: oppa is sometimes like a big boy and sometimes just a man
Taec: my favourite thing is the fun side of you. you always have fun. you always smile. you always sing 10 points out of 10. [GuiGui seems rather disappointed with his response and does not say anything. perhaps, it is because it is such a common thing to say to someone who is extroverted -- "oh you are so fun" -- that it can become a rather obvious pedantic response. while her response was so much deeper in comparison. yea, GuiGui I feel ya.]
== when they take the group photo, GuiGui gestures to him to come quickly [sort of the thing a wifey would do.]
== why didn't they serve the cake that GO brought? instead they are just eating by themselves?
== Kwanghee actually made a great choice in bringing those sheep massage pillows because both GuiGui and Taec seem to be terrible at massaging..
== Kwanghee says Taec has a sexy back and GuiGui says, "me too. at moring, I say the same..." [wait what? she told him that he had a sexy back? in what context was this said? why were they talking about sexy body parts?]
== Kwanghee: they looked a bit awkward in the beginning. but now they look like a real couple. they touch each other. I could feel they got closer.
== Taec: the honeymoon and today the housewarming party, the preparations and what not, I would have to say its is leaning towards the love emotion rather than like emotion. it is tilting I guess slowly. little by little. [was watching Taec's expression. sometimes, he has this goofball face when he is saying these lines like as if he is saying it in half jest but here, he had a very serious and earnest face like he means every word he says..should I believe him or be skeptical?]

thoughts: a new mystery -- why did she tell him that he had a sexy back in the morning?

Hi @angelangie,
It's 5 pm here where I am.  What are you doing up? Are you working late?There are sooo many pages to backtrack. You, the Cat in the Hat, and Thing One and Thing Two must have been working hard again tonight, eh?
-cdbarzun

Going back some pages, I finally watched the ending talk video of 2PM's Guangzhou's concert on March 30, 2013 (2 days after GWGM press conference but before the show schedule to be broadcast in early April).  

Glad that there were a few fans who captured the moment Nichkhun saw the Taec♥Guigui sign.  He was all smiles hesitating to tell Taec but he did it anyway.  He seemed really happy for his friend.So I added captions just for fun.......

TY_NK_Guigui1.jpg

TY_NK_Guigui2.jpg

TY_NK_Guigui3.jpg

Love how you captioned it... Soooo cute~

129alphabet said:

I knew there was something going on when I suddenly have to backread 4pages after being gone for only a few hours

Thanks as always to @angelangie for the pics... Really big things happen during your night shift and really hoping that you be on night shift forever! *just kidding~

@129alphabet

i honestly love the graveyard shift....no one disturbing you lols except getting up to open the door on n off when a guest went out loitering till early in the morning....but well i cant afford too many graveyard shift being the facts that i will be dead on my feet and i wont be able to functions properly for my full times jobs lols

Can't say the same for me.. Don't like it because I fall asleep in the middle of a graveyard~ but I work now regularly at daytime kekeke ^_^ fighting unnie~~~~

Guest leechalee

thoughts: a new mystery -- why did she tell him that he had a sexy back in the morning?

Coz when he rolled out of bed in the morning she was watching him like "damn my babys got a sexy back..." :-O

Mianhe, Mianhe chingus.. "just kidding!" *GG tone* :)) :)) went a micheoso after seeing those screen shots from baidu :))

Guest Jenny Johnson

Ok final one all my dearies :D 

@JenJ a big big big big big big hugsssssssssssssssssssssssss

cr: baidu.com & http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2550238190?pn=1

Dang! Why can't they make 2 separate collections? Ah Jinja!

@lmangla @tangmo92 @angelangie hahaha thank you for the hugs~ I'm ok Gwenchana~at least my mama do not have to suffer from all the pain anymore. Cherish your mama!

:D

Guest leechalee

Can't say the same for me.. Don't like it because I fall asleep in the middle of a graveyard~ but I work now regularly at daytime kekeke ^_^ fighting unnie~~~~

@angelangie... fighting! may the 'Taecgui' force be with you ^^

Guest leechalee

@angelangie... power rangers- never really like them.. was more of a Jem and the Hologram (now thats showing my age!) /sailor moon kinda girl hahaha .. "may the force be with you" isnt it from a sci fi movie? Star trek or star wars? Ok ill change my wording.. may you get through your shift *puts on Taec tone-ep9* "with the power of love..." :)) Fighting @angelangie chingu ^^ 10Jeom manjeome 10Jeom :)

Guest leechalee

@leechalee

ahhhh....i think it star wars??? lols.....hell this is really one crazy familes with all the crazy things that can fully link everything up lols....

yea the manager mix up..... im pissed.....how can u mix up schedule especially for me? when i only have 8 hours break in between each shift.....

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i have to call and call and call grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*all in GG tone from various eps* oh Jjin-ja! Unnie... no angry ... look at me, Fighting^^ 10Jeom manjeome 10Jeom together! *looks at the other unnies and chingus* everybody together! Happy!... again again.. 10jeom manjeome 10jeom!

Hope your day gets better!

Guest kwan33

Taec did twit on jejudo..7 May. The one where he had moustache on wearing baseball cap.  There was 2 pics posted.  Something like " i brought her here". Then someone replied..who??  Correct me if wrong not sure if that's the date of jejudo recording. Yeah, not much on WGMG.  Just passing through between forums  :D

This isn't really related. But Taec should be like Zayn from One Direction. I'm not really following One Direction but I went on Twitter last night and found that he was engaged. I'm sure the fans from them aren't any less than 2pm nor any less micheoso. But I found it really sweet that he said this:

(Sorry I don't know how to do the spoiler thing)

BSQd_BoCMAAIVj8_zps78c72d09.jpg

Now Taec you need to learn from him. I'm sure our family of micheoso people can see you and Gui playing with each other on the internet! Actually I'm sure even normal people that follow both of you guys can see it! No need to hide! JUST GET MARRIED already and you don't have to do it on the internet but have your own person time instead!

Guest koalamonster

Pretty please, for this computer dummy,  how do I insert a gif to my signature? I copied and pasted the link but it didn't show up rather than the URL. 

Guest yokalana

@angelangie 姐姐 thank you for posting the bts screen caps from baidu and the continuous gifs bombing for us!!!! You are such an angel and like the big sister to our happy pervy michoso family here!!!! May you always be blessed... i'm sorry i can not to much active these past days as one of my niece got hospitalised (poor her) but eventhough i'm not post many comments but im still reading and checking any updates here.... Love you 姐姐!!! *hugs and kisses*

I'm also quite happy eventhough there was no new mv launched by gwgm yesterday, but they finally officialy released the CD+DVD and it was TaecGui 200 days anniversary, what a great and sweet coincidence!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Archived