(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hello everyone!! Lately i havent posted that much..been busy with work but next week i took a leave so for 7 awesome days I am totally free to continue my fic and maybe starts writing a new one :D though LF fic wont end that easily because the main part hasnt come yet..

About the drama fanvid, i already started..many ideas are flowing in my mind and i'm kinda excited to finish it, but it will take time because it will be longer than the trailer that I did before..tonight i will finish the chapter for LF and finally post it. Mianhe if it took me time to update it

See you later girls!!! Even if i dont post a lot i still read all of your posts ♡♡♡

Guest charliew

angelangie

said: I love looking at this back view.....just looking at them here honestly you can even felt that they suited each other

:)

the way Taec hold gui gui hands and walking towards the door

just lovely

Gui Gui slightly at the back and Taec holding the lead

isnt that the best?

789fa9fe-5c44-4bd1-9395-dacf1c2c659e_zps

angelangie said: akasia said: angelangie said:actually there is a lapse of times where it wasnt sure where she was.....as the pictures she took was when she was in Hong Kong airport i believe that the Hong Kong Airport....and did you know that one of the fans even when digging at the flight ticketing times tables and they compare the notes on that lols....
and they firmly believe that Gui Gui was in Japan for about half or one days....as she shown a pictures with the words 'Miss You' of a small female child drawing which was said to belong to Japan lols....and the fans who went digging firmly put her feet down that she was in JAPAN lols....
and i say we laid it to rest and not say another words ROFL :D

angelangie said: xybershock said: 6a50079fgw1e7vzm4qys5j20700hamxp.jpg

I think this is Guigui next year (2014) movie project. @angelangie is the 2nd name Song HyeKyo's chinese name??? If so, hopefully it will be aired in Korea and Guigui will be there to do some promotion as well (hopefully). There are many big artists in this movie, first is Takeshi Kaneshiro (1st name), Zhang ZiYi, Huang XiaoMing and if I'm not wrong then Song HyeKyo. Wow...very good opportunity for Guigui to really up her name and skill. Congrats to Guigui
:x :x :x

angelangie said: chinly Lin said: angelangie said: xybershock said: 6a50079fgw1e7vzm4qys5j20700hamxp.jpg

I think this is Guigui next year (2014) movie project. @angelangie is the 2nd name Song HyeKyo's chinese name??? If so, hopefully it will be aired in Korea and Guigui will be there to do some promotion as well (hopefully). There are many big artists in this movie, first is Takeshi Kaneshiro (1st name), Zhang ZiYi, Huang XiaoMing and if I'm not wrong then Song HyeKyo. Wow...very good opportunity for Guigui to really up her name and skill. Congrats to Guigui

angelangie said:

bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin wrote: »

bouquet78 said:

today is Friday..so, there is NO more special gifts f7rom GWGM staffs, huh?......*sigh*......

I guess today's gift is that they released the CD-DVD?  Finally?  

@chinly lin,..oh.yes..you are right...how come I never think of that?...brilliant you....

@bouquet78 & @chinly Lin

i will be on night shift today lols...... :D it friday where i have to do graveyard again so that means oh well this gif and pictures and this forum is going to help me pull thru the night :D

@angelangie  Fire away!  I see that some fans already got their CD-DVD already...sucks that I live in central Taiwan or else I'll be able to keep you entertained with new footage...that is if GWGM doesn't rob us of the unseen BTS they promised us!

@chinly lin, it's ok...I am sure you will get it real soon.....

Guest gil_noona

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

xybershock said:

6a50079fgw1e7vzm4qys5j20700hamxp.jpg

yes it is....this was a movie in talk...it will stars Song Hye Gyo.....and there is no official announcement yet but it will be a good exposure for Gui Gui definitely to be link more with all these first class artist as i seen that Huan Zi Ming which is also one of China most prominent artist is in the cast and more too.....some im not too sure who till i link them up... :) and there is no definitely confirmation yet

okie below is a rough preview of the movie.....

credit: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152056388727119.1073741848.336433957118&type=3

The Crossing - (Movie, 2014) - 生死戀 / 太平輪Updated about 3 months agoThe Crossing - (Movie, 2014) - 生死戀 / 太平輪

生死戀 / 太平輪

The Crossing

Beijing Galloping Horse (BGH) has announced that John Woo’s upcoming Chinese-language romantic epic has been titled The Crossing and will be made as a two-part feature.

The first feature is tentatively set for release at the end of 2014, with the second to be released in 2015. Production is scheduled to start in June with Zhang Ziyi and Korean actress Song Hye-kyo in the ensemble cast.

The Crossing refers to the physical and psychological journey the characters take over the course of half a century. Scripted by Wang Huiling (Lust, Caution), the film follows six characters and their intertwining love stories set against the backdrop of 1940s Taiwan and Shanghai.

“It is a physical journey that sees the protagonists enduring war, and a voyage to start a new life, but also a psychological journey as they overcome the numerous tribulations in their path,” said BGH in a statement.

Woo added: “It is about three couples from different backgrounds whose lives are affected by the tide of history. They survive war and disaster to finally find happiness. But this is not a heavy or sad story. It is a story of hope, and has a lot of action, drama and humour.”

Isn't Song HyeKyo a Korean actress?  Then it's very possible that they will promote in Korea!  It would be interesting to see.  

yes Song HyeKyo is Korean top actress hahahhaha not Kwanghee :P kwanghee is just a top star ROFL :D =))

I thought he's just a top comedian.. :-? =))

bladerunner said:

Oh, I didn't know that I missed this one.Never see this one before!!!

i like this pic coz they look so happy..funny why all the staff posing towards taecgui couple hahah...

In this pix, only Taec & Gui Gui look at the same direction when taking the photograph. They are so compatible in senses ;)

Guest cchris5

@packmule3

Actually, I am just content being the passive reader but you really crack me up with your sense of humor. Thanks, it is always fun to read your posts and glad that you are back safe and sound. Regarding the "Shock and Awe" tactic, Taec could not run away....lol... because he was contracted for 15 episodes. You, young and single ladies, be careful when using S & A because you don't want your potential partners taking off at the shock before the awe sinks in!  Hehehe!

@angelangie

I thought after watching gwgm taecgui's part three times, I was done and ready to say good-bye. Then you posted all those gifs from ep one with comments....now, I feel like watching them all over again....lol.... aish!...chincha!! This is really a disease...really!

Dear new members, if you can, go and read right from page one. Yes, it takes time but it is worth it as you will find nuggets of gold along the way.

Thank you all for sharing your pics, gifs, comments, mvs and everything related to TaecGui! Even though I don't post much, I am with you all the way.

Cheers! Hwaiting!

Guest tangmo92

There is a survey done by Yahoo! who is the most naughty artist in the industry...And guess what, Uri guigui got no.1even Kwanghee not a match to her...Here is the report link..
http://tw.twent.chinayes.com/Content/20130823/kh9q1q5regbr8_5.shtml

as expected from her reputation.. Never fail to disappoint us...

Guest virpotter

#:-S took me 3 days to finish back reading 30+ pages... Y'all were fast... :)) Thumbs up for all the MVs n fan arts n PS pics on our beloved CP...really DAEBAK!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ I really wish I could do all those things...unfortunately...no talent for tat stuff... :D Since I couldn't do all those stuff, I could only be a lurker instead of an active participant like some of u great gals here...really love all ur postings! Keep up the good work n HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to our fav CP! <:-P <:-P P.S. this is for the hot pics of my...oops...GUI GUI's Taec... :-* :-* :x :x

Guest labbit

angelangie said: one of u mention before that taec is protective when his friends is over.....and honestly like u girls i agreed....
this is a casual photo they were taking right after the camera stop rolling....but taec still kept gui gui away from his team mates and also he is draping his arms over her as if she belong to him :)
b297dcfc-7981-4078-a083-a29fd1fb16da_zps

Guest Jenny Johnson

OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I was reading comments in TaecGui Fb, it seems that some people got the Disc and one of the BTS has Taec teaching GuiGui how to dance Baek Ji Young's My Ear's Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!FAINT~

Archived