(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: Taec in inStyle, looking fine as well but definitely more slimmers...
wondering is the lost of weights is because he is missing someone??? :D **delu mode on** :D :D :D
cr: as tagged

Am feeling so groggy this morning as I had this weird dream last night. there were lots of cakes that I am baking (?) and serving at some student dorm or hostel or something. i am a little freaked out because i am running around taking cakes to two different serving rooms while frightened there might be ghosts in the corridor (yea, I watched both the ghost shows yesterday...) now, comes to main part -- in one of the serving rooms, there were taec stuffing his face along with other people. for some reason, we show him this article about GuiGui and he says, "who is this? I don't know her..." and many gasp while I want to clobber him... when someone points out that they did a show together, his reaction is like, "oh that.. yea, it was a while back..."  --- what a weird dream.

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: so they lose on the 2nd questions
'do you imagine kiss or skinship with the other party?'
taec said no and gui gui said yes....actually do you think take really answer no? lols look at how he linger and he kiss full on gui gui hands....kill me also i dont believe that....remember what he said? 'I'm a 26 years old healthy man!'
yea right you do NOT want skinship
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggged

angelangie said:

she is actually evading lols....but honestly they miss each other.....and how will she knows that Taec will miss her....cause definitely he tell her HAHAHAHAHA.....my imaginations

:D

If I remember correctly, this program was pre-recorded.  She was still filming for GWGM when she recorded this program.

but her hair is shorter in here..so this must be after WGM, no?

@angelangie

@charliew

sorry sorry...I followed with another post amending my original post since I couldn't delete it >< She posted in June so yeap, it was recording after they finished WGM but while it was still airing.  Sorry for the confusion!

Guest bibidep

What is going on with Taec lately??  He twitted again about 30 minutes ago with this picture.  Did he try to point at those girls so GuiGui can see and get jealous??   Aigooo yesterday Taec posted on his twitter the picture of the lead lady tried to pull his collar then GuiGui posted the picture with those eyes like sending the message for him that she is watching him and today he posted this picture, can we just say these two lovebirds have nothing to do with each other at all??  Really crazy with these two.

BSUxw4aCIAAmAJt.jpg

bouquet78 said:

today is Friday..so, there is NO more special gifts f7rom GWGM staffs, huh?......*sigh*......

I guess today's gift is that they released the CD-DVD?  Finally?   :D

@chinly lin,..oh.yes..you are right...how come I never think of that?...brilliant you....:)

Guest Goongfan11

I'm just posting some funny scenes from episode 10.  Taec and Gui Gui are back from their honeymoon and are getting ready to have their housewarming party.  I wished I knew how to make gifts or short moving clips or else I would have done that.  Anyways, I thought it was funny how Taec is trying to call friends to invite.  
07d79b6c-08c6-409f-9c21-27c2ccb7ed55_zps

Taec is talking with Woo Young and he tells him, "Don't bring Nickhun!"  As soon as Gui Gui hears Nickhun's name, she says,"NICKHUN? Yes, bring Nickhun!"  Of course Taec gets upset and pushes Gui Gui pretty hard.
ec904d55-3af7-48cb-aa71-13909f770662_zps

Woah...it looks like he punched her, but he only pushed her really hard. =)) =)) =))
e236b4f3-f35c-4b55-8391-7ada69e6303f_zps

Gui Gui knew she was making Taec jealous.  So now, Taec is trying to make Gui Gui jealous.Taec: "I'll just call my friend, Suji".

cf168296-b69b-40f0-906f-5b6bbe2e7475_zps
Gui Gui:  Isn't she the girl from "Dream High?  OPPA!!!  She's the girl that you did bobo (kiss).
c2759c33-fa1a-4d9f-9201-8801ba051cd8_zps

Gui Gui is a cool girl...she quickly says, "Kinchana!"c7d1a165-6001-447b-b912-3121f7e43930_zps

Gui Gui:  "So, who are you going to call, Huji?...Kleenex?"f5f65332-b33c-407c-bac7-c019743faadb_zps

Gui Gui is just tooooo cute!!!  Taec is so lucky to have Gui Gui as his wife.  She can make every day a happy one just being with her.

angelangie said:actually there is a lapse of times where it wasnt sure where she was.....as the pictures she took was when she was in Hong Kong airport i believe that the Hong Kong Airport....and did you know that one of the fans even when digging at the flight ticketing times tables and they compare the notes on that lols....
and they firmly believe that Gui Gui was in Japan for about half or one days....as she shown a pictures with the words 'Miss You' of a small female child drawing which was said to belong to Japan lols....and the fans who went digging firmly put her feet down that she was in JAPAN lols....
and i say we laid it to rest and not say another words ROFL :D

Guest gil_noona

b8l8

wrote:

»

Gil_Noona said:

One word for you.. AWESOME!!!

I'm still learning but thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I'm working on a new one right now

:)

Gui Gui update her Facebook again

台版跟韓版...我都有了!你們有嗎?多多支持喔。

Translations: I have both Taiwan & Korean Version!!!...What about you guys? Please do support yea.

hmm...wonder if our Prince Charming also has both version.....oh,can't wait can't wait to get mine..... :-) :-) :-)

Guest gil_noona

mikoshine said: angelangie said: Mr WooYoung, tell us what you seeing what capture your attention....
why are you looking at TaecGui?why you staring at them?Is there something you knows?
Pls do lets us know...we want to know too :D  [-O<7548ad5d-e5c3-4187-88e1-840d08ee3fdc_zps

It all started at the shoe cafe where he proposed a toast...not knowing that he has to empty it in one shot   :))ganbei7_zps2a284b96.jpg

And so the story goes,  "ganbei" becomes their trademark....anytime, anywhereganbei9_zps7447e736.jpg

ganbei11_zpsdde33574.jpg

Even after GWGM ended, they're still doing it. Sort of like a secret code telling the other party that "hey, I'm thinking about you and missing you right now"ganbei12_zpsfb12f0a4.jpg

ganbei_zps50f6d1ec.jpg

To Taecgui: Please continue to ganbei.  Miss you both very much ~~~ Happy anniversary and many many more to come!!   in-love-pink-cat-emoticon_zpsaeaac174.gi

Archived