(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest xybershock

chu3x said: And so here I am, taking a break from writing the newest chapter of my fanfic Love Footprints and decided to watch Barefoot friends VS Idols..I totally love the fact that Hyun Joong and Taecyeon (the main leading men on my fic) are in the same show. Especially the part where Hyun Joong jumped first and reached 7m, after it Taecyeon took the challenge and declared to surpass the 7m jump of Hyun Joong.. *happy* after I watch this I can totally continue writing again :))
Maybe I'm imagining things but at the part where Hyun Joong shouted to Eunhyuk "Don't feel burdened" Taecyeon looked at him... slight competition? :)) it reminds me totally my fic =))
EDITING MY POST: okay I watched that part for the 4th time...he really stared at him O.O

Guest roxette2ps

672A547D540D_zps67c87789.jpg

Arghhhh, jung mal and jincha....tears streaming down my cheeks without my will, watching the MV 时间煮雨 posted by @minwooluv78 .  My emotion has certainly taken its toil and tear ducts have malfunctioned for sure, after watching TaecGui's farewell episodes!  The song unbearably poignant, increasing my aching longing for them....The translated lyrics, just to share (sorry for such a long post..my way of getting over the forlornness and pining for them)

郁可唯 - 时间煮雨
词:郭敬明 落落 / 曲:刘大江

风吹雨成花 时间追不上白马
你年少掌心的梦话 依然紧握着吗
云翻涌成夏 眼泪被岁月蒸发
这条路上的你我她 有谁迷路了吗

我们说好不分离 要一直一直在一起
就算与时间为敌 就算与全世界背离
风吹亮雪花 吹白我们的头发
当初说一起闯天下 你们还记得吗

那一年盛夏 心愿许的无限大
我们手拉手也成舟 划过悲伤河流
你曾说过不分离 要一直一直在一起
现在我想问问你 是否只是童言无忌

天真岁月不忍欺 青春荒唐我不负你
大雪求你别抹去 我们在一起的痕迹
大雪也无法抹去 我们给彼此的印记

今夕何夕 青草离离
明月夜送君千里
等来年 秋风起

ENGLISH :

The wind blows the rain into blossoms, time can no longer catch the fairytales of youth
Those dream talks in the palms of your youth, are you still holding them tight?
The clouds turn and gush into summer The tears evaporate with the steam of time
On this path, you, me, and her, has anyone lost their way?

We said we’ll never separate, that we’ll be together forever and ever,
even if we must fight against time, even if we must stand against the world.
The wind blows, lighting the snowflakes, whitening our hair,
Once we said we’ll venture into the world together, do you still remember?

Midsummer of that year, we wished those infinitely large wishes
Hand in hand, we became the canoes that rowed across the sad river.
You said we’ll never separate, that we’ll be together forever and ever,
now I want to ask you, were they only empty words of naivety?

The years  of innocence cannot bare to be betrayed.
Through the wild youth I never left you.
Snow storm, please don’t erase
 the prints of us together
Snow storms cannot erase the memories we imprinted upon each other.

What a night is this, amongst the lush green grass ,
under the bright moon, I bade farewell to thee,
until the autumn winds of longing blow again.

Credit to cfensi 

Guest roxette2ps

I totally agree, Taec must have felt something stirring, so close and yet so far.  Gui gui is breathtakingly adorable and at such a close range, it is impossible for any man to be devoid of any feelings unless he has a wooden heart. Putting some words into the "horses" mouth, so goes the saying ,,,,,,to reflect both their unspoken feelings!!

164464_658435704185610_911855975_n_zpsd5

:)

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec trying to be seductive... :-* :))
taecsh1_zps2a41b646.gif

He can't even stand it himself...too much/mushy...haha. He had similar hand movements in ep. 14.taecsh2_zps783ffdcb.giftaecsh3_zpsdf327928.gif

Lower lip-bite is cute & hot though...hehe          More face, lip caressing...LOLtaecsh4_zpsf3fae9a7.giftaecsh5_zpsec3ee94a.gif

I seriously LOLed at this one though. I wonder how he felt when Gui Gui bit his finger... :Dtaecsh6_zps173e5869.giftaecsh7_zpsf4d52fa4.gif
cr: as tagged

Guest ss501lover00

Does anybody have any difficulty looking away from the recent pictures that PDnim posted? ESPECIALLY this one. I just stare at it like it's a masterpiece or something. So beautiful' date=' mesmerizing, amazing. Perfecto.[/quote']

So I ask my assistant who is literally not into what I'm into, I asked her to look at this picture and she's like: who are these people?! I like the color of her dress,! And then I ask her what she thinks and she was like: are they dating in real life? The guy looks like a Prince Charming! He's very handsome! And I was like; yeah they're dating. They actually got married already! (Oh my delusional mind)

Guest chu3x

xybershock said: chu3x said: And so here I am, taking a break from writing the newest chapter of my fanfic Love Footprints and decided to watch Barefoot friends VS Idols..I totally love the fact that Hyun Joong and Taecyeon (the main leading men on my fic) are in the same show. Especially the part where Hyun Joong jumped first and reached 7m, after it Taecyeon took the challenge and declared to surpass the 7m jump of Hyun Joong.. *happy* after I watch this I can totally continue writing again :))
Maybe I'm imagining things but at the part where Hyun Joong shouted to Eunhyuk "Don't feel burdened" Taecyeon looked at him... slight competition? :)) it reminds me totally my fic =))
EDITING MY POST: okay I watched that part for the 4th time...he really stared at him O.O

Guest chu3x

xybershock said: chu3x said: And so here I am, taking a break from writing the newest chapter of my fanfic Love Footprints and decided to watch Barefoot friends VS Idols..I totally love the fact that Hyun Joong and Taecyeon (the main leading men on my fic) are in the same show. Especially the part where Hyun Joong jumped first and reached 7m, after it Taecyeon took the challenge and declared to surpass the 7m jump of Hyun Joong.. *happy* after I watch this I can totally continue writing again :))

Guest chu3x

bluemoonlight said: Taec trying to be seductive... :-* :))
taecsh1_zps2a41b646.gif

He can't even stand it himself...too much/mushy...haha. He had similar hand movements in ep. 14.taecsh2_zps783ffdcb.giftaecsh3_zpsdf327928.gif

Lower lip-bite is cute & hot though...hehe          More face, lip caressing...LOLtaecsh4_zpsf3fae9a7.giftaecsh5_zpsec3ee94a.gif

I seriously LOLed at this one though. I wonder how he felt when Gui Gui bit his finger... :Dtaecsh6_zps173e5869.giftaecsh7_zpsf4d52fa4.gif
cr: as tagged

Guest leechalee

Hello girls!!! I finally updated a new chapter of my fic Love Footprints!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/11

to those who are reading my TaecGui fiction, enjoy this chapter!!

virtual hug to all of you >:D< I hope you like it!

After alot of Oohhhs, ahhhhhs, and awws, my husband asks "are you still watching that pretend marriage program?" I replied "no im reading a fan fic about the couple.." Hubby: " a what? A fan fic? Are there more people like you out there?!" Me: "lmao there are more people than I, yes, and.. theyre even more crazier about the couple!.. look" *proceeded to show him the private hot story" ... after reading it he just looked at me and said "Oh my god... yous are crazy!" =)) =))

Thank you for the update @chu3x

Instead of studying, this is what spend the whole afternoon doing. Don't even get me started with Fanfic. I'm doing pretty good staying away from them. The fact that there hasn't been a lot of posts here, i know what you girls been doing!! naughty reads for the naughty minds :D I'm pretty sure someone has made this GIF before, but i wanted one for my own collection :) My next one is the one that Taec danced so hard after he won. I haven't seen anyone mentioned here, but one of the best thing Taec said was that their relationship has gotten to a stage where when one person gets hurt and embarrassed, the person gets really happy. I don't know what you think, but they sound like long time lovers to me. Only couples that have been super comfortable with each other would make these kind of jokes. Honestly, i prefer the fun & crazy Taec over the romantic one any day. When he tries to be romantic, it's just kind of awkward and boring to me. photo THAO_2_zps119b847e.gif

Guest fin4cae

I'm not open for a few days, the thread was run so fast... its amazing to get more than 500 pages,, i'm really happy for this michosso family, always up date about taecgui news.. virtual hugs for everyone,,,
>:D<

Annyeonghaseyo my AWESOME michoso family!!
KEKEKE.. I'm off to my camp rite now into the jungle, just wanna say HI :-SS
Expecting lots of michoso things from everyone when i'm back okay..
Don't be TOOO naughty :D:P =))

p/s aishh.. gonna miss Taec's drama today.. happy watching!! :)>-

Guest roxette2ps

@bluemoonlight..where can I get to watch that clip on Taec being seductive?  Strong Heart? Thanks....So full of aegyo!

Archived