(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest ss501lover00

@chu3x your fanfic is too "hawt" it's selling my pancakes! Hahahahah! Does anybody here go on winglin.net? Because I remember I read some ff over there and it gave my computer some problems so I don't go there anymore :( do you guys know if there's taecgui ff there because i will risk my laptop to go read some taecgui ff there! Lol

Guest chu3x

ss501lover00 said: @chu3x your fanfic is too "hawt" it's selling my pancakes! Hahahahah! Does anybody here go on winglin.net? Because I remember I read some ff over there and it gave my computer some problems so I don't go there anymore :( do you guys know if there's taecgui ff there because i will risk my laptop to go read some taecgui ff there! Lol

Guest Midge Razak

Imofan said:

Hahaha my inbox has never been so busy..thanks chuchuchu

hahaha is it okay to flood with messages your inbox like that? =))

Floood away..we are shippers after all..

So I am painting and I have gwgm on in the background because it is like having some old friends come to visit me. I am watching the scene after they came back from Jejudo, they start looking at the wedding pictures. Taec said his favorite picture is the one where they are facing each other very close outside. GuiGui said her favorite picture is the one where they are sitting back to back. So for their song I Love You, guess which picture Taec chose to use for the cover art? GuiGui's favorite of course. More secret messages about his true feelings.

Guest yokalana

Bubble GG said:

chu3x said:

Bubble GG said:

Let's dance~ AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN~

@Chu3x Shipjeom manjeom for ya~ weeeeee =))

Let's dance like the gifs that you have as signature..the one with Taecyeon and GuiGui  =)) \:D/

Come on yo!! kekeke \:D/ =)) n Taecyeon going crazy~ hahhaha

hahahha I'm loving your gifs =)) 

Come on!!!, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!,

@chu3x, hwaiting and jia you, we will always support you and waiting for both of your fanfics happily here :)) :))

*virtual high ten and hugsssss*

angelangie said: chu3x said: sshevolkth said: Things are getting steamier in 50 Shades of TaecGui....as in S-T-E-A-M-Y, crazy explicit!  A couple of characters will be introduced and may ruffle some of your feathers as you're reading, but know that the overall point is that Taec is falling so hard for Emma (no pun intended....haha) and doesn't admit that these feelings can be translated to love more than obsession.
So with that said, I present to you the next chapter....Chapter 6: Simply Irresistible
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/6/50-shades-of-taecgui-guigui-taecyeon-taec-emma-taecgui/18

Happy Weekend, TaecGui Shippers!  And remember, for *Mature Audiences* only, especially this chapter.  Some Fifty Shades of Grey-type stuff is about to go down!  =))

Archived