(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

minwooluv78 said:

This song by Olivia Ong sounds so nice. Anyone care to translate? ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVwbQQIMnGoOlivia Ong - 不變

mv credits to uploader

@minwooluv78 there you go hun your translations. Hopefully it correct :P

Olivia Ong  -不變

電視劇 金大花的華麗冒險 插曲

作詞:陳信延

作曲:張簡君偉

你沒有猜錯 這是我的手

You didn’t

guess wrong, this is my hands

不是別人的 沒錯

That

right, not someone else

請你看著我

眼神不要閃躲

Please look at me,

do not hide from my glance

你會找回熟悉的線索

You will find back

the familiar scenes

我想說 聽我說 卻說不出口

I wanted

to say, please listen to me, unable to say it

你想說 卻沒說 是誰在退縮

You

wanted to say, but didn’t say it, who is the one cowering

任由淚水 把笑容淹沒

Lets the

tears flow, and smiles come

如果說 愛來過 我們都沉默

If we

have love before, we will fall into silences

如果說 這個夢 從今沒有以後

If, this

is a dream, there will be no after

誰不寂寞

Who will

not be lonely

你知不知道 其實我沒改變

Do you

know, I never change

你知不知道 我還對你思念

Do you know, I’m

missing you

如果你敢靠近一點

If you dare to come

a little closer

一定能回憶起從前

Memories

will resurfaces

你知不知道 愛你的我不變

Do you know, the

one loving you, had never change

不管這世界 又換了季節

Whether or not the season which had change on the earth

有一種愛 瞞不過雙眼

There is

a type of love that cannot be hide

我相信你總會

發現

I believe

you will find it

你知不知道 其實我沒改變

Did you

know that I had never change

你知不知道 我還對你思念

Did you know that I’m

still missing you

如果你敢靠近一點

If you dare to come

a little closer

一定能回憶起從前

Memories

will resurfaces

你知不知道 愛你的我不變

Do you know, the

one loving you, had never change

不管這世界 又換了季節

Whether or not the season which had change on the earth

有一種愛 瞞不過雙眼

There is

a type of love that cannot be hide

我相信你總會

發現

I believe

you will find it

有一種愛 騙不過自己

There is

this love that we can never lie to ourselves

我相信我們都 發現

I believe

that we have found it

@angelangie you are the best! 고마워용~! :x

Guest 7125juice

Hi...I'm new here but not so new...passively following all of your conversation since page 77...well I can't hold myself anymore in hiding...cause the forum is getting hotter...and hotter....I like all the posts and may my presence here is heartily welcomed...TQ..

Guest 7125juice

Yeah...tq for the hearts....I wouldn't mind to be a lil bit insane together with all of you here rather than become a maniac because of crazily in love with taecgui alone...you become my support group...hug..hug...smooch..smooch.. >:D< >:D< 8-} 8-}

Guest didoniji

Okcat drew an Okghost. thinking too much of ghost (guigui) lately?  =))794924909.jpg?1375071606

Ahh.... this one, so handsome  :\">
794924875.jpg?1375071593

With other casts. kim jae wook look totally pale here794922509.jpg?1375070859

credit: @CJtvholic

Guest sshevolkth

I've updated 50 Shades of TaecGui!  Thank you to all who've shown interest and curiosity into my fan fic.  It's definitely a different (wild) genre.  In almost 2 days, I'm stoked about the 461 views already.   >:D<
Well, here's the link to Chapter 7: An Unexpected Turn of Events

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/7

Oh, and I promise that there will be some TaecGui loving in the few chapters to come.  Hehehehe  :> :> :>

Okcat drew an Okghost. thinking too much of ghost (guigui) lately?  =))

Ahh.... this one, so handsome  :\">

With other casts. kim jae wook look totally pale here

credit: @CJtvholic

Oppa so handsome..ahhhhhhh!

Guest bluemoonlight

@Thao Huynh Haha...love the gifs so far...especially his dancing one... :))

Their expressions are so different, but I love it! Taec's like "Oh yeeeaah!! I just won! Ha! Take that!" Gui Gui's expression is hilarious...she's like "Um okaaay...you just beat me at kai, bai, bo...you really need to be that happy about it?" :))

They're perfect for each other! Seriously!!! :x

@roxette2ps Yup, it's Strong Heart, but a pretty old ep I believe...not sure what year, maybe 2010?

Also, I wanna ask Taec...are your fingers that delicious??...LOL

@bluemoonlight & @angelangie actually if you at GuiGui's eyes closely, they look like they were going toward Taec's behind. hahahhaha lol I wanted to point that out if i was able to post a larger GIF, but Photobucket won't let me :/

Guest bluemoonlight

@ bluemoonlight & @ angelangie actually if you at GuiGui's eyes closely' date=' they look like they were going toward Taec's behind. hahahhaha lol I wanted to point that out if i was able to post a larger GIF, but Photobucket won't let me :/[/quote']

I just went back up to see your gif...and I saw it! Gui Gui was checking out Taec's behind (wanted to use the other word, but soompi would put Richard Simmons instead...LOL)...since he was shaking his hips & butt so much :))

Naughty Gui Gui! ;)

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec just tweeted "Find Gunwoo." (his drama character's name)
Haha Taec...you're not hiding very well... :))BQUju04CcAAjtxt.jpg:large

A 2nd tweet: On the occasion of the first Who Are You screening! Find Gunwoo! Part 2! (cr: 2PMalways) He's such a dork...haha, but Gui Gui's lovable dork... :xBQUx3KxCQAEJOLL.jpg:large
cr: Taec's twitter

Guest leechalee

angelangie said:

leechalee said:

chu3x wrote: »

Hello girls!!! I finally updated a new chapter of my fic Love Footprints!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/11

to those who are reading my TaecGui fiction, enjoy this chapter!!

virtual hug to all of you I hope you like it!

After alot of Oohhhs, ahhhhhs, and awws, my husband asks "are you still watching that pretend marriage program?" I replied "no im reading a fan fic about the couple.." Hubby: " a what? A fan fic? Are there more people like you out there?!" Me: "lmao there are more people than I, yes, and.. theyre even more crazier about the couple!.. look" *proceeded to show him the private hot story" ... after reading it he just looked at me and said "Oh my god... yous are crazy!"

Thank you for the update @chu3x

just tell him we are perfectly sane......very sane.....we are all holding a steady jobs....or some schooling....then some are married with a good husband....or some currently still happily single....hahahaha....and and what else??

oh yea we bomb everyone around us to tell us they are not involved with each other....and asked them nonstop whether they like each other or not.....hahahhaha

and we drag almost everyone around us into the craziness hahahaha....

yes we are perfectly sane ROFL =)) :D

yes we are totally sane.....i just checked this forum every 5 seconds,and i just re-arranged icons on my phone to have better view of Taecgui nearly kissed moment,and we allowed kids to play video games so we can use ipad longer,searching only taecgui on youtube,tumblr and google,i just created account in facfic,and giggled like crazy while reading it,thank god i didnt roll on my bed like i just falling in love,else my other half would think i was insane,but i am sane...we are perfectly sane define insane pleaseee..hahaha

@akasia you just totally described my household! Purchased a new tablet for kids so that I can do all the stalking *cough cough* researching I want on my note II!.. and 2pm plays all day even if I have errands to run it plays in the car..all the while im giggling and laughing remembering scenes from GWGM, posts on this forum or the awesone fan fics lol.. I think strangers think im crazy giggling, smiling sometimes even laughing out loud.. bbutthats why I like coming here all the time. because here crazy is sane and sane is just crazy hahaha loving this forum

:x

Guest xybershock

chu3x said: xybershock said: chu3x said: And so here I am, taking a break from writing the newest chapter of my fanfic Love Footprints and decided to watch Barefoot friends VS Idols..I totally love the fact that Hyun Joong and Taecyeon (the main leading men on my fic) are in the same show. Especially the part where Hyun Joong jumped first and reached 7m, after it Taecyeon took the challenge and declared to surpass the 7m jump of Hyun Joong.. *happy* after I watch this I can totally continue writing again :))
Maybe I'm imagining things but at the part where Hyun Joong shouted to Eunhyuk "Don't feel burdened" Taecyeon looked at him... slight competition? :)) it reminds me totally my fic =))
EDITING MY POST: okay I watched that part for the 4th time...he really stared at him O.O

photoshake_1375083401330_zps4966e196.jpgYesterday, Guigui posted a pic of herself covering the top half of her face to promote her friend's shop/design. Taec promoting his new drama by covering the bottom half of his face. Hmmm their poses are too smilar...or am i just being delusional? =))

Guest roxette2ps

Thanks @bluemoonlight..will source out that Strong Heart episode.  I just watched The Despicable 2 on Saturday and lurvee the minions!!.  Look what I found on line today.....Neomu guiyeowuoyo Taec...sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Cr: Theseener.comtaecminion_zpscd3866c8.jpg

Guest ambass

Hey fellow shippersThanks for all the wonderful posts and fanfics.  Glad to see that I am not the only one laughing or sighing randomly during the day as I recall some of taecgui scenes from WGMG or humming 2 pm songs or the taecgui song to myself, definitely in delusional crazy mode.  I know only my fellow shippers understand this feeling. Ha ha ha

Archived