(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

pluie625 said: ok...let's look at how adorkable these beasts are... or should I say boys? beasts on stage but just plainly playful boys...and errrr why not just use the chairs on the side? or it's because they are just used to getting things the hard way while at the same time having fun?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W145vGlZ04k

And so this is the episode where i saw that "other kind of glare"

from the very first start of the video it has Hyun Joong vs Taecyeon's jump... at 5.02 of the video Hyun Joong cheered on Eunhyuk saying "Eunhyuk dont feel too pressured" and after that the cameraman filmed Taecyeon who was looking up to Hyun Joong (im pretty sure on his side) since he was the last one who cheered Eunhyuk.. what's with that glare?? He even blinked his eyes seconds later after that..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k21GqpMaoef6Fp4jY14

with eng subs :D i watched the scene over and over again...Taecyeon really glared at Hyun Joong, call me michoso but im very sure about my statement :))

Thanks! I was waiting for this! ;)) now off to watch it~ *ppyong*

Enjoy watching :D ♡♡

Done! Wahahahaha =)) can't stop laughing! I can't believe we could be as micheosso as this! It's really funny thinking that they are really rivals for GuiGui's ❤ when in fact they are just diving! Wahahahahah =)) chinchaaaa!!

ok...let's look at how adorkable these beasts are... or should I say boys? beasts on stage but just plainly playful boys...and errrr why not just use the chairs on the side? or it's because they are just used to getting things the hard way while at the same time having fun?

Haha LOL-ed at Jun.K =))

CS: awesome!

JH: Why?why?why?

JS: aish! Everything is awesome to you! ;))

Aiyooo... Chansung~ie

129alphabet said:

pluie625

wrote:

»

ok...let's look at how adorkable these beasts are... or should I say boys? beasts on stage but just plainly playful boys...and errrr why not just use the chairs on the side? or it's because they are just used to getting things the hard way while at the same time having fun?<br />

0.jpg

Guest bibidep

Hello TaecGui shippers. 

I just watch Taec's new drama and sorry for Taec's hottest fans if they lurk in here, your hot man is not up to his job yet.  Some how I see Taec over acting in most scenes that he appeared.  I don't know if later episodes he will improve and act more natural than right now or not but if he keep doing like right now I don't think he will be recognize by the people for his acting skill.  Don't get me wrong, I like Taec but I don't want to be like his hottest going crazy about him and anything he does will always look good, that is not me.  Good I will say good and need to improve I have to say the true so he can try his best to win over all his fans.  Taec needs to put himself in all the situation he is facing in the drama and just act normal like it happen for him in real life, in that way he may bring out the real feeling and not over acting like now.  I hope he will lurk and read our thread so he can read all the feed back from the fans.  Taec don't be sad, this is just an opinion from the fan that want you to be the best in everything.

ardorie28 said: pluie625 said: ok...let's look at how adorkable these beasts are... or should I say boys? beasts on stage but just plainly playful boys...and errrr why not just use the chairs on the side? or it's because they are just used to getting things the hard way while at the same time having fun?

angelangie said: mikoshine said: ardorie28 said: pluie625 said: ok...let's look at how adorkable these beasts are... or should I say boys? beasts on stage but just plainly playful boys...and errrr why not just use the chairs on the side? or it's because they are just used to getting things the hard way while at the same time having fun?

Guest bibidep

Now I see GuiGui's hand, I remember about Taec's right hand and GuiGui's right hand.  I don't know if I can see well or not but both of their hands the middle fingers and the ring fingers are the same length.  Taec's middle finger and ring finger are the same length I just check in his new drama to make sure and he did have both fingers the same length.  Usually those two fingers never the same length.  Look at the hand on the wall at the picture below that I cut from his current drama. 

wuum.jpg

TaecGui's hands also look a like, either they are siblings or couple in their previous life and met in GWGM hahaha.  I'm in delusional mode again hahah.  GuiGui's one hand the middle finger and the index finger are the same length too.  GuiGui's hand fingers are so skinny and long, look like a man hands hahaha.

bibidep said: Hello TaecGui shippers. 

I just watch Taec's new drama and sorry for Taec's hottest fans if they lurk in here, your hot man is not up to his job yet.  Some how I see Taec over acting in most scenes that he appeared.  I don't know if later episodes he will improve and act more natural than right now or not but if he keep doing like right now I don't think he will be recognize by the people for his acting skill.  Don't get me wrong, I like Taec but I don't want to be like his hottest going crazy about him and anything he does will always look good, that is not me.  Good I will say good and need to improve I have to say the true so he can try his best to win over all his fans.  Taec needs to put himself in all the situation he is facing in the drama and just act normal like it happen for him in real life, in that way he may bring out the real feeling and not over acting like now.  I hope he will lurk and read our thread so he can read all the feed back from the fans.  Taec don't be sad, this is just an opinion from the fan that want you to be the best in everything.

Watched Who are You ep 1 ^_^

I feel like Taec's character in the drama would bring the lighter, fun, sunny side of the drama that's basically heavy with suspense-thriller-horror theme. I think it suits him well - like he's a breath of fresh air amidst all that heaviness brought by its theme. He played that part very well. Although I have to admit, there must be scenes that should be played/acted out naturally - and he kind of lacked a bit in that area - like he gave out more than what the scene needs. He did great overall. He just needs to relax a bit and internalize his character very well. Besides, it's just the first episode... I know he'll do better for the next episodes. He's still hot and cute by the way! :D Also, IMO, this is still so much better than how he did with Dream High. :-bd

@pluie625 ;)) they are just playing hide and seek via SNS =)) you know how our couple are game-addicts right? I hope GuiGui watched his 1st episode already.. I mean, it's broadcasted over at Taiwan right? it's TvN anyway.... it's Taiwan's cable channel right? it should be broadcasted there.. =)) Anyway, I can't wait for more "signals" sent by these two.. lol lol lol

Archived