(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Shippers... dont bash me as i am a hard core Taecgui shipper too but some thoughts crossed my mind lately...

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Taec had fell for Gui Gui but was trying hard not to show and Gui Gui actually treats him like a good friend? I remembered someone's bro or guy friend commented Gui Gui is a dangerous type of girl... she can make guys fall for her easily with her cheerful charm

and initiatives in skin-shipping... but at yhe same time she might

just treat him as friend...

But just a thought... I prefer delusion mode... they are secretly dating and chu3x hawt ff was a snapshot of it...

:x

Yes, I think i've read/heard about that.. But you know, taecgui feels just gets through the television set and into our hearts. We feel it... They are really in love with each other =)) hahahaha (delusions are so much more fun) =))

Guest ss501lover00

i don't know what is wrong with my computer but i still cannot see the pictures, i already clicked on the link but it still wont show. can somebody here please help? kamsahamnida!!!

Guest Jenny Johnson

sazzyicyivy

said: Shippers... dont bash me as i am a hard core Taecgui shipper too but some thoughts crossed my mind lately...

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Taec had fell for Gui Gui but was trying hard not to show and Gui Gui actually treats him like a good friend? I remembered someone's bro or guy friend commented Gui Gui is a dangerous type of girl... she can make guys fall for her easily with her cheerful charm and initiatives in skin-shipping... but at yhe same time she might just treat him as friend...

But just a thought... I prefer delusion mode... they are secretly dating and chu3x hawt ff was a snapshot of it...

:x

129alphabet said:

JenJ wrote: »

dff2056d55fbb2fb129e4a9f4e4a20a44723dca6

bb716dfbb2fb43163faa68f721a4462308f7d3a6

If you still can't see just click the link.

Okaaaay! What are we looking for here? Kekeke... I'm sorry, i'm too giddy to analyze anything! Kyaaaaaa... Their eye contact is just too much!!! Kyaaaaaaa!!!

" title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley">

Lol ok Let me start the ball rolling. 1st gif: I saw Taec looking at her thinking, what'd you just said GuiGui? Playful ah! Lol2nd Gif: The look he gave was much softer, he's like enjoying her smile/laugh then suddenly snap out of it and woke up! 

Oh! I knew it was something to do with the staring but looking at it again.. I'd say the first look is kinda playful... his eyes were "smiling" and the second one is more of a loving look... his eyes are "longing"

At second gif i think in taec head: "is this really the last time that i'd get to see that beautiful smile.. :("

...and so, he dated her for real so he'll never have to wonder when he'll see her beautiful smile again (this is happy ending in 129alphabet's delulu world) =))

Guest chu3x

I think idols are aware of

fanfics. They even sometimes include it in dramas right? Like (He's Beautiful) with JGS, Yonghwa and Hongki... I think there's an episode that they mentioned fanfics... Also, TVXQ in their banjun drama... They mentioned/included fanfics in their story. So there's that possibility that they see the fics... or since they are too busy, it may have been told by their non-celebrity friend... You know, stuff like that hahaha

Btw, @chu3x where can I find that "other glare?" Keke

I was before in a japanese fandom, a die hard fan of yamapi :)) i know that japanese idols are very aware of the fics that fans write..a lot of them are yaoi (men having a sort of relationship with an another guy) so in various magazines they mention that they are aware about the pairings that fans give them,dont know about kpop but as what you just said they are probably aware of these fics.

i wouldnt mind if they take a fanfic and turn it into a drama..that would be pretty awesome!

About the glare Hyun Joong/Taecyeon i will tag you in a video as soon as i got home..hmm in 1 hr and a half :))

Guest chu3x

Waaah! What has happened to us.??!!!!.. I am a very logical person and pretty mucc like sensible reasoning and scientigic/ factual order of things but I am seriously hearing and seeing these things about our taecgui lol.... naaaah maybe im not cuz i ferventky believe at the bottom of my shipper hert that the stars will

Align and they will be together for real hahaha

Lets enjoy this delulu world =))

WOW!  just got off vacation mode. I popped in once in a while on my phone. Not that I'm complaining but this thread is picking up speed, I'm having a hard time catching up. I'm about 10 pages behind! I can't say this enough. A big thanks to all who have contributed to this thread.  all the comments, gifs, photos, videos, fanfics, and even translated articles! I wouldn't know what to do without you!!! Even though I tell my kids to get off their cellphones during vacation, I found it really hard to resist taking a peek just to have my taegui fix every morning (and throughout the day) hahaha. 
@129alphabetThank you for sharing your sister's insight on the finale. I know I'm being silly but I felt sad all over again knowing that that was the end ( your posts on your sister's comments). During that time in the tent, I just wished somehow that they(esp Taec) opened up a little bit more. A lot has already been said during the BRIs but I think this was the perfect time for GG to hear it. Sometimes you just need to hear the words. I can totally understand that Taec prefers to keep his personal life private. I get it. That's why we need all these fanfics to fill in the gaps. hahaha.
@chu3xpls count me in!
@packmule3That would be lovely! A few years back, we stayed for a week at Mission Beach. The whole family went, my sisters/brother and families.  it was a riot. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, the kids have already gone out to the beach. they come back in all shades of brown and red. This year, we went to Newport Beach :)

I love, love, love your post on episode 1. I totally agree 100%. every. single. word!!! You do have a way with words. I don't think I could have said it any better. I'm glad you're on our side. hahaha. Pls dont stop at episode 1. Now I don't feel so sad anymore. I'm so looking forward to your next posts!
so sorry! don't know how to post a pic.

mikoshine said: 129alphabet said:

JenJ

wrote:

»

In jejudo BTS: GuiGui was trying to translate what Taec was saying but basically translating rubbish. LOL<br />

Finale BTS: GuiGui again trying to be funny. But something mysterious was brewing~<br />

Ladies...do you see any difference? Whats your say? Lets switch on delusional and realistic mind at the same time. haahaha

ok...let's look at how adorkable these beasts are... or should I say boys? beasts on stage but just plainly playful boys...and errrr why not just use the chairs on the side? or it's because they are just used to getting things the hard way while at the same time having fun?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W145vGlZ04k

Guest chu3x

I think idols are aware of

fanfics. They even sometimes include it in dramas right? Like (He's Beautiful) with JGS, Yonghwa and Hongki... I think there's an episode that they mentioned fanfics... Also, TVXQ in their banjun drama... They mentioned/included fanfics in their story. So there's that possibility that they see the fics... or since they are too busy, it may have been told by their non-celebrity friend... You know, stuff like that hahaha

Btw, @chu3x where can I find that "other glare?" Keke

And so this is the episode where i saw that "other kind of glare"

from the very first start of the video it has Hyun Joong vs Taecyeon's jump... at 5.02 of the video Hyun Joong cheered on Eunhyuk saying "Eunhyuk dont feel too pressured" and after that the cameraman filmed Taecyeon who was looking up to Hyun Joong (im pretty sure on his side) since he was the last one who cheered Eunhyuk.. what's with that glare?? He even blinked his eyes seconds later after that..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k21GqpMaoef6Fp4jY14

with eng subs :D i watched the scene over and over again...Taecyeon really glared at Hyun Joong, call me michoso but im very sure about my statement :))

Archived