(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet del Rosario

Really really want to make it in time for 2000th post page but not able to check forum as often with all the tragic craziness happening here in SoCal ... So if I don't make in in time to post a greeting ... Just wanted to let everyone how truly honored I am to be in the company of such wanton micheoso and fine ladies and how truly grateful I am for all that this forum and everyone on it has been to me... Lastly I ask for prayers for SoCal... I hope all these will come to pass soon.

OkCat Twitter on Fri, May 16 at 8.59am (KST: 9.59am)Caption 버스도 초록, 자동차도 초록, 나무도 초록. 그리고 주인님들을 향한 옥캣이의 마음도 초록! 초록한 하루 되시라냥! MEOW! Bnt_Tg3IIAAgMVe.jpg

Thet del Rosario

said: Really really want to make it in time for 2000th post page but not able to check forum as often with all the tragic craziness happening here in SoCal ... So if I don't make in in time to post a greeting ... Just wanted to let everyone how truly honored I am to be in the company of such wanton micheoso and fine ladies and how truly grateful I am for all that this forum and everyone on it has been to me...

Lastly I ask for prayers for SoCal

... I hope all these will come to pass soon.

Guest Thet del Rosario

@Thet_Witch (or is it @Thet_del_Rosario now) have been you been ordered to evacuate? Are you in Carlsbad? Oh noooo...  

How are the other So-Cal ladies, @b8l8, @PeggyW, @Thao_Huynh, and @torreydinh? @amylove? Stay safe, y'all. Wildfires are

scary.  

@packmule3‌ @angelanggie‌ Thanks for the concern and prayers... Was evacuated yesterday from kaiser building I took my son too...we are on high alert but so far no evacuation calls yet thank God...it is sad to see places and streets we frequent burning down... Have to keep kids inside the house though as school districts have been closed down and have to close all windows and doors at all times cuz air quality is bad with ash and smoke ... My apologies for being so off topic but my sincere thanks nevertheless ;) #prayforSandiego

@packmule3 @angelangie 
the fire is about 2 hours from where we at so @PeggyW, @Thao Huynh, @b8l8 and I are ok so far, Thank You for your concern! We should pray for @Thet del Rosario and @bluemoonlight since they're  closer to the fire. I think @amylove is from fresno, so she should be ok since she's further north of the fire.  

Here's my OKCat - BEF story...

One night, OKCat dreamed of the Enchanted Garden...

index2.jpg

and when he woke up, he immediately thought of bringing BEF there as a surprise.

images2.jpg

However, it has been so hard for him to make plans because BEF is always in "Wo Ze Khang Ze Ni" mode.
Even trying to sneak into what he's doing and where he's going.

images.jpg

And so, OKCat decided to take BEF's mind off of it for a bit...
and invited her out for picnic

index.jpg

...for editing (MY LAPTOP LAGGED so now I'm on mobile LOL)

@minwooluv78 said: the last sentence in the cartoon..OkCat is basically thanking Lo Pan in advance and is looking forward to him being their guide while in China.   

In response to the posted comment from @packmule311:55AM <-- click this to see packmule3's whole post~

{Then an hour later, he posted his regular Wednesday cartoon, the continuation of OKCat and BEF's trip to China. Per @korchick, the last sentence on the cartoon was: I sincerely ask for a favor/request of a travel Guide to China nyang♥ } <-- this is what packmule3 said :) 
Here is the whole post: May 14 <-- click on it to read~
Please forgive me for leaving it ambiguous or not clear in its interpretation :-S How minwooluv78 explained it is good explanation. I don't know why the Korean is phrased in that  manner ("ask for a favor/request)" when they ask about giving thanks in advance.   :-? :-??I have heard the actors 'phrase' their Thanks like that....in interviews and such ;)

OkCat Twitter on Fri, May 16 at 9.02am (KST: 10.02am)
Caption BUS IS GREEN. CAR IS GREEN. TREE IS GREEN. LOVE FOR MASTERS IS ALSO GREEN. HAPPY GREEN DAY MASTERS! MEOW!

"Love, for master is also green"...hmmm...meaning Okcat's love for master is green? I dont think so. Maybe Okcat is hinting to us that master is really in love now and because they have just started not very long time ago, so love, to them/master is still green (young).....ok,ok arasso Okcat. We got it! Dont worry Okcat, your master's love story will go on and on and on and on and from young to mature to walking down the aisle.. :D

Guest AvaL1430293756

@packmule3 caught me lurking about =P

This is soooo exciting that we are just pages away from 2000!! I'm so glad that even though I wasn't here at the beginning when this all started that I am here for the new chapter of this fanbase!!!

I actually just got an email to say that my GWGM Taecgui Japanese version is being shipped out today! As soon as I get it it's going to be a GWGM Taecgui marathon!!!

I've only just hit 510 and seen some of the very first post of those who are now our most frequent uploaders/contributors!!  I'm so happy to have stumble upon this little treasure of amazing and friendly people who helps each other stay strong on this ship!

Here's a little something to keep us partying to 2000!

soju.jpgricewine.jpg

Soju or Rice Wine?

=P

Guest bibidep

Sorry I'm late again....I didn't watch the news and didn't check Soompi until now....I hope and pray for everyone who live close to the fire be safe. Good to hear TorryDinh, B8I8, Peggyw Unnie and ThaoHuynh are ok. For sure after tonight which I will go to bed shortly we will be done with this 2000 pages and start the new one.....again HAPPY 2000's PAGE!!!!!!!

Archived