(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@cannakat, 
Why are you still awake?  Have you heard of the panda dog? china-dogs-panda2.jpg

It's the in thing in China. http://nypost.com/2014/05/13/chinas-hot-pet-trend-dogs-primped-to-look-like-pandas/

Maybe Taecyeon should have created a panda dog instead of a regular panda. 

hhhmmmm about the 3 eyed alien costume being used by Guigui's leading man in her new drama, I agree with what @packmule3 and  @lmangla said.
Like @lmangla said, the PD's were aware of Taecgui's popularity and they wanted to copy/imitate the scenes from Taecgui to parody the scene, or they really know that Guigui loves the alien or it must also be one of Guigui's ideas again, as a prankster as she is, that must be the case.
And as @packmule3 said they will use all the possible materials to make the show a hit. Once your show, dance choreography, song or anything has been imitated or a parody has been made, it only means it was a success, so it just shows that Taecgui is indeed "DAEBAK" to be recreated in a drama like that, right? 
And @packmule3 unnie, art imitating life or life imitating art reminds me of whcih comes first, the egg or the chicken? LOL

Guest animatrix

@packmule3

i'm not worried^^, even if a lot of people wear these pajamas, no need to check, we all know it's not a coincidence,, isn't it ?

i have nothing to say about that, I just did'nt expect this "remake"  x)

packmule3 said:

orchick

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Wed, May 14 at 9.19am (KST: 10.19am)Caption

:  

나는야 낭만고양이 옥캣! 오늘도 힘찬 하루 보내시라냥! 냐냐냐냐냐냥! Translation : OkCat, yah, I am a romantic cat! Today, again, spend it with full of power/strength, nyang! Nah nah nah nah nah nyang!
OkCat Facebook on Wed, May 14 at 9.21am (KST: 10.21am)Caption 

GOOD MORNING ♥

Thanks, @minwooluv78.  As expected, you're our numero uno resource on Korean music! 
Romantic Cat is a song?!! mwahahaha. I like her guitar, although I must admit: the female rock guitarist I like best is Orianthi. She's the one who had that hit "According to You" fame. The other ladies seem to use their guitars as props. Listen to her guitar riff starting at 2:13. 

As for LoPan, if I remember correctly, he was an evil spirit sorcerer who had to marry a girl with green eyes in order to regain his physical body...kinda like an Asian Voldemort. I just realized that a lot of you ladies probably weren't even born yet when that movie was first shown in the kekeke mid-80s. 
Ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27364881/#Comment_27364881

Guest animatrix

@packmule3

ahem..i'm not this kind of person,

I Never said that i'm worried or something like that,  where did you read that ?    worried? about what ? i don't understand, why do you keep thinking this.. -_-

and now insecurity? what? O_o

"i'm shocked" maybe it's exagerate word I mean "suprise" because of the remake, there 's nothing  more ! 

my apologies maybe i shouldn't have add  "!?",    

Like i said, i already knew about the pajamas  

so don't take it to heart :) i come in peace ^^

Now at 4 am and I just could not sleep. Good morning for ladies and unnies ( all you in this topic ~ ) <3 ~ Can I spam this???? haha ~ * laughing too much to start a new day. * 
tumblr_mcjmyzzCiI1rcku2lo1_500.gif

Cr: http://kuronology.tumblr.com/

animatrix

said:

@packmule3

ahem..i'm not this kind of person,

I Never said that i'm worried or something like that,  where did you read that ?    worried? about what ? i don't understand, why do you keep thinking this.. -_-

and now insecurity? what? O_o

"i'm shocked" maybe it's exagerate word I mean "suprise" because of the remake, there 's nothing  more ! 

my apologies maybe i shouldn't have add  "!?",    

Like i said, i already knew about the pajamas  

so don't take it to heart :) i come in peace ^^

Guest animatrix

@packmule3

Wow congratulation you did well your investigation, since the beginning i really tried to reply nicely, when you made your unfriendly speech, i'm not the kind of person who likes start war  <== i don't know if it's the right words because, yes, I speak with Google translate maybe I must to apologize for this too ...

or Maybe because i'm human....yeah, maybe...

so, what ? i'm not allowed to doubt now  ? 

if i doubt somewhere it doesn't mean a doubt everywhere -_-  I like Taecgui too!

so  i'm a troll now?...........seriously what's next ??

and if you really "don’t take a lot of things to heart " like you said, tell me why are we on the same subject since the begenning?

and now my advice is simple as yours  : don't judge  if you don't know the person

Niiiice. You can't have BEF in between LoPan and OKCat. She has to be off to one side. I get it.  

tumblr_moeyy5nbPl1qdqx0to1_500.jpg

@packmule3‌, as usual...okcat shares the same thinking as papa. Especially when comes to BEF, see no touch!..same goes to mama, see no touch!....kakaka.. :D

Paper Comic Books

Times When You Miss It

Everyone, do you also like comic books nya ong~?

OKCat Taec, do you miss reading mission cards with Guigui? ㅋㅋㅋ

I remember the time when I went through a japanese comic book reading phase...though I can't remember the titles now..^^

Mission cards?....aww, I missed that too..hmm...maybe we should give Taec one mission card a day, too...like, (1) go find your wife in taiwan and enjoy a candlelight dinner at one of the luxury 5* hotspring hotel / resort (p/s : remember to hold your wife's hand) :D

Archived