(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

10 Ways to Make a Long-Distance Relationship Work
#10 Discuss the future. 
This may sound scary to many young couple but this conversation about the future has to be done, preferably before they embark on a long-distance relationship. Judging Taecyeon’s character, he’s the type to determine if an LDR is worth the emotional investment. And despite Guigui’s flightiness, she isn’t the type, too, to risk herself getting hurt in just any emotional entanglement. Like normal people, they can endure a long time of waiting, as long as they can see the Promised Land at the end of their trouble and strife. They shouldn’t be wandering in separate deserts, say the Saharan and the Arabian Deserts, for 40 years, without planning to meet up and settle down eventually in an oasis together.  
This is why you marry your best friend…

old_couples_in_love_are_so_cute_640_13.j

credit: izismile
This is why he picked this girl.bb716dfbb2fb43163faa68f721a4462308f7d3a6

And this is why Taecyeon finally created BEF for OKCat. 4f4b793e-65a1-4328-989b-86b39201b8c0_zps
OKCat: Korea is here and Taiwan is there.BEF: And China is over there, too. OKCat: How about Japan then? Yak-sok?BEF: Yak-sok.

10 Ways to Make a Long-Distance Relationship Work

#10 Discuss the future. 

This may sound scary to many young couple but this conversation about the future has to be done, preferably before they embark on a long-distance relationship. Judging Taecyeon’s character, he’s the type to determine if an LDR is worth the emotional investment. And despite Guigui’s flightiness, she isn’t the type, too, to risk herself getting hurt in just any emotional entanglement. Like normal people, they can endure a long time of waiting, as long as they can see the Promised Land at the end of their trouble and strife. They shouldn’t be wandering in separate deserts, say the Saharan and the Arabian Deserts, for 40 years, without planning to meet up and settle down eventually in an oasis together.  

This is why you marry your best friend…
credit: izismile

This is why he picked this girl.

And this is why Taecyeon finally created BEF for OKCat. 

OKCat: Korea is here and Taiwan is there.
BEF: And China is over there, too. 
OKCat: How about Japan then? Yak-sok?
BEF: Yak-sok.

@packmule3‌, you know what I want to do now? I want to give you the hug. Jinjja gandong...you have explained this "how to make LDR works" in such a beautiful and perfect way. I guess, because we hope and hope uri couple's LDR will work so badly, it has inspired you to get this done excellently! :D

bouquet78

said:

@packmule3‌, you know what I want to do now? I want to give you the hug. Jinjja gandong...you have explained this "how to make LDR works" in such a beautiful and perfect way. I guess, because we hope and hope uri couple's LDR will work so badly, it has inspired you to get this done excellently! :D

I did some searching to find the names of the main actors in Slacker's Food Diary. Does anyone know whether I got the right names?
Ryan Xu, Yu Xin Tian, Dylan Kuo, Gui Gui, Edwin Gerard, and Shi Yan69012dbdjw1eax4x1j4jdj20m80godh7.jpg

@angelangieThanks for the info. The Soompi thread did not have all of the names, however. I needed to search for the names of the actor and actress on the far left and the name of the actress on the far right.
Also, Dramapot relied on a synopsis that was mistranslated. Xia Fei Fei is played by Yu Xin Tian (English name: Vicky Yu). I used weibo and baike.baidu for that name.

lol. I was pressured to finish it because I know @lmanga and @b8l8 would like "closure" on these series. :) And you know me, I get browbeaten easily. Right? Right? 

I actually have an idea for another series for when we open the new thread... something like: "Top 10 Things I wish I knew when the GWGM Season 1 ended last year and I cried buckets...(stupid) buckets of tears."  mwahahaha.  #1. Do NOT worry. They'll get together again. #2. Haters gonna hate, but the joke's on them. #3. See ya, world. I'd spending time (inordinate amount of time) at TaecGui soompi forum with my online friends. #4. Weird. I haven't fired anybody since the show ended because I'm still happy even after the show ended...

By the way, thank you for your OKCat and BEF story. And thanks for using the poster. I thought you incorporated it well. There's nothing like a little drizzle to set the ambiance for a romantic proposal. kekeke. And you know what they say about love and cooking, no? Cooking, like falling in love, should be done with abandon or not at all.  

I’m enjoying all the wonderful stories about BEF and OKCat. Thanks y’all.  

@bleached. Awww… I love your story and drawing. I like how you made OKCat suspicious of BEF’s movements. You know OKCat’s master well. Good luck on your finals! 

@129alphabet.  Hey.hey.hey. We’re waiting for your OKCat and BEF story… from you of all people.  

@yuyu0389. lol.  I knew you were going to talk about stars and constellation, that’s why I chose that pic for you. But I thought you were also going to do their horoscopes…  Good job. And they don’t have to worry about kissing under the stars. In the dark, when there are no streetlamps and no lights streaming from windows or buildings -- and it’s just the stars illuminating the skies -- you really can’t see anything unless it’s a person right beside you.  Birdwatchers won’t see them from afar.

@bluemoonrising. kekeke. Your wish is our wish, too. I'm stealing that pic of blushing OKCat and BEF with the engagement ring for later use. 

@b8l8.  Richard Armitage!!!!  How many times have you watched the North and South DVD? If I close my eyes now, I can still picture the kissing scene at the train station. Totally swoon-worthy. Do you have a gif of that? :)

@packmule3‌, please bring up these topics you already have in mind in our TG Part II. That will be so fun and interesting reading all ideas, comments and opinions from all our chingus here. You know, I really want to say, please give all of yourselves here a round of applause. We all deserved it! We all have done such marvellous job, be it connecting the dots, assessing and evaluating each and every move, news and reaction of our beloved couple, defending and supporting them, etc....gosh, sometimes I just cannot believed how all of us here, with different age, time zone, language, background, culture, thinking, perception can share nothing but only one belief - T♥G. With the power of TG love, we are the super duper TG shippers! :x

orchick

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Wed, May 14 at 9.19am (KST: 10.19am)Caption

:  

나는야 낭만고양이 옥캣! 오늘도 힘찬 하루 보내시라냥! 냐냐냐냐냐냥! Translation : OkCat, yah, I am a romantic cat! Today, again, spend it with full of power/strength, nyang! Nah nah nah nah nah nyang!
OkCat Facebook on Wed, May 14 at 9.21am (KST: 10.21am)Caption 

GOOD MORNING ♥

thanks @packmule3 for finishing the series. :) and also for highlighting that song "all of me" -- the tune was stuck in my head these few days but couldn't remember the title, lyrics or the singer... 
so
JFBQ00169070306A.gif

Guest bluemoonlight

Mianhe...I'm late to the party...been quite busy. 
2000th page celebration can't happen without the "10jeom manjeome 10jeom" dance...GG folk-style ;))
Uri TaecGui :xo6s.gif

2PM with GG version...hahahatygg2pm_zpscccf817c.gif

HAPPY 2000TH PAGE TAECGUI CHINGUS!!!...& many more to go!
fireworks3_zps769a0be7.gif
all gifs cr: orig. owners

Guest animatrix

I don't know, if you already saw this vid  but right now,  I 'm shocked,

on slacker food diaries

How can they use the taecgui special pyjama ?!

Gui gui appear at 3 : 19 and the pyjama moment is at  5:48

PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE: Great Perspectives on Relationships

Love is... tears

5. As a child, we may have cried buckets but as time goes on, we learn to control our emotions. Yet, despite our efforts, tears can catch us unaware. We don't want to cry because it can reveal our vulnerabilities, emotions and frustrations. What is worse than crying? tears in front of someone who doesn't comfort you but leaves you feeling silly, ridiculous and exposed.

Love is.. knowing you are in a safe place to cry and having the freedom to cry as much as you need to, even if your crying face is not a beautiful photo.

OkCat FB: Nov 12.  Crying OKCat  1463056_751281621553544_263296635_n_zps6 

ep 15

Screenshot_2013-08-22-01-58-55.png

9566746711_5a032cfa2c_o_2.jpg

Screenshot_2013-08-22-01-44-54.png

and after your tears are done, you can smile because your anchor is still there and has comforted you...
bb716dfbb2fb43163faa68f721a4462308f7d3a6

cr: b8l8

Guest bluemoonlight

Lmangla

said:

@bluemoonlight -- just noticed your footnote thingy... don't want to get any funny ideas.. so what exactly is the fourth guy doing? is that junho?

Guest animatrix

i knew you mentioned it before, but not only the pyjama, i didn't know that they tried to recreate the same scene :/

Archived