(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

There is a little late, but as I have said earlier that I myself don't use good English. and actually read people's posts in here , I mostly understand the main idea, but there are words absolutely don't understand despite have the help of google. and of course, my grammar too, can make people do not understand my mind. And we're going to hit the 2000 page and began a new one. 

and I, as a new person. ( yup, I'm completely new here =]] ). I just join about 1 month ago? 
I just know the unnies @backmule3 @angelangie , and other unnies as @BiruAngel @bouquet78 @korchick @cannakat @bleached @minwooluv78 @mikoshine @Gil Noona @burger78 @bluemoonlight  and even many many many others here...( Sorry, I can't mention all bc I still can not remember all in a short time. )
I want to send a greeting "Hello. I'm Yu, the same age with Guigui. Nice to meet you" when I know I'll go along this ship for long ^ o ^I know I have many shortcomings, should be very happy if people would help and be friendly with me. <3 <3 <3 
And  the last thing I really want to improve my english, so really want to annoy people for the after will help me the wrong place in my word and if I have questions about the "little things", please do not blame/hate me. :-*
-----
And, this is not very relevant, just as it is in when I was a little curious. (I'm still hovering at the topic with page under 1000 should dont know anyone talked about it or no. And, the truth I have a lot of curiosity and always reflection in the crazy world ....)
buy ice cream and need to pay by card? of staff or of JYP or of him? This man always use JYP card =]] 
makingep1200338307-16-51_zps17c27a66.jpg

tumblr_myyy4ohv9P1smtrbjo3_250.gif

#prayforsandiego

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: @cannakat, 
Why are you still awake?  Have you heard of the panda dog? 

It's the in thing in China. http://nypost.com/2014/05/13/chinas-hot-pet-trend-dogs-primped-to-look-like-pandas/

Maybe Taecyeon should have created a panda dog instead of a regular panda. 

Guest labbit

There is a little late, but as I have said earlier that I myself don't use good English. and actually read people's posts in here , I mostly understand the main idea, but there are words absolutely don't understand despite have the help of google. and of course, my grammar too, can make people do not understand my mind. 
And we're going to hit the 2000 page and began a new one. 

and I, as a new person. ( yup, I'm completely new here =]] ). I just join about 1 month ago? 

I just know the unnies @backmule3 @angelangie , and other unnies as @BiruAngel @bouquet78 @korchick @cannakat @bleached @minwooluv78 @mikoshine @Gil Noona @burger78 @bluemoonlight  and even many many many others here...( Sorry, I can't mention all bc I still can not remember all in a short time. )

I want to send a greeting "Hello. I'm Yu, the same age with Guigui. Nice to meet you" when I know I'll go along this ship for long ^ o ^
I know I have many shortcomings, should be very happy if people would help and be friendly with me. <3 <3 <3 

And  the last thing I really want to improve my english, so really want to annoy people for the after will help me the wrong place in my word and if I have questions about the "little things", please do not blame/hate me. :-*

-----

And, this is not very relevant, just as it is in when I was a little curious. (I'm still hovering at the topic with page under 1000 should dont know anyone talked about it or no. And, the truth I have a lot of curiosity and always reflection in the crazy world ....)

buy ice cream and need to pay by card? of staff or of JYP or of him? This man always use JYP card =]] 

--------------------------------------------

@yuyu0389...Don't you remember....oppa is JANDORI..haaa..

Its ok if your English is no good...at least you are trying..at least you delurk and share your viewpoints and I believe we all understand what you meant.Me too...my English is not as good..cannot compare to some very good english speakers here but no one here will ever look down here...if anyone dares I believe a bunch of others will be marching towards this person and shoot him or her out especially we are quite well look after by our captain @angelangie

Dunno what's wrong with me!!!....feeling soooooo happy.....we will be making a new thread.....#OFFICIALTAECYEONGUIGUICOUPLETHREAD(PART2)......came a really long way!!!....it  feels as if that would be the second season and all of us would be the star cast of it....lol....LETS PARRTTYYY!!!ob1m.gif

aln.gif

PLZZZ IGNORE ME!!!...MUST BE THE EFFECT OF EXAMS!!! M GOING CRAZZZZYYYY!!!vig.gif

Guest tamah

I'm just catching up with Wild fires in Southern California news. I believe there are 3-4 fires that striked early today. Northern California is not affected. I having problem with posting pictures of the fires, however I did find few clips.

Here are links to more clips:

I am praying for all SoCali shippers to be safe and unharmed.

This is the 3rd post on page 1999.

Ladies, please remember that @angelangie will have the honors of posting the final one for this forum. That means the 20th post of page 2000. Let's all try to be aware of our number when we post, okay?  

@angelangie will also open the new TaecGui Thread 2 for all of us. She says it won't take long but please give her time in case of glitches.  :) 

All aboard now!
@129alphabet, @ahjummafan, @akasia, @alisonchua, @amylove, @angelangie, @ardorie28, @arwenique, @AvaL, @ACA, @b8l8, @bibidep, @biruangel, @bladerunner, @bleached, @bluemoonlight, @bluemoonrising, @bouquet78, @burger78, @cannakat, @charliew, @chinlylin, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, @chu3x, @Cinda Yu, @cj2057, @crazymiss, @cutecatandchick, @cryjingle, @diamond05, @dianah, @didoniji, @dina_dana, @drft ,  @gil_noona, @goongfan11, @greenocean, @fanfromsoutheastasia, @fangirl11, @idabalingit, @ineedlove, @korchick, @jazcabbb,@JenJ, @jenny3849, @jwand, @labbit, @lamey, @lasnowgirl, @lauramcfarlane, @leechalee, @lmangla, @lok2ming, @lovetg, @luvtaecgui, @lyta6684, @meilinnzzz, @mikoshine, @minshariff, @minwooluv78, @miz_em, @nalikahibar, @nicolemae24, @peggyw, @piping_rahardja, @pluie625, @rose999, @runlha, @runnyeggs, @sg2013ship, @shermaine_leong_yi_fang, @sshevolkth, @shiirlaaay, @silvershoes, @sophora, @spicystrawberry, @tamah, @thao_huynh, @thet_witch @tdwe, @torreydinh, @v3liebtg, @wati0801, @wishstarz, @woojie, @xybershock, @yokalana, @yuyu0389

770f5f49-9744-4243-8550-123f3ad23382_zps

@packmule3  @angelangie  in case something happens, and we go over, I have a post which you may delete. Instead, please delete this post ... coz I like to keep my post on top of this page to remain here, if you don''t mind. [偷笑] 10298778_1478826902349582_78490645046147

yuyu0389

said: [size=2]

There is a little late, but as I have said earlier that I myself don't use good English. and actually read people's posts in here , I mostly understand the main idea, but there are words absolutely don't understand despite have the help of google. and of course, my grammar too, can make people do not understand my mind. 

[/size]

And we're going to hit the 2000 page and began a new one. 

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

I want to send a greeting "Hello. I'm Yu, the same age with Guigui. Nice to meet you" when I know I'll go along this ship for long ^ o ^I know I have many shortcomings, should be very happy if people would help and be friendly with me. <3 <3 <3 
-----

#prayforsandiego

Guest tamah

HAPPY PRE-2000TH PAGE MILESTONE!

Not being able to post an Enchanted Tree or any food pictures for the party, so I'm posting my sentiments on why I love boarding this ship and Taecgui.

I am...  I felt... I have... and I learned...

engaged,
stimulated,
laughed,
smiled,
cried,
micheoso
happy
menboong,
inspired,
benefited,
culturalized,
regionalized,
admired,
impressed,
trolled,
fun,
techno-challenged,
love the multiligustic shippers
love the arts,
love the crew,
love the energies,
and of course, our TaecGui, a happy, micheoso, unpredictable, and a polyglot chameleon couple.

To sum up in one word, gamsahamnida  "

Guest bladerunner

Hey, peopleCan't believe we are THIS close to reach 2000 mark.We had so many wonderful memories together..The Best WGM Couple voting marathon seems like yesterday to me...anyone remember that???(oh..well....hope we will never do that again)Crying together for the last 3 episodes...Got panic together because GWGM crew forgot to upload BTS videos, we almost throw our computers/laptops out of window......And we had a small goal to make before 1st quarter.....we NAILED it!!.    DAEBAK! DAEBAK!   WE ARE THE BEST and #1!!
Even though I am more like a lurker now, but I always check here aka my TaecGui home.I wanna say hello to the newcomers, trust me...this is the BEST shipper family ever.I wanna say thank you to the old fellas, this place will not be the same without any one of you.I wanna hug the good cop, the bad cop and TaecGui blog special task force (aka the connect-the-dots team). May force be with you.

Last, to my TaecGui family...
you-complete-me.gif

Guest gil_noona

1 more page to go and this thread will be in archive.. I feel so happy, feel like want to party all day long..

The club can't even handle me right now..

Futterwacken.gif

tumblr_mrra9iY2UT1qlljf5o1_500.gif

But at the same time, I feel sad coz we're leaving this thread..

5766-cry-me-a-river-guy.gif

To TaecGui and all TaecGui shippers here.. thanks for bringing me the joy, happiness, sadness and fun memories.. No matter where we are, united we stand.. LOL..

giphy.gif

New thread will be open, keep sailing, TaecGui shippers..! Fighting..!!

tumblr_inline_mic6odS4Qf1qz4rgp.gif

All gifs, credit to owner.

Archived