(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@angelangie thanks for sharing those comments from the youtube .. eheheh .. btw , the user named Azlin Hanim on youtube is actually me .. huhuhu . seriously I love how there are so many fans that love Taecgui ......

Guest nicolemae24

Haiiiiiii taecgui lovers!!! Nice to finally have a place with my fellow shippers ^o^. Is angelangie angie yeoh? Forgive me if im mistaken, lol. And @mcleen, i recognize your id on youtube! I sound all screechy, lol, the ep 9 previews got me all giddy....

@angelangie  ehehe ..actually when I saw the nick Angel Yeoh before I already think that it's you coz I've been lurking in this thread and also GWGM thread at the other section for a long time .... can't wait to see those pictures that you're going to share ...yes, the simplest word to describe Taecgui is THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER....their relationship is something very "refreshing" to watch ...watching how their romance unfold feels like watching a drama which is surreal  ..ehehe .. i remember reading someone's comments that taecgui's relationship sort of like the  "It Started With a Kiss" drama .... if only the production decide to make season 2 of taecgui , there's possibility  that their relationship would really progress into the real one ....15 episodes are just too short for them .... tsk . btw , want to share one more vid .. this is definitely the cutest vid of taecgui that i've ever watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlkFlDrWBl4

one more clip is the clip of gui gui interacting with her fans ..... 

she's sooooo nice and friendly towards her fans ..and i really love her hairdo and makeup right here ... taec , seriously it's hard to find a girl like gui gui .. she's definitely one of a kind and unique....

Guest nicolemae24

Has taecyeon always been this "grinny?" I dont even know if that a word, lol :). I'm not his biggest fan but I've watched several of his shows before, and I've never seen him smile non stop like on this show. Even during their first awkward moments, I've always felt there were a lot of genuine parts where he's immensely having fun. Doesn't he really seem happy with GuiGui? Doesn't he?

@nicolemae24 welcome aboard ..ehehehe .. I'm glad that you've also decided to delurk  today ..... let's make this thread alive as much as possible .. I know that there are so many Taecgui fans who are still lurking in this thread ..... ekekeke .. that's what I see too nicole.... Taec is always smiling and grinning , especially in the recent episodes .. it feels like he's sooo happy being in Gui Gui's presence .... though some people may say that taecgui is not as romantic as hongmina , my view is totally different coz  this couple actually touch my heart with their sincerity ... they already had lots of skinship and they have created so many beautiful memories together .... they had kissed each other's hands , each other's cheek , taec touched gui gui's bare shoulders , carried her bridal style for so many times , piggybacked her , they hugged each other ...ahhhh ..so many sweet things to remember .

Guest nicolemae24

@ straberrypen @ angelangie loving the pics...thanks so much for sharing all of them c",) Lets invite everyone here so we can be a one big happy taecgui loving family ;) The first time I notice some sort of spark between taec and guigui was during the episode 4 film making when guigui was joking about taec having another woman...in the film making, taec was teasing gui about being paranoid, guigi responded its because he has another woman. He turned to the staff to ask them why she was acting like that, and the camera man commented taht he looked different, his eyes looked different. He asked how, and the camera man said his eyes were shining :) of course taec said it was tears lol.... ;p

@angelangie actually i've known you from the asianfanatics .... eheheheh .. i used to be very active in asianfanatics since i was a die hard fans of CE .. however , I've stopped being active right there after my ship stopped sailing since Ella got married .... so yerp , I've known Gui Gui/ Guilun for quite sometimes but then have only started to be one of her fans after watching her in GWGM ...... when the first news came out about Gui Gui being paired with Taec , I was so excited coz I was looking forward to see how would these 2 adapt themselves being with each other because of the different culture/lifestyle and also the language barrier since I know that Gui Gui's English is not that fluent.  the thing is , Taecgui have really overcome all the obstacles and I find it's sweet how Taec can easily understand Gui Gui even when Gui Gui just utter one word . I can see that Taec is actually a gentleman and perhaps in the earlier episodes , he just didn't know how to use the right words to describe their relationship , for example when he said that he never imagine how would their skinship in the future be ... I don't really think he meant it in a bad way ..it's just that he can't really find the appropriate word to express his feeling..yes , his English is fluent but then I think it's not as fluent as how native speakers are , and then some people may have misunderstood his words and gestures .... I admit that somehow Taec has his own ego/pride in the beginning but then somehow right now it's all gone ...all I can see now that  Taec is the one  who seems to be falling for Gui Gui  and Gui Gui tried to mask her true feelings with her laughters and somehow turns their romantic moments into something funny since she's actually nervous knowing that she's falling for him too ...errr... please forgive me for being in my delusional state ..  I just can't help it. 
@nicolemae24 I really love the particular part in the making that you mentioned.... I was really wondering what did Taec say when he asked Gui Gui something ...thanks to you , now I know that he said Gui Gui is being paranoid ....and yerp , I also noticed how his eyes were really sparking but then of course he denied it ... btw , it's pretty obvious that they are also quite close offscreen ..I still remember in epi 2 when Gui Gui had some feather stucked in her throat after the pillow fight , Taec was really concerned about it and asked her if she wants some water and all those things happened behind the camera... also , how Taec was holding her hands when they were climbing up the stairs after the wedding photoshoot .. .. that 's why I feel a bit pissed off when some fans actually said that Taecgui don't really stick together offscreen ... I was like , "huh ?? have they actually watched all the BTS for this couple ??" but then after that , I just can't be bothered with what other fans said anymore. what is more important is how there are so many other people who can really see their sweetness and express their love for Taecgui either on youtube or in the facebook. 

Guest nalikahibar

@mcleen unniiiiiie...

Really glad to see u here!! :D

btw, i think i will start watch jinwoon&junhee since all of my friends said they're really sweet 2gther.. :D

and taecgui, i loooove to see guigui. She's so adorable.. You're rite unnie, she reminds me of Geun Young-ah..

But sometimes i feel that taec is too 'cool' or seems doesnt really care bout guigui.. Im afraid that all he did just for the program purposes only..

Huhu. That's not true rite?

Am googling bout taec's GF and there's articles bout him and jessica SNSD go out together?

Jessica is a serious girl rite? So taec's ideal type is aserious-feminine girl?

Guigui is a bubbly girl.. She's always cheerful. If am a man i will surely choose guigui over her.. :b

Guest sassysaphire

wow!! It's really good to be seeing this thread active! I remember n Page 2 or 3 I think. I was spamming pictures of TaecGui since I have no one to talk to and I really want to make the thread alive. :lol:
BTW, in the youtube channel of GWGM, ep, 8 are there important cuts in there? Did they cut any important there? I really want to see the full episode but my internet has been fcuked up lately and I've been trying to load the full episode for almost a week now  but it always fail. :/
Or shoul I really stick into the youtube?

Guest sassysaphire

angelangie said: seems like Taec has not only have to fight sheep and the donkey affections for Gui Gui's affections, even the seal love gui gui too lols
4993_10151482779465959_799555617_n_zps9d8d641c.jpg

a06d565bgw1e4zdribdfuj20fa0a6ab9_zps20a6782c.jpg

Guest sassysaphire

My internet is really slow I want to watch the ep 8 right now. I'm the only one who haven't watched it. Kill me now. -____-

@ angelangie...  never really spotted that *gasp*  and i watched that scene so many times... i wonderwhat other unnoticeable things have we missed... movie analysis time!!!   i hope that the pictures that they take, their memories, will be shared among them... it'd be so sad if they were not allowed to take it with them when they finish filming.  after all like you had said, Taecyeon seems to have a thing for picture taking and keeping them as a memory.  :) it'd be like a a memory gap if he wasnt allowed to uave a couple pictures to remind him of guigui...

Guest sshevolkth

@mcleen  Thanks for sharing this vid.  VERY CUTE INDEED!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlkFlDrWBl4

Guest sshevolkth

I may have posted this already....but I'm sure you don't mind me posting it again.  LOVE this video...and I want this song!  I wonder if it's on iTunes.

Guest sshevolkth

The infamous drink that caused their roars of laughter is actually sold on eBay...haha....:))
ScreenShot2013-05-29at30822AM.png
Actually, there are quite a few things that are from WGM and signed by TaecGui themselves....I was almost tempted to bid on the hoodie. :\">

hi all taecgui shippers ..... I'm sorry for being MIA ...hehehehe .. been busy the whole day today with my work and house chores ....@angelangie and @nalikahibar , I'll get back at you girls later with my replies ... for now , I really want to share this analysis about the love compatibility between the leo woman and capricorn man which perfectly describes taecgui respectively to a T.. it also describes their relationship 100% accurately as like what we're watching both of them interacting on WGM riight now ....I totally freaked out when I first read it coz it's no joke that this analysis is toooooo perfect , it feels like the analyst know TaecGui's personality for real ..seriously I really admire and respect the one who did the research on this ... btw , here's it is ..oh before reading , I need to remind you that there's certain part from this  analysis which is not suitable for minors to read ...ehehehe .. is there any minor in this thread ?? if it's so , you should really avoid reading the 7th paragraph .  :P
LOVE COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN LEO WOMAN AND CAPRICORN MAN 

Leo and Capricorn basically have some communication differences, still they feel attracted towards each other but definitely with a different approach. Leo is insatiably expressive in love relationships, often impulsive, and very demonstrative too. On the other hand, Capricorn possesses a steadier and practical view towards relationships which is full of realistic behavior.

Capricorn man is very quiet, subdued person who is very dedicated towards his ambitions and frugal with his money. He is not much for the social life or the luxuries rather he is a simple man with simple needs. He is reserved with his feelings and chooses to keep them from the rest of the world. He has the patience needed to help him deal with controversy but generally likes to avoid such situations. He likes to see his lady in the role of woman only. He cares and protects his lady love with true devotion and loyalty but always keeps his upper hand.

Leo woman is strong, extremely independent and out going woman. She loves to be the center of attraction and always is the flavor of the parties with admirers all around her. She is impulsive and frivolous with money and luxuries are the one thing she buys for her royal taste at any cost. She expects to be worshipped but never fathoms the idea of doing so for others. A natural born leader, she is both glamorous as well as gregarious. She loves and respects her man in every possible way but expects the same from him, rather a little more admiration and command.

Capricorn man admires Leo woman for her natural poise and pride. He loves her for her graciousness. She is on her toes when it comes to the art of conversation and can manipulate her words to get what she wants and this is where the Capricorn man salutes her intellect and admires her. She seems to be on a much higher scale than her Capricorn man. Prestige and class follow her as well as envy and admiration from many others. There are a few moments when this attitude of Leo woman creates troubles for her Capricorn man as he is more an introvert and home bound person with traditional mind-set for women especially his woman. But her generous nature and willing to forgive grabs attention of Capricorn man and her warmth and courage is something he always need.

Although Leo woman and Capricorn man seem quite the opposites, they actually have qualities the other craves, which pulls them together. His laid back attitude in life and success with money make his thrifty mind envy to others around him. She needs a man who can carry her luxurious and royal temperament for her. She wants a lover who can keep her in her status and he fits well in that position. He is well equipped to gain such qualities. Capricorn man’s determination and loyalty is well favored by his Leo lady, however, she may think of him as bitter, impassive, selfish, and penny-pinching while he sees her as being vain, spoiled, self-centered and arrogant. But together they fulfill the missing part of each other, making their partner feel complete in all dimensions of life and love.

As these two very different lovers discover the magic of unconditional love, the Leo woman and Capricorn man love, learn and grow together in an exciting adventure. There is an eternal and compelling call of affection in their spirits that keep them intact. Leo woman always needs the strength and stability of her Capricorn man while he always needs her warmth and courage. They always experience thrilling moments in their relationship that make their lives a beautiful memory to be cherished till eternity. On one hand the Capricorn man promises his Leo lady a magnificent view of life from the top of success and love and on the other the Leo woman promises her Capricorn man some most amazing and lovely paths to be discovered. Their promises are sturdy and so is the essence of their unison!

When the earthiness of Capricorn man and fire of Leo woman match up physically, they create a pleasure ultimate oneness. His touch is gentle towards her. She may not feel the affection immediately through her vanity that becomes her, but over the time she does. He melts her heart with his gentle approach and shows her the hidden power of his sexuality. Luckily for her, he is patient enough to wait for her to realize just how wonderful lovemaking can be if she just relaxes and stops thinking about her so much. Perhaps then she is able to uncover the core of the deeply rooted passion and experience that he can truly give. He knows, his patience will pay off and he will reap the benefits of uncovering the eloquence he knows lies just below his Leo woman’s shallow surface. She is the ultimate untamed lover with strong passion and burning desires, and he just has the right qualities to unleash this from her. His extreme attraction toward her is the basis for this due to her need to feel truly enamored and desired. Through the time — they make their love making a better and wonderful experience — bringing them closer physically and emotionally.

One weak point in a Capricorn man and Leo woman relationship is his overprotective and controlling nature toward her and her need for independence. She may want to rethink being so self-governing, or at least consult him in what she wants to do. This may ease his frustrations a bit as she bounds away and into society without him. He has to learn to trust that even though she needs to roam free, she knows enough to return back to him unscathed and still as loyal as she was when she left and he has to do it with an enthusiastic tone. If she senses reluctance or unwillingness from him, it is not effective and the happy peace and harmony in their relationship is destroyed. While she needs to look for his needs and should spend much time around him sharing his dreams to make him feel secure and loved.

original source : http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/leo-woman-capricorn-man/

believe me , if you all read this ,i believe you'd also shocked to see how everything mentioned scream "TaecGui"  perfectly!! huhuhuh ... will be back later on ...thank you everyone for all the goodies being shared...

Archived