Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

sshevolkth said: Looks like a couple bracelet!!!! Well....I'd like to think so.  Or perhaps before they departed to their respective careers, he gave it to her as a farewell gift.  Either that, or they really have the same taste.  But either way, it's a giddy thing to take note of.  Credits to the WGM 2PM Taecyeon & GuiGui - WGM Global YeonJie Couple FB page 
ScreenShot2013-05-27at100331AM.png
hahaha yea i was laughing about this to myself too when i first saw it in weibo....sigh if it a farewell gift so sad.....but well at least they have a good memories of each other.....:x

Bubble-AF said: You want massagie~~  Oppa :P

7-TaecGui_zpsa140d6a2.gif
LOOK!! how happy he is^^ they had a long day of filming but Taec kept smiling all day XD

Uhhhh~~ No comment for this one, but looks like he enjoys it though LOL
8-TaecGui_zps07265bba.gif

hell i be all laughter if my partner massagie for me.....and gui gui is tired too...she only had an hour sleep not to mention that poor girl lols....right now he is more smiles whenever he is with gui gui...it like he had his guard down and really does accept her for being who she is lols and honestly i love the honestly in the way they handle this...it feel more surreal for me at least....and of course we would have thought that Taec can actually come up with something so sweet and i think Gui Gui is actually a pretty good observant for she had mention before Taec had a childish sides of him and there are times Taec seems all mysterious and that indirectly had inspire her curiosity in exposing him lols

6f03669fjw1e4lxkc12zqj20ew0kugna_zps5df215ee.jpga06d565bgw1e43y24nponj20c80c8q4c_zps9994599c.jpg

do you guys still remember the proposal? im sure you guys do, who can forget such a sweet tingling thing....Taec asked Gui Gui
"Do you feel something different? Whenever I'm close to you, you always laughing..."
im sure she does....she is a natural at skin ship, a touch here and there but up close and insides she is still a girl...and for all i seen...Taec are the only who ever seen this sides of her so far :)
i love these two pictures for they capture and the blur and color blended make the moment something soft and to be remember at for Gui Gui her smiles and laughter it self is bright and full of energy :) just like what Taec said 'It like something bright had enter the room'

strawberrypen said: tumblr_mngem5ucV91roanxyo4_1280.jpg There one thing that always had me capture....it how picture perfect they are....somehow they complete each other in a sense....lols i dunno...but with Taec alone...he dont look at as good even bordering on ugly sometimes (dont bash me pls) but somehow whenever Gui Gui is next to him he look the most handsome it almost like two halves that had been separated had finally found the path to join again....does it make any sense to you guys....lols....maybe im getting crazy after all lols spamming like mad here when i should be getting my works done ROFL....

Guest nalikahibar

Just wanna callin out my unnie @mcleen... Are u here too, unnie?

As promised, so here are some more TaecGui's picture spams haha.... LOL XD

69112c54gw1e52sal9ih0j20jg1qrqjw_zps1250

Their randomness over a little small thing, it's enough to make me smile^^

Bubble-AF said:

As promised, so some here more TaecGui's picture spams haha.... LOL XD

69112c54gw1e52sal9ih0j20jg1qrqjw_zps1250

Their randomness over a little small thing, it's enough to make me smile^^

hahah u forgot their hand holding too lols it just not only their randomness but also the way they are finally at ease with each other lols.......jeju island is really a wonder lols

1. Woahzzza.... Loving those wedding shots... Im kinda bummed that we arent given the whole video of the photoshot... It would great to watch how they take all these beautiful wedding shots. Makes me wonder how they reacted to each other in some of the very close shots.  :\">  my curiosity seems to get the better of mebetter of me and i what know what they went through to finally make it. Maybe this is where Taec oppa got that inispiraton to write his letter... After all, he seemed to be alluding to alot of guigui shyness... :)  Something, which we havent seen, happened... and i want to see.. i hope that the Global team can release it.. but if they believe that it may harm either Taec oppa and Gui Gui then i guess i can just use my imagination....  Love the photo spamming... 

actually you can see it @miz-em they had it in episode 5 & 6 and while episode 4 is the part where they went selecting the gown and honestly it something to be watch, on how both react to each other dressing, and what make me love it more is that Taec asked Gui Gui whether she like it or not and he is honest about it....here take a stroll below :)
Episode 4 - compact version (Taecgui selecting wedding down and tux for their wedding pictorial)

@angelangie.... Thanks hun.... Apreciate it.... You guys are such an awesome job... Cant wait to get into watching the clips... :)

oh yea before this skip my mind again, this girl pen a story for Taecgui :) it nicely written if i do say so myself....check it out, she twisted things around a little lols i enjoy the story myself and i thought u guys might be interested too....:) i copy and paste the below foreword by the author herself :)
Title: The Odd CoupleArthur: StrangebearArtist: Gui Gui & Taecyeon 
The story is a behind the scenes of the WGM global show between Ok Taecyeon and Gui Gui. A spark which lights up between an unwilling Taec and the big fan Gui Gui as the show continues to shoot, from hatred to ... a gradual bubbling love story between the odd couple. 

below is the link :) read it if u guys are interested :)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/423522/the-odd-couple-2pm-guigui-taecyeon-wegotmarried-oktaecyeon-yeonjie-taecgui

sorry guys I'm kinda busy today so I wasn't be able to post pics...but I will make up if i have free time...just want to post to cheer for TaecGui!!
Taecyeon and Gui Gui 4ever..

@nalikahibar hhuhuhuhuh .. ...yes , I'm here dearie .. >:D< ... am really sorry for taking such a long time to delurk ...eekekek .. i've been lurking in this thread for so many days actually .. i love reading all the postings about taecgui .. taecgui is definitely my favourite couple next to JJ (Jinwoon-Junhee couple) in  WGM ...
hello to all taecgui shippers ... you're all doing very good job in making this thread alive .. keep on posting the lovely pictures and interesting discussion on taecgui ... 
btw , the preview for next episode is out and I really can't wait to watch it ...here's the preview 

it looks like that taecgui is really having so much fun spending time together ...they are sooooooo sweettttt .......

seems like Taec has not only have to fight sheep and the donkey affections for Gui Gui's affections, even the seal love gui gui too lols
4993_10151482779465959_799555617_n_zps9d8d641c.jpg

a06d565bgw1e4zdribdfuj20fa0a6ab9_zps20a6782c.jpg

hehehe and of course preview for the Episode 9 is out and guess what guy, seems like Taec had to tackle the walrus this times lols

6af0b9b9gw1e54uw9w38mj20c815btfa_zps8298b402.jpg