(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

1. Woahzzza.... Loving those wedding shots... Im kinda bummed that we arent given the whole video of the photoshot... It would great to watch how they take all these beautiful wedding shots. Makes me wonder how they reacted to each other in some of the very close shots.  :\">  my curiosity seems to get the better of mebetter of me and i what know what they went through to finally make it. Maybe this is where Taec oppa got that inispiraton to write his letter... After all, he seemed to be alluding to alot of guigui shyness... :)  Something, which we havent seen, happened... and i want to see.. i hope that the Global team can release it.. but if they believe that it may harm either Taec oppa and Gui Gui then i guess i can just use my imagination....  Love the photo spamming... 

@nalikahibar hhuhuhuhuh .. ...yes , I'm here dearie .. >:D< ... am really sorry for taking such a long time to delurk ...eekekek .. i've been lurking in this thread for so many days actually .. i love reading all the postings about taecgui .. taecgui is definitely my favourite couple next to JJ (Jinwoon-Junhee couple) in  WGM ...
hello to all taecgui shippers ... you're all doing very good job in making this thread alive .. keep on posting the lovely pictures and interesting discussion on taecgui ... 
btw , the preview for next episode is out and I really can't wait to watch it ...here's the preview 

it looks like that taecgui is really having so much fun spending time together ...they are sooooooo sweettttt .......

what makes me love taecgui the most is how they can make the simplest thing turns into the sweetest thing ever ... they don't need events to move their storyline forward  , their chemistry and their togetherness is already more than enough to make GWGM interesting .. I really love the sincerity in their relationship .. and it's true that Taec seems to really open up right now .. Gui Gui is definitely like a sunshine ball who brightens up others' life .... I love how she's so pure , natural , sweet and kindhearted ..just look at the way she treats all those crews ..she somehow reminds of Moon Geun Yeung ... and I'm pretty sure that Taec can really see all these qualities in Gui Gui as they spend more time together .. Gui Gui bring Taec out of his shell .. Taec seems sooo happy right now and it's not too much if I say that it's quite obvious he likes Gui Gui ... the letter that he wrote tells it all ... he even remember the way she looks so happy receiving his gift and he admits that this cute sweet girl actually changes him little by little .... looking at how Taec is always smiling being next to Gui Gui in the recent episodes just tell us that he's in bliss. how I wish that they would still keep in touch with each other till now ... I really can't wait for the next episode .. the preview definitely melt my heart into a puddle of goo .... Taecgui has such sweet relationship despite the language barrier ... can u all just imagine how romantic they would be without the language barrier .. ??  they might be the sweetest couple ever in the WGM history without it. .... I love how Gui Gui expresses her feelings for Taec using touches and skinship  since she knows that she can't really do it through words ,... this couple really give me the vibe of happiness ..
here , I want to share some fanmade videos of Taecgui that I really love ..... gosh!! I got teary eyed while watching these videos since Taecgui are really beautiful together ... 
the first vid feature the "Just a Kiss" song .. it's sooo romantic ..

the second one features the song "Pretty Boy"

credits : uploader 
I really feel these 2 songs are very apt for our lovely couple ... 
btw , can someone please teach me how to embed youtube videos on my post ?? thanks in advance ...

Archived