(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Anyone noticed this?Plaster on Guigui face...Did she hurt herself during the dance lesson, had a pimple cos too much good food in Seoul or someone kiss or pinch too hard on her cheek?

@labbit,

Speaking from EXPERIENCE, If there is indeed a plaster, (can't see, I'm on cellphone) that plaster is hiding a hickey. Or a love bite. Or cat's scratch.

Wink.

@packmule3 said:

Anyone noticed this?Plaster on Guigui face...Did she hurt herself during the dance lesson, had a pimple cos too much good food in Seoul or someone kiss or pinch too hard on her cheek?

@labbit,

Speaking from EXPERIENCE, If there is indeed a plaster, (can't see, I'm on cellphone) that plaster is hiding a hickey. Or a love bite. Or cat's scratch.

Wink.

Hahaha!!... @packmule3 if you can see the location... you would be cracking up!!

If it was a love bite=== What kind is that? trying to bite & take her cheek off??
We all know she has cute "cheeks" in more place than one ;)the other is more able to be covered =))

Ohhh... You mean the cheeks where the sun doesn't shine. Lol.

Don't get me started now. Had too many aphrodisiacs... errr chocolate last night.

angelangie said: Lmangla said: angelangie said: okie this is the official release statement from GuiGui company 
孝順的鬼鬼,情人節與前世的情人鬼爸,在韓國甜蜜度過。鬼鬼不僅出發前幫爸爸打點行頭,讓爸爸現身韓國當帥爸,還第一次自己帶爸爸搭捷運,體驗汗蒸幕,父女倆留下最開心的共同回憶。

translations: The filial Gui Gui, had brought her father to Korea for Valentines days to spend the sweet day together. Before the journey Gui Gui had help her father plan every single details and there for allowing her dad to be a handsome dad in Korea, and also it is the first times that she brought her father to the MRT and also to Jjimjilbang where it left with the best sweet memories for both of them

I haven’t seen what car Taecyeon drives right now. But back in September when we were doing imaginary CFs for our couple, I said that I can imagine Taecyeon in a BMW Z4 or a Porsche Boxter.  Here was what I wrote, Sept 24, 2013 --http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26439071/#Comment_26439071

Commercial for the car. Porsche Boxster or BMW Z4
I want TY behind the wheels of a powerful sports car. He’s driving up a winding road on the side of a mountain. Moonless night. Rain starts. High-beam headlights turn on, wipers turn on, wheels are gripping road well despite slick, wet road. Meanwhile we hear TY’s deep somber voice narrating a poem by Leonard Cohen, entitled “A Thousand Kisses Deep.”   Mr. Cohen is a Canadian poet and songwriter. 
Don’t matter if the road is longDon’t matter if it’s steepDon’t matter if the moon is goneAnd the darkness is completeDon’t matter if we lose our wayIt’s written that we’ll meetAt least, that’s what I heard you sayA thousand kisses deep
Then car screeches to a stop in front of a cottage in the woods. There’s light shining out of one window. He gets out of car hurriedly. Headlights shine his way to the door. He knocks and GG opens and they hug. Tightly. Like at the train station.  TY’s voice could be heard narrating the second stanza of the poem.
I loved you when you openedLike a lily to the heatYou see, I’m just another snowmanStanding in the rain and sleetWho loved you with his frozen loveHis second hand physiqueWith all he is and all he wasA thousand kisses deep
You see @bibidep?   He IS a BMW kind of guy. Now, I'm just not sure when he’ll move on to the Sports Utility version that married men prefer.  :)  Know your bird, it'll be easier to spot in its habitat. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7WCRI3eeOCp8FMeWE_15ccd6deec-7c61-4e1b-86e9-f33ff62e7ce6_zps
This is a BWM Z4. Two-seater roadster. mwahahaha, gotcha. 

Guest bluemoonlight

@Gil Noona @129alphabet @charliew @xybershock... ;)
& all ab lovers, click below

ibfx38UqRwjAkS.gif

butt lovers, click below

iha9Y6HhnKi3L.gif

...& chick lovers, click below

99z.gif

Not off-topic...#TaecGuiPAClub :D Welcome our newest member @korchick! >:D@Mi...do you want to join?...hehehe

Archived