[Drama 2013] : Two Weeks (투윅스)

Maetawinz

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bityxu

628ec8ebjw1e4x45rva2jj20e30dg776.jpg

cr : weibo

P/S : There're 3 characters of Prosecutor Princess :D (Ma Hye Ri, Hye Ri's dad and Hye Ri's good friend - Yoo Na ^^'')

@Brianna Still have no official news about the daughter but she is in the cast.
@bityxu i was just about to post this photo. Looks like Choi Jeong Woo is always in dramas of So Hyun Kyung. He was dad in 49 days too.I

Guest missm

parkrin said: Hello all!Lee Chae Mi is the little actress who is going to be the daughter of Jang Tae San.The cast is really interesting. And girl is cute.

Lee_Chae_Mi4.JPG

@missm You are right, there is resemble between them, but little Arang from last episode is Park Min Ha. 
So curious about when is the script reading, when they are going to start shooting, poster shooting, gosa ritual, when is the DATE in August, more info about characters.August seems to far away. But the interesting is just about to start :)

Thanks everybody for sharing these beautiful posters with us. Who made them are very creative. Please, keep them coming! :x

The girl who will play Tae-san`s daughter is adorable but I knew that. I don`t know a child who is not beautiful. I am sure they chose a talented kid. Hope our hero will have scenes with his daughter. Thank god that show is not about romance or who will get the girl/man. Who wouldn`t root for the family to reunite?

A few thoughts about some characters:
In-Hye, the mother of this sweet kid, first love of the hero, is already a sympathetic character without appearing yet in the drama. She raised her child alone for eight years. I wonder why. She and Tae-sun loved/ still love each other. Why they separated, why she did not tell him about his child all these years? Because he was a gangster? The hero finds out he has a daughter, a sick daughter after he is frame with the murder? What a shock! I do not believe In-Hye will help Tae-san in his race. I do not imagine how. She has a daughter in hospital and she is an ordinary woman. Unless she has ties with the organization and she will give him information. I am curious about their story (Tae-san/ In Hye/mysterious man, about their past) but I don`t want the show to focus on that. What I want (except to see Kim So Yeon  :\">) is to see a journey of a man who discovers himself. Tae-san will face an existential crisis. He is a gangster, he lives a meaningless life, he care about nobody but himself. His worries? How to survive today. Life has other plans for him. The problems will hit him bad: ill daughter, frame for murder, gangsters and law forces after him. All that will force him to mature quickly. He will discover a strong motivation to change his life and give a personal meaning to it. His child, his first love, Jae-Kyung, the prosecutor and others will give him little ”lessons”, his interaction with them will help him grow. In the process we`ll see fights (physical and psychological), emotional scenes, mystery resolved. I am ready for that.

I like speculate about a drama. I know that not always got what I want but it is fun. I can`t wait to see who will play the big bad wolf.

parkrin said:So curious about when is the script reading, when they are going to start shooting, poster shooting, gosa ritual, when is the DATE in August, more info about characters.August seems to far away. But the interesting is just about to start :)

Guest missm

The big bad wolf may be Choi Jeong Woo who is the father of In-Hye. Maybe he sent his daughter abroad to separate her from jang tae san.  That's why tae-san never knew he had a child.  In-hye brought the child back to Korea because tae san is their only hope for a bone marrow transplant.  I didn't know speculating before the drama airs is fun. Thanks, Larus. 

Archived