[Drama 2013] : Two Weeks (투윅스)

Maetawinz

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Ryu Soo-young chases Lee Jun-ki Two Weeks
RyuSooYoung2.jpg

Anyone else excited for dramas that are still months and months away? Le sigh. MBC’s upcoming thriller Two Weeks stars Lee Jun-ki as a framed murder suspect on the run, with a prosecutor (Kim So-yeon) and a killer (Song Jae-rim) on his trail. Now we can add Ryu Soo-young (Rascal Sons, Ojakkyo Brothers) to that list, because he’ll play the detective who leads the manhunt. Is there anyone in this drama who won’t be chasing Lee Jun-ki?

The chase thriller stars Lee Jun-ki as an ordinary man who finds out one day that he has an eight-year old daughter that he never knew about with his first love (Park Ha-sun). The child has leukemia (perhaps the reason his ex seeks him out after all this time), and he has to race to save her life. But he runs into a bit of a problem when he… oh, GETS FRAMED FOR MURDER, and then suddenly has to flee for his life from cops, prosecutors, and assassins. Throw in a nun and you’ve got a farce.

Ryu Soo-young will play an elite detective who runs the case, and he’ll also be part of a love triangle with Park Ha-sun and Lee Jun-ki. Wait, don’t tell me he’s her new boyfriend. Isn’t that a conflict of interest if he’s chasing down her ex for murder?

I’m pretty excited for the writer alone, who penned My Daughter Seo-young, 49 Days, Prosecutor Princess and Brilliant Legacy. This drama sounds a bit darker, and also plans to stick to a two-week time frame for the story, which is another plus. It’s a great way to ratchet up the tension and keep the suspense alive (and believable), so I’m really looking forward to the chase.

Two Weeks follows Queen’s Classroom and premieres in August on MBC.

[source]dramabeans.com

Guest MGYlove

Annyeong Yeorobun I'll probably follow this drama because I love the cast especially the main actors (Lee Jun Ki and Kim So Yeon)

:D

@MGYlove: Thanks for the article.

@bityxu: Thanks for the description of the character. If you have any other description please tell us all. You are eager to know about all characters too.

If Ryu Soo-Young`s character, Im Sang-goo is the detective of the case and he is the new lover of the Tae-san`s ex and he is chasing the suspect because of that, ignoring the evidences, it is pathetic. I hope he is a wolf in disguised and things are not that easy. Tae-san has so many problems. Who is going to comfort him? :-<

The actor has a cute smile!! :D

Guest missm

they're giving us little bits and pieces of news about the drama but everytime something comes out, it makes the drama more and more exciting and the waiting more unbearable.  

hm, if the whole plot is based within '2 weeks' I don't think there's gonna be much romance development. Darn, I was hoping that Kim So Yeon had a bit of a chance to be with the lead :(

Good news! \:D/   From Lee Jun-ki Tweet it seems that there was a script reading yesterday with the major character of the show. So they delayed the script reading because they did not have all the main characters yet. I think the casting is not closed but with Ryu Soo-young now they have the main characters. They had a party afterwards. :x  I want pictures, lots of them.

@huama: Don`t worry. KSY and LJK will have plenty of scenes together. They are the leads. She will be a key factor in his salvation. In the end they will help each other. Two weeks is a short period of time and it is not time for romance but I think it is the better this way. Everything is intense (extreme conditions, feelings), it is impossible not to empathize.  If they will spend the time together, they will start to know each other, there will be a bond. This experience will be the start of a beautiful friendship.  I hope.  :))

Finally script reading was held. That is good news.

I see many ask PHS or KSY is the lead in Two weeks. Actually my theory is the lead woman is KSY, no doubt. Usually the leads are the first announced. In this case LJG and KSY. About love scenes, i am sure writer has something in her mind, do not worry :-)

Guest missm

Definitely KSY is the lead woman.  Think of the movie Bourne Identity - there's a love angle with another actress/character but the story is more centered on the development of trust and alliance between the CIA/FBI woman and Jason Bourne.  

MBC 8월 미니시리즈" 투윅스(Two weeks )" 상플영상~!!!!!^^ 재밌네요 ㅎㅎ@JGshock twitter
MBC mini series in August ( Two Weeks) fan created vid(fan's imagination)~!!!!^^ it is good ㅎㅎ
(translation by Elly @JGFamily)
@JGshock twitter

Joon Gi is on "Two weeks" wave.

missm said: Definitely KSY is the lead woman.  Think of the movie Bourne Identity - there's a love angle with another actress/character but the story is more centered on the development of trust and alliance between the CIA/FBI woman and Jason Bourne.  

Guest MGYlove

Lee Joon-ki, excited about "Two Weeks"

photo316883.jpg

Lee Joon-ki expressed his excitement for "Two Weeks".

Lee Joon-ki posted his impressions of the "Two Weeks" scenario reading he participated in.

He posted, "We had a script reading session and it was so nice. It felt good meeting such amazing actors and actresses".

"Two Weeks" is a new project written by So Hyeon-kyeong from "Prosecutor Princess" and is directed by Son Hyeong-seok from the MBC "Personal Taste". The cast includes Lee Joon-ki, Park Ha-seon, Ryo Soo-yeong and Kim So-yeon.

Meanwhile, "Two Weeks" is a new drama that will be broadcasted in August. This drama is one that So Hyeon-kyeong completed copyright registration in 2007.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( Anglais )

[c]hancinema.net

Guest missm

Anxiously waiting for pictures of the first script reading.  Hope they share some video clips too.  

Archived