[Drama 2013] : Two Weeks (투윅스)

Maetawinz

Guest MGYlove

Lee Jun Ki tweet
BMNu06XCYAIZqnM.jpg:large
MBC 8월 수목 미니시리즈 투윅스TWO WEEKS 전국민이 기다린 그날이 온다~~!! 새포스터 당첨 ~^^이 드라마 안보면 손해 라면서요? ㅡㅡ;

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I`m glad they add Ryu Soo-young in the posters. I see that the child actor was oficialtly added to the cast. Now I am really curious who is going to play The Chief of police ( Choi Jung-woo, perhaps?!), the father of Det. Im Sang-goo and his brother. And the head of the drug organization.

20130608 tweet
투윅스_태산이 @JGshock
MBC 8월 수목 미니시리즈 투윅스TWO WEEKS 전국민이 기다린 그날이 온다~~!! 새포스터 당첨 ~^^이 드라마 안보면 손해 라면서요? ㅡㅡ; pic.twitter.com/uZXiUWFlAQ

Wed, Thu MBC mini drama series <Two Weeks> The whole nation has been waited the day and it is coming. ~~!! A new poster has been chosen. ~^^ Did you hear that it will be your loss if you miss it out ? --; (translation by Elly)

130608 weibo
오오~중국 군사력이 5백만이 다되가네요 ~^^신기방기~[花心][鼓掌] 총공격은 8월에 하는걸로 ~^^무더위에 건강 조심하세요~[害羞] http://www.weibo.com/2600208451/zAtesshj7

oh~ The Chinese army is growing close to five mil. ~^^ incredible~ Let's say our all-out attack will be in August~^^ Take care of yourself in the heat of summer.~(translation by Elly)

Jo Min-ki to join "Two Weeks"

photo317736.jpg

Actor Jo Min-ki is starring in the new MBC drama "Two Weeks" as a businessman named Moon Il-seok.

"Two Weeks" is about Jang Tae-san (Lee Joon-ki) who lives a meaningless life before he is framed for murder and then finds out he has a daughter who has leukemia and struggles to save her. Jo Min-ki's role of Moon Il-seok is one who has prepared everything to settle down as a major but legal businessman.

Moon Il-seok looks cool but is actually cold and cruel on the inside. He does everything in his power to get rid of anything in his way and will approach Jang Tae-san who knows a secret of his, as a dark shadow.

Meanwhile, "Two Weeks" is written by So Hyeon-kyeong starring Lee Joon-ki, Ryu Soo-yeong, Kim So-yeon, Park Ha-seon and more. To be aired in August after the MBC drama "The Queen's Classroom".

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/jo-min-ki-to-join-two-weeks-56948.html

780097842.png?1370864638
The Script of Episode 1 & 2 of TW
김법래 kimpublae@portos724첫 리딩 끝났어요! 훌륭한 배우분들과 연출, 작가님과 스텝분들과 함께 열심히 해볼랍니다~http://twitpic.com/cwg7cithe first reading is finished! with wonderful actors and the director ,the writer and the staff, i will do my best~(trans by elly)

Can't wait to watch this drama starring LJK who's my top star. Miss him so much!

Thanks everyone for the update!!

Guest sicknine

Good job Brianna Nyte for keep updating it. I'm very anticipating for this drama. Can't wait. Lee Jun Ki always knows how to choose a right drama for himself :D

투윅스_태산이 @JGshock
전체리딩은 항상 극도의 긴장감과 짜릿함을 동시에 선사해주는 자리예요 ㅎㅎ 으아 이제 진짜시작인가 ~^^ 응원많이 해주세욧 안되는것마저도 되게 하자~^^♥♥♥투윅스♥♥♥♥

The script reading with all cast always gives extreme suspense and thrill ㅎㅎWooah Is it really starting now~^^ Please support a lot. Let's make even the impossible possible~ ♥♥♥Two Weeks♥♥♥♥(translation by Elly)

Ryu Soo Young Cast for MBC Drama ′Two Weeks′

49571457.jpg

On June 11, Ryu Soo Young′s agency Will Entertainment announced that the actor will be appearing in MBC′s Two Weeks, and that he attended a script reading for the drama on June 4.

Two Weeks is about how a man named Jang Tae San (Lee Joon Gi), who was framed for murder after leading a meaningless life, fights hard for two weeks to help his daughter, who suffers from leukemia.

Lee Joon Gi, Kim So Yeon, Park Ha Sun and Cho Min Ki have been confirmed for roles in the drama.

Ryu Soo Young will appear as detective Lim Seung Woo, a talented detective born from a long line of policemen in his family. He tries to put Jang Tae San away behind bars, and enters a love triangle with Tae San and Seo In Hye (Park Ha Sun).

As the drama is scheduled to air in August, many fans have shown concern on whether he will be able to appear in both the drama and Real Man.

A rep from the agency said, "Ryu Soo Young is very attached to both Two Weeks and Real Man. Thankfully, the producers of both shows have taken consideration of the other, and so Ryu Soo Young will be able to appear in both shows. We′ll try to fix his schedule so it′s not too much of a strain."

Ryu Soo Young said, "It′s my first detective role of my career, but I′m really looking forward to it. I met this piece while I′ve been wanting to appear in a manly role. I′m looking forward to showing sides of myself I′ve never shown before. I want to thank the directors and staff of Two Weeks and Real Man for showing their consideration despite their own busy schedules. I′ll work hard so I won′t be a burden to any."

Two Weeks will air in The Queen′s Classroom′s time slot in August.

Photo credit: Will Entertainment
http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=38216&idxType=News

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Woa...short haircut for new role. Me likey. :x I think she really looks best with short hair because it adds to her allure!
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim So yeon to reveal her new short hairstyleroq5n2vv023c3yogc13ywriqahxfkjz2.gif

[by Chloe Yun] Kim So yeon showed us another 180 degree image transformation as she cut off her long fine hair. 
Kim So yeon recently revealed her self-portrait via me2day with a short description: “snip-snip.” In the photo, she flaunts her bare-faced beauty in a black sleeveless t-shirt, giving off both boyish and feminine charm.
Kim cut off her long hair to act her new role from upcoming MBC drama ‘Two Weeks.’ She will be playing a righteous female prosecutor ‘Park Jae gyung’ who helps a guy ‘Jang Tae san (Lee Joon gi)’ who is falsely accused of murdering.  
Meanwhile, her new MBC TV series ‘Twoo Weeks,’ which also stars Lee Joon gi, Park Ha sun, and Ryu Soo young, is set to premiere in this August.

Yoon Hee-Suk will be the prosecutor Do Sang- Hoon. With Park Jae-gyeong( by Kim So-yeon) he will be chasing after Jang Tae-san(by Lee Joon-gi). It will be a charming character that takes care of her by her side, like the Daddy -long-leg to her. (excerpt & translation by Elly)

201306121606022410_1.jpg

http://m.media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130612170206189

Guest Liam_H

So this is labeled as a melodrama? That worries me a bit considering I hated the last kdrama melodrama I watched.

Archived