[Drama 2013] : Two Weeks (투윅스)

Maetawinz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I just came across this fan made video... love it.. takes me back.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"Tae San + In Hye | Wrecking Ball

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

irilight said: I just came across this fan made video... love it.. takes me back.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"Tae San + In Hye | Wrecking Ball

i started watching this drama by chance last week its really the best drama i have watched this year really if it was aired this year the rating would be the highest :):):): really really love it and regret not watching it earlier

• 3 months later...

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Man Crush Monday: “Two Weeks’” Jang Tae Sanakinahana89 January 4, 2015
MCM_JangTaeSan_Feature.png

I’ll admit it. I took a significantly longer time than usual this week when considering all the eligible Man Crush Mondays since I wanted to feature the first crush of 2015 that will start the year off with a great bang. In the end though, I couldn’t get Jang Tae San from “Two Weeks” out of my mind and, somehow, he really felt like the perfect fit to start a new year of crushing. At first, he didn’t possess a single crush worthy aspect; he was a reckless gambler, a womanizer, violent, and the people he associated with were those you generally tended to avoid.

But the amazing thing about Jang Tae San is that he grows on you because, slowly, you realize he’s actually not that bad. The moment he realized he had an eight year old daughter he never knew about was the moment he began to change, again, for the better. I say again because the only other time he had ever changed to become a good person with goals and ambition was with Seo In Hye, the mother of his daughter.

Jang Tae San is rough around the edges, but he’s not a bad man. He’s simply a man who went through an incredibly difficult past and is prone to making bad decisions. As I watched him grow and change throughout the course of “Two Weeks,” he, slowly but surely, became more and more crush worthy.

The specifics? Let’s take a look at five reasons then! (Spoilers ahead.)

Read full article...

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/04/man-crush-monday-two-weeks-jang-tae-san/

• 1 month later...
Guest Timbone

Hahaha you guys are the best. Loved the wrecking ball video, too sleepy to finish it. I got banned in a Dust 514 for being religious, oh well screw them. God bless you all and have a lots of fun watching k dramas. Peace!
PS I am finally watching My Lovely Kim Sam Soon and wow, seeing a k drama female lead with curves was kinda shocking. Although  have to admit Kim Sun Ah's walking was silly, maybe it was her role or she wasnt used to walking with her new figure. She was not fat though, just wore lots of baggy clothes haha. Fun

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anuyoes

class="titleNews"‘Real Man (and Two Weeks!) Couple’ Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun Have Been Dating for Six Months89759002.jpg

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89759/real-man-couple-ryu-soo-young-and-park-ha-sun-have-been-dating-for-six-months

A drama has given birth to another couple. Not only that, they have also appeared on MBC’s Real Man.

It has been confirmed that Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun have been dating for six months.

Both of their agencies told enews on March 24, “They naturally became a couple after meeting each other through a drama.”

Read more...

Guest anuyoes

Ryu Soo Young & Park Ha Sun admit to being in a relationship

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/a-real-men-couple-is-born-ryu-soo-young-park-ha-sun-admit-to-being-in-a-relationship

Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young have admitted to their relationship!

The magazine 'Women Sense' reported the pair's relationship, stating that the two have been dating for a year now. They're thinking of marriage, and have just recently told their friends and family about their relationship.

Read more...

==============================
K-netz comments translated by the ever reliable KKULJAEM

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ryu-soo-young-and-park-ha-sun-revealed_22.html

tv Report - naver: Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun turned lovers 1 year after meeting in 'Two Weeks' 

1. [+624, -6] Congratulations. Be happy

2. [+559, -11] Woah. This was unpredictable

3. [+417, -17] Heol, is this for real?? If it's true, then have a beautiful relationship

4. [+325, -6] Wooooh daebak. Have a lovely relationship~!

5. [+237, -12] Not buying this as it's not 'exclusive'

6. [+95, -5] Heol.. When did she and Ryu Deok Hwan break up?

7. [+51, -1] So it's a 'Real Men' couple then

8. [+44, -2] 'Real Men' couple. They match so well~

9. [+37, -1] I thought she's dating Ryu Deok Hwan. They already broke up? I see.. But please release another article if Dispatch gets an evidence

10. [+37, -3] Ooh They match so well! I approve of this couple~

11. [+23, 0] I really enjoyed 'Two Weeks'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is daebak

11. [+22, -3] If this is true then Ryu Soo Young must have given her a lot of advice before appearing on 'Real Men'. They were both so hardworking in that show. Have a lovely relationship

12. [21, -2] They match really well~

13. [+28, -3] Ryu Soo Young is good-natured and Park Ha Sun is graceful. They match so well

14. [+21, 0] During 'Two Weeks', Ryu Soo Young said that Park Ha Sun is his ideal type and now they're really dating~

Guest Timbone

anuyoes

said:

Ryu Soo Young & Park Ha Sun admit to being in a relationship

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/a-real-men-couple-is-born-ryu-soo-young-park-ha-sun-admit-to-being-in-a-relationship

Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young have admitted to their relationship!

The magazine 'Women Sense' reported the pair's relationship, stating that the two have been dating for a year now. They're thinking of marriage, and have just recently told their friends and family about their relationship.

Read more...

==============================
K-netz comments translated by the ever reliable KKULJAEM

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ryu-soo-young-and-park-ha-sun-revealed_22.html

tv Report - naver: Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun turned lovers 1 year after meeting in 'Two Weeks' 

1. [+624, -6] Congratulations. Be happy

2. [+559, -11] Woah. This was unpredictable

3. [+417, -17] Heol, is this for real?? If it's true, then have a beautiful relationship

4. [+325, -6] Wooooh daebak. Have a lovely relationship~!

5. [+237, -12] Not buying this as it's not 'exclusive'

6. [+95, -5] Heol.. When did she and Ryu Deok Hwan break up?

7. [+51, -1] So it's a 'Real Men' couple then

8. [+44, -2] 'Real Men' couple. They match so well~

9. [+37, -1] I thought she's dating Ryu Deok Hwan. They already broke up? I see.. But please release another article if Dispatch gets an evidence

10. [+37, -3] Ooh They match so well! I approve of this couple~

11. [+23, 0] I really enjoyed 'Two Weeks'

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This is daebak

11. [+22, -3] If this is true then Ryu Soo Young must have given her a lot of advice before appearing on 'Real Men'. They were both so hardworking in that show. Have a lovely relationship

12. [21, -2] They match really well~

13. [+28, -3] Ryu Soo Young is good-natured and Park Ha Sun is graceful. They match so well

14. [+21, 0] During 'Two Weeks', Ryu Soo Young said that Park Ha Sun is his ideal type and now they're really dating~

• 1 month later...
Guest kyung-jin

7 More outstandingly adorable K-drama kids

by KD Bonbon on Mon, Apr 27, 2015

Thankfully, there is no shortage of cute little kids in Korean dramas, so here are 7 more adorable kids! Don't you just want to pinch their cheeks and hug them?

Hopefully your favorite adorable K-drama kid made the list! Scroll down to see! And be sure to comment below letting us know who your favorite K-drama kid is and why you like them.

4. Soo Jin - Two Weeks

Two_Weeks.jpgTwo_Weeks_2.jpg

As many people pointed out in the first part of this series, Soo Jin from the intense drama Two Weeks cannot be forgotten as a great K-drama kid! Lee Chae Mi gives a performance to remember as Soo Jin, a beautiful eight-year-old girl with leukemia, whose father, Jang Tae San (Lee Joon Ki), is the only one who can give her the bone marrow transplant she needs to save her life. Soo Jin is absolutely adorable and surprisingly upbeat given her somber prognosis. The father-daughter moments in Two Weeks will absolutely melt your heart!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-more-outstandingly-adorable-k-drama-kids/

• 2 months later...

Lee Yoo-bi and Lee Joon-ki, why did he put his hand on Park Ha-seon's breast? 2015/07/17 | 3721 views  

photo614229.jpg

It turns out that actor Lee Joon-ki put his hand on actress Park Ha-seon's breast in the past.

This episode was told on the MBC show "Section TV" when they were filming "Two Weeks".

Lee Joon-ki claimed the situation put him in an awkward spot but it was a good memory.

Park Ha-seon said, "If I showed embarrassment it would be even more so for Lee Joon-ki so I told him to do what he wanted.

Ryoo Soo-yeong who was also in the same drama said, "I was nervous for him".

Meanwhile, Lee Joon-ki is starring in the new MBC drama "Scholar Who Walks the Night" as Kim Seong-yeol.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

Credit to : http://www.hancinema.net/lee-yoo-bi-and-lee-joon-ki-why-did-he-put-his-hand-on-park-ha-seon-s-breast--84488.html#$$nro15b&&jRYLEi0DEeWyyhL5/aB+qw$$

Omo omo...urri LJK still cherish that scene with PHS...please PDnim cast them for new project, i hope it will be melodrama like MASK...i love these two together, they have great chemistry... :wub::wub:

• 1 month later...

Archived