[Drama 2013] : Two Weeks (투윅스)

Maetawinz

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missm

Sujini, that pic of Junki is really hot. Those piercing eyes!!!!!!  
I'm wishing for Lee Junki/Ha Jiwon team up. 

@sujini34 The fifth actress' is actually Son Ye Jin, although you've listed her as Han Ji Min.

Out of the actresses that you've listed above, only Moon Chae Won and Kim So Yeon may be available. The others are tied up with their respective dramas and movies.

Han Hye Jin is also getting married in July.

Guest rocky5053

Among  a dOzen K-actress...I choose Moon Chae Won as best of the best actress in K-Dramaland...It must be great to see she pair up with LJK...but if you in MCW place...,i don't think she will choose the melo type drama again....I hope 2 Weeks find another co-star for him..

Guest sicknine

I don't mind which actress Lee Jun Ki will get because this guy really can act with any actress  :x

Guest sicknine

I'm glad seeing this thread is growing fast and new members is coming out from lurking  ;;)
Hi @sharifa!

Guest sicknine

I really wanted to know who is the child actor. She must be very cute like that daughter in Mandate of Heaven!

SONG JAE RIM JOINS “TWO WEEKS” AS AN ASSASSIN

ps13051400018.jpg

The actor who’s currently starring in Nail Shop Paris which — according to my twitter feed — is a hot mess, joins Lee Jun Ki in the MBC drama, Two Weeks as a professional killer.

If you recall, the drama is about a man who is falsely accused of a murder, learns he’s got a daughter with leukemia and tries to save her in two weeks. If this involves trying to find a bone marrow match, your guess is as good as mine.

It’s set to premiere in August.

Source: Couch Kimchi

Guest missm

Brianna Nyte said:

SONG JAE RIM JOINS “TWO WEEKS” AS AN ASSASSIN

The actor who’s currently starring in Nail Shop Paris which — according to my twitter feed — is a hot mess, joins Lee Jun Ki in the MBC drama, Two Weeks as a professional killer.

If you recall, the drama is about a man who is falsely accused of a murder, learns he’s got a daughter with leukemia and tries to save her in two weeks. If this involves trying to find a bone marrow match, your guess is as good as mine.

It’s set to premiere in August.

Source: Couch Kimchi

Archived