[Drama 2013] : Two Weeks (투윅스)

Maetawinz

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Liam_H

I will certainly be keeping an eye out for this drama because I love KSY. I hope they have some good stuff for her to work with.

Guest sweetmanju

Wow, I never realized the killer was also the bodyguard in Moon Embraces the Sun. I'll definitely be looking out for this drama. The leads are solid and I haven't seen KSY in a while.

Guest sicknine

@poochai I only write this because I attracted to your username. I remember CH using Poochai name :))
Lets watch together!

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande','Lucida Sans Unicode',Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim So-yeon Cast in Lee Joon-gi Drama2013051613464819098-615x461.jpg

Korean actress Kim So-yeon [Namoo Actors]

Korean actress Kim So-yeon is coming back to the small screen in a role opposite leading actor Lee Joon-gi.

Kim has decided to become the leading lady of an upcoming MBC drama tentatively titled “Two Weeks,” which will be aired starting August, her agency Namoo Actors said in a statement on Wednesday.

She is going to portray a smart and warmhearted prosecutor named Park Jae-kyung, who is going to reveal the truth of the homicide case of Jang Tae-san [Lee], the falsely charged man struggling to save his young daughter with leukemia in two weeks.

This will be Kim’s second time to work with hit scriptwriter So Hyun-gyeong, who penned the actress’ 2010 romcom “Prosecutor Princess,” in which Kim also played a public official opposite actor Park Si-hoo.

Kim, 32, started her career in 1987 as child actress and grabbed attention with her role in SBS hit sitcom “Soonpoong Clinic” in 1999. She shot to stardom the next year with her evil woman role in MBC TV series “All About Eve,” co-starring Jang Dong-gun and Chae Rim.

Her recent TV works include KBS blockbuster “IRIS,” SBS “Princess Prosecutor,” SBS sports drama “Dr. Champ,” SBS thriller “Athena” and SBS historic drama “The Great Seer.”

Reporter. Lee Hye Ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Namoo Actors

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/55720

I love dramas with strong women characters. Jae-kyung will be a smart, badass, hot-tempered woman. Just perfect. It is what I wanted for her. She will discover the truth of the homicide`s chase of Tae-san? Oh, and a competent prosecutor. :) I am sure she will work side by side with the hero in the end.
Now, we have to find out the descriptions for other characters as well.

I love so much KSY .. now with my junki !!! I am so happy <:-P

I can not belive I am already waiting a drama in August 2013!!! last drama I was expecting to be a hit & followed so closely till the airing was that winter the wind blows which started filming Novomber 2012! and finished by March 2013!!

Time is going fast !!!

So, we have another cast: Park Ha- Sun is going to play the first love of the hero, Seo In Hye, the mother of Tae-san`s daughter. I saw her in Dong Yi, she was the queen Inhyeon. I liked her there.  She will have many emotional scenes. I think she looks good with Jun-ki and Song Jae-rim. I guess it will be a romantic triangle, right? I read that Jae-Kyung will discover this triangular relation between them. Oh, Jae-kyung will discover many things in this drama! Like Sherlock Holmes? Not exactly, she is a temperamental person.  But, who is her Watson here?

Guest aemi

So I'm guessing Park Ha Sun will be the romantic female lead but Kim So Yeon will be the female lead in terms of importance to the story?

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Park Ha-sun joins cast of Two Weeks

by javabeans | May 21, 2013 | 

parkhasun_50.jpg

The cast is shaping up nicely for Two Weeks, the upcoming MBC thriller that has just added Park Ha-sun (High Kick 3) to its cast. The drama stars Lee Jun-ki (Arang and the Magistrate) as its wrongfully accused hero out to clear his name, while Kim So-yeon(IRIS, Athena) plays the prosecutor who thinks he’s guilty.

Park Ha-sun will play the first love Lee Jun-ki can’t forget—is there any other kind in dramaland? And yet, she was the one who raised his daughter alone for eight years. Though we aren’t given the details I’m expecting some extenuating circumstances to account for this, since he didn’t know about his daughter’s existence all that while. So not quite a deadbeat dad, or at least not intentionally. Once he finds out that she has leukemia, he and Park Ha-sun embark on a race against the clock to save the girl’s life, while he also dodges killers and prosecutors and unjust accusations. Sounds fast-moving and tense.

I love Park Ha-sun so this is a welcome addition, and while most “hero’s bygone first love” characters are good for a short stint and then fade into the backdrop, I think we can expect a bit more involvement here since she’ll be helping to save the girl. There’s a great dichotomy to Park’s acting that makes her great for this kind of role, since she possesses a gentle, nurturing outer image while still being able to convey a steeliness underneath. Park explained her decision to take the drama, saying, “When I first read the synopsis, the character touched my heart. She’s a character with a lot of pain, and I want to make viewers able to relate to that.”

Two Weeks, which comes from the writer of 49 Days and Prosecutor Princess, airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in August.

Via My Daily

Guest sicknine

aemi said:

So I'm guessing Park Ha Sun will be the romantic female lead but Kim So Yeon will be the female lead in terms of importance to the story?

I believe so. I want the important character developed properly. I trust Writer So to write a good script.

Brianna Nyte said: ‏@JGshock (Lee Joongi Official Twitter)

8월에한다는 이드라마 저도참 좋아하는데요? MBC 슈퍼미니시리즈 (투윅스) ~!제가한번....

Does anybody know what he said?

Lee Jun Ki tweet : "Can I like this August drama too? Mini series Two weeks."

Archived