[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

linhthao said:

If today rating is *not as expected*, I won't give it a damn abt it since people might want to watch special program or go out for dinner tonight. Instead I'll give TMS a big applause for being so brave and easing our pain of anticipation!! I just want to see our OTP on screen now now now!!!

Two Weeks still airing for wed/thu slot but of course the ratings drop by +-2% ;_;

Yeah, that's the problem of airing during the holiday. But Two weeks hasn't got a relatively high rating from the start so..:D And I guess only TMS has such a high anticipation from crazy fans like

us LOL. Don't judge me, I am exactly like someone already mentioned before: I live-TMS, eat-TMS, work-TMS :((

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked my friend who studies Korean to translate the caption from the actress played TY's sister and here it goes:

"Coffee ahh, you are such a black one!! Hi/Farewell to you" *the she refers to Gong Shil, she says*: "Gong Shil ahh, you are my sister and lovely, you really are!! Hi/Farewell to you"

I don't know if it makes any sense but it seems the actress gets along well with GHJ!! Who doesn't :D

Guest luffyfan

linhthao said: I asked my friend who studies Korean to translate the caption from the actress played TY's sister and here it goes:

"Coffee ahh, you are such a black one!! Hi/Farewell to you" *the she refers to Gong Shil, she says*: "Gong Shil ahh, you are my sister and lovely, you really are!! Hi/Farewell to you"

I don't know if it makes any sense but it seems the actress gets very well with GHJ!! :D

linhthao said:

I asked my friend who studies Korean to translate the caption from the actress played TY's sister and here it goes:

I don't know if it makes any sense but it seems the actress gets very well with GHJ!!

why farewrell?will she die in this episode?

No I dont think so. I guess farewell/hi means a salute in Korean like the word can be understood in 2 meanings

No one dies dont worry :D

i'm ready
i'm ready
i'm ready
i'm ready
i'm ready

i'm all ready!!!!

sheep countdown
1 sheep, 2 sheep,  3 sheep, 4 sheep, 5 sheep, 6 sheep, 7 sheep,  8 sheep, 9 sheep, 10 sheep, 11 sheep,,12 sheep, 13 sheep ..............................................................

Guest luffyfan

linhthao said:

luffyfan

wrote:

»

linhthao said:

I don't know if it makes any sense but it seems the actress gets very well with GHJ!!

why farewrell?will she die in this episode?

ck1Oz said: http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS
I've been using this, it starts with ads then it settles down to the channel. There are a few other links posted within the last few pages. You have to back track and look for it.
Catch you all at the live recap. I am off to do some stuff before it starts in about 1hr and a bit.

Archived