[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mamamiriam

hello fellow sunnies....I've been a silent reader since 2010..i have never, ever post a single comment here...but TMS has truly captured my heart..i could not resist but to say HELLO to everyone here...I absolutely love TMS..especially the leads, SjS and GhJ...they are incredibly talented and super adorable..and I do ship this two to become an item in real life....

I was reading the sports section in the newspaper and there was a news where a young golfer said " the best prize is an event organised by my mum and aunt for me to meet So Ji Sub ,my fav actor!!! Omg that lucky girl! Such a nice mum and aunt too :((

2 more hrs!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to figure out if I need to log on early because some of the streaming sites lag when there are too many people right?
Oh man, what a day for overseas Koreans.It sucks when you're living overseas and when an important festival is on. I was just at the shop today and the owner was trying to wish me Happy Mid Autumn Festival. Plus the parade in my city is rained out because it was pouring. I wonder if there are fireworks tonight at the river.
Anyway, this is ridiculous. By the way, most Koreans will be at home in the countryside with their families. I wonder how many people in Seoul will watch it. Or will actually be out with their families or having dinner. Or just plain intoxicated with * cough, cough * you know what after the big family gathering.

What are you guys going to do if Joong Won spends the WHOLE episode being unconscious in the hospital bed?
Then all you have is a teary Gong Shil? And a smiling evil  Hanna. Plus the aunt.
I am mentally preparing for the possibility. Only because there is a reason why writers write a quieter episodes on Wednesday to give us the big cliffhanger every Thursday. Now that the Hong sisters had late warning about the pre-emption, the rhythm will be off. This happened to so many dramas every time they had a cancellation for Chuseok and Christmas.
I don't want to be left hanging with the " and then... and then..." and we have to wait another whole FREAKING week. And if they don't give us the written preview for episode 14 till next week... I will, I will. Shesh I don't even know what I'll do.

ck1Oz said: 2 more hrs!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to figure out if I need to log on early because some of the streaming sites lag when there are too many people right?
Oh man, what a day for overseas Koreans.It sucks when you're living overseas and when an important festival is on. I was just at the shop today and the owner was trying to wish me Happy Mid Autumn Festival. Plus the parade in my city is rained out because it was pouring. I wonder if there are fireworks tonight at the river.
Anyway, this is ridiculous. By the way, most Koreans will be at home in the countryside with their families. I wonder how many people in Seoul will watch it. Or will actually be out with their families or having dinner. Or just plain intoxicated with * cough, cough * you know what after the big family gathering.

Guest patriarcha

bidhart

said: I was reading the

sports section

in the newspaper and there was a news where a young golfer said " the best prize is an event organised by my mum and aunt for me to meet

So Ji Sub

,my fav actor!!! Omg that lucky girl! Such a nice mum and aunt too

:((

bidhart said:

I was reading the sports section in the newspaper and there was a news where a young golfer said " the best prize is an event organised by my mum and aunt for me to meet So Ji Sub ,my fav actor!!! Omg that lucky girl! Such a nice mum and aunt too

@bidhart chingu You just killed me!!!!!!! 

How did you do to find an article about SJS in the news' SPORT section :-/ 

You MUST explain this to us PALLI PALLI =)) =))

Hahaha i had the shock of my life to see SJS's pic at the corner .So i read the news article and it was about a young golfer(girl) .he was mentioned there

bidhart said:

I was reading the sports section in the newspaper and there was a news where a young golfer said " the best prize is an event organised by my mum and aunt for me to meet So Ji Sub ,my fav actor!!! Omg that lucky girl! Such a nice mum and aunt too

@bidhart welcome to TMS thread. Where you can spazz all you want about our OTP! hehe

Hehe thanks

ck1Oz said: What are you guys going to do if Joong Won spends the WHOLE episode being unconscious in the hospital bed?
Then all you have is a teary Gong Shil? And a smiling evil  Hanna. Plus the aunt.
I am mentally preparing for the possibility. Only because there is a reason why writers write a quieter episodes on Wednesday to give us the big cliffhanger every Thursday. Now that the Hong sisters had late warning about the pre-emption, the rhythm will be off. This happened to so many dramas every time they had a cancellation for Chuseok and Christmas.
I don't want to be left hanging with the " and then... and then..." and we have to wait another whole FREAKING week. And if they don't give us the written preview for episode 14 till next week... I will, I will. Shesh I don't even know what I'll do.

Guest patriarcha

ck1Oz

said: What are you guys going to do if Joong Won spends the WHOLE episode being unconscious in the hospital bed?

Archived